MY COMPANY!!

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany lie down on her bed, and close her eyes, finally she can sleep on her own bed and in her own house. Her parents are coming back home because they are going to hand their business to Tiffany’s cousin who lives there since her cousin prove to them that she’s trustworthy. Tiffany wait silently on her bed, being careful enough not to fall asleep, even though it won’t give any effect since Yunho’s parents are downstairs waiting for their best friend as well. Right when Tiffany hears Yunho’s car engine, she run down the stairs at the speed of light and hug both her parents.

 

“I MISS YOU!!” Tiffany said for the first time to her parents. Even though she always show that she doesn’t care about them, she cares a lot. They are her only family in the world, no reason for her to hate them at all.

 

“Mr and Mrs Hwang, I can’t join your welcome party as I need to go back to Seoul right now. There’s an emergency at the company.” Yunho said to Tiffany’s parents after bringing their bags inside the house. Tiffany then follows Yunho to his car.

 

“Do you really need to go back? We have Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa, why do you have to go back?” Tiffany asks feeling a bit regretful that Yunho is leaving. Tiffany’s parents always think of Yunho as their own son and for him to not be there for their welcome party kind of makes things a bit weird.

 

“Changmin is here, Mi Young. So don’t worry about it.” Yunho hold her hand and caress her hair before leaving.

 

A few minutes after Yunho left, Changmin arrived bringing along some food from his mother. Despite having special feelings for Yunho, Tiffany always treasure Changmin more. Tiffany enjoys his company the most compared to the other oppa she knows .Changmin is a special friend that she wish she can have by her side for the rest of her life. If she gets married, she might even change the rules to have him as her bridesmaid, or maybe just let him wear a dress.

 

“Tomorrow you’ll be going back to Seoul, right?” Tiffany asks Changmin while eating the food she ordered for her parents welcoming party.

 

“Yeah, I was supposed to go back today but Yunho hyung helped me take the job I have. The client said if it’s not me, it can only be Yunho hyung.” Changmin said.

 

“So you’re the reason he left! What job is it?” Tiffany asks. Changmin suddenly choke on his food when he suddenly got a phone call from Yoochun. He walk away not to disturb Tiffany’s family eating and Tiffany follows him.

 

“NO! That’s not the job hyung, you know I never accept those kind of photo shoot. Who make this mistake? Tell him to reject it! I already told that company a dozen of time that I’m not going to take that job, how come it’s in my schedule???” Changmin said angrily. Tiffany just stands behind him and wait for him to end the conversation to try and calm him down.

 

“No, the thing is why would someone else accept that job for me? I’ve already clearly said I’ll handle my own job, why is Junsu hyung so easily fooled by them??” Another pause and he walks further away to make sure that Tiffany’s parents won’t hear him fighting over the phone.

 

“Just tell him to reject it!! It’s their fault not ours!! Don’t talk to me about reputation, I know!” , another pause from Changmin as Yoochun is talking, “No, if you don’t bother listening to me, you don’t have to call me!”  Changmin ends the phone call and saw Tiffany behind him.

 

“I’m sorry.” Changmin said simply.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” Tiffany asks.

 

“I think it’s rude of me to leave the table, so I’ll tell you later.” Changmin said and walk inside.

 

Changmin and Tiffany return to the table and continue with their dinner even though both of them couldn’t eat the food in front of them. They force the food down their throat despite feeling worried for different things. Changmin is worried about whether the photo shoot is still going or not while Tiffany is worried about what happen in Seoul that makes Changmin that mad. Right after the dinner ended, both of them walked out of the house and sit on the pavement.

 

“A company tricked us into taking a job. A job that I keep on rejecting but after I came here, Junsu hyung accepted the job. The company told him that I accepted the job and he told them that I can’t take that job because I’m in Gwangju and they said that if I can’t take it, let Yunho hyung take it. You know how Junsu hyung is easily tricked right? He really think I accepted the job and because he don’t want to disturb my holiday, he just simply pass it to Yunho hyung and agreed to it.” Changmin explain long.

 

“Our company had always been organized. Why can’t Junsu oppa check it on our schedule? And why didn’t you list their company as company that you reject taking jobs from? We always have the list to remind ourselves what job to take and what job not to take. That’s how we work. No matter how easily Junsu oppa get tricked, he always check our schedules.” Tiffany asks.

 

“My sudden holiday kind of make things confusing at the company. The jobs I accepted was transferred to the hyung-deul and it kind of get a bit chaotic and confusing. So when that company called to ‘remind’ me about the job, Junsu hyung just take it as we did take it as my schedule was cleared for a week so he couldn’t keep up on which hyung took that job. I didn’t put the company as rejected because I didn’t plan on blocking that company as some of our models are working for them. They just recently start begging me to model for them.” Changmin said guiltily looking down on his hands.

 

“What is the company’s name?” Tiffany ask since she can’t do anything about the problem in the company.

 

“STRAPS.” Changmin said quietly, knowing well what kind of reaction will Tiffany have.

 

“WHAT?? When did we ever decide to ever take jobs from that company? WHO IS IT AMONG OUR MODEL IS WORKING FOR THEM? WHO LET OUR MODEL WORK FOR THAT B*TCH???”  Tiffany said knowing well who the owner of STRAPS are. STRAPS is a women’s lingerie company that focus on selling their bras. The thing why Tiffany hates the company, besides the owner is because STRAPS photo shoot are too ually that sometimes it looks like it is a photo shoot for instead.

 

“I might know nothing about the company, but I know how we work and what kind of work we accept. I’m going to Seoul right now!” Without waiting for Changmin’s answer, Tiffany took her parents’ car key and drive to Seoul. 

===============================================================================

If anyone ever read my previous fanfic, "I want a Boyfriend" which was the start for this fanfic, you can actually know who is the owner of STRAPS.

In "I Want A Boyfriend", there's a woman that always makes things worse for Yunho and Hyuna, so that character is the owner of STRAPS.

I will reveal the name in the next chapter, I think so.