My Party

I Am a Fool

 

[Tifany’s P.O.V]

 

After finish packing up my stuff, I was forced by the four of them to the party. They called me each second to tell me to go to the party. Changmin on the other hand never leave my house since he enters with the excuse of helping me packing up. They’re so annoying in a good way.

 

“So what is this celebration anyway?” I ask taking a sip of orange juice.

 

“To celebrate you coming to Seoul and joining the modeling clan.” Yoochun oppa said. I won’t lie; I am hoping to see Yunho oppa here. Even if he didn’t remember me, won’t it be nice for us to start all over again? Let him know me little by little?

 

“I thought I’d join the modeling clan 2 years ago?” I ask weirdly.

 

“You did, but we never celebrate it. So we’re celebrating it now.” Junsu oppa said.

 

“Oh ok… whatever.” I said.

 

“Are you going to keep on drinking juice and never alcohol? You’re already 18.” Jaejoong oppa said. He’s such a heavy drinker that it scares me sometimes. He’ll die soon if he drinks too much.

 

“I’m not going to drink alcohol here. Who knows what happen if I do.” I said to them. I look at Changmin and I realize that he’s drinking alcohol as well. Well, he had been drinking alcohol even before he turns legal anyway. His parents never know because he’s always sleeping over at his hyung house when he does. I don’t know what kind of influence his hyung can give to him.

 

“You don’t have to cover up in front of us. We’d seen your uglier side anyway.” Yoochun oppa. I glare at him. He really is saying whatever he wants without caring about my feelings. I like the fact that he’s not treating me like a baby, but he have to know boundaries too.

 

“She’s never ugly.” Junsu oppa says. I really want to kiss him for saying that.

 

“Drink up.” Jaejoong oppa hand me a glass of alcohol. I look at them or maybe the right word is glare at them. Are they really trying to teach me how to drink?

 

“Let me drink that.” Changmin said being my black knight. I really want to marry him. It’s best marrying someone who protects me well that marrying someone who will forget me.

 

“Hyung, are you really going to teach our innocent magnae how to drink? We better let her stay innocent.” Changmin said drinking it.

 

“Yeah, let’s let her stay innocent.” Jaejoong said.

 

======================================================/

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I keep on staring at some people staring at our karaoke room, they keep on eyeing me suspiciously. Is he thinking that I’m the one who make these crazy men, I mean 3 crazy men drunk? I’m only responsible for Changmin because he got drunk because of me. 

 

“Min…. wake up!!” I try to wake Changmin up since I failed waking the other 2 up. I try calling Junsu oppa but I bet he’s already sleeping since he didn’t answer my call at all. Who am I supposed to call now? Who’s going to pay for all the bills and who’s going to pick them up?

 

“Aish Oppa! Pick up the phone!” I slam Jaejoong’s phone to the sofa. I’m not that stupid to slam it to the floor. I am planning on slamming someone’s phone, that’s why I didn’t call them Junsu oppa with my own phone. Junsu oppa doesn’t drink, that’s why I have to call him.

 

“Oppa… Finally! Oppa, they’re drunk. Please pick them up!” I said to Junsu when he picked up. I used Yoochun oppa’s handphone when he picked up. Looks like Changmin’s phone won’t be slammed at all.

 

“Call… Yunho… bye!” Wait, what did he just said? Did he just tell me to call Yunho? Wait, what? Aren’t they trying to keep me away from Yunho? What is he trying to do? Instead of calling Yunho oppa, me who still doesn’t have enough courage in facing him send him a text message using Jaejoong’s oppa phone while still trying to wake Changmin up. 

 

=====================================================================

Sorry for the late update.

I was busy and I was sick.