A Gift

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

My final exam ended last week and since then I’ve spend my days sleeping in my room besides eating food that is in Changmin’s fridge. I didn’t do anything at all because I already told Changmin to reject any jobs as I want to rest for a week. My phone was off because I want to really rest after being too busy with modelling and studies. After a week of pampering myself, I have to go to Japan tomorrow because somehow Yunho oppa decided to give a last chance to Wooyoung in proving himself worth our company time and money, so we’ll be having another photoshoot in Japan. However, since Yoochun oppa hated Wooyoung so much, I’ll be going to Japan with Yunho oppa.

 

Tomorrow , Changmin will be the one sending me to the airport because Yunho oppa had went to Japan a week earlier, the week I spend not answering calls and got him mad at basically everyone in our company for not being able to reach me to tell me about my schedule. Yoochun oppa came to the house and scold me really bad. I almost cried if Changmin wasn’t there to playfully hit Yoochun very hard.  It’s a playful hit but it hurts. But I don’t blame Yoochun oppa though because it really is my fault.

 

I didn’t pack a lot of clothes because I left some of my clothes in Japan the last time I went there with Yoochun oppa. Since they have a house there, I have a lot of advantage as a girl. I get a room to myself while they have to share their rooms. The house they rent is a big apartment, so since I have a room to myself, the others share rooms together.

 

[The next day]

 

When I arrive in Japan, Yunho oppa pick me up and deep in my heart I pray that he won’t be mad with me anymore but by the annoyed look on his face, I can guess it, he’s still mad at me. Even though Yunho oppa is mad at me, being the gentleman he is, he carries my bags and drive to the house. We didn’t talk about personal things, he only talk about things related to work. It turns out that my job is in the night, that is in a few hours. So he told me to rest if I need to and then he’ll bring me to the shooting location.

 

I don’t really like going to Japan for photo shoot because I never get the chance to really enjoy my time here but there’s one reason why I need to come to Japan at least once a month. The contract made with Yunho oppa 3 years ago, I kept it in Japan, because I don’t want to be reminded to it. I always bring the paper to me everywhere I go because before this because somehow it’s still a good memory between both of us but after he lost his memory, after the kiss we had, I decided to leave it in Japan where I rarely go. After leaving it in Japan, sometimes when I’m alone and look it in my purse, I couldn’t find it and I always ended up laughing at myself because of it. I was going to reach for the contract when suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

 

“Are you awake?”

 

“Yes oppa. Why?”

 

“If you’re awake, let’s go out for lunch.”

 

“Ok!” I quickly take my jacket and follow Yunho oppa to lunch. I was kind of hungry anyway, besides the fact that I’m happy Yunho oppa is talking to me.

 

“Oppa… do you miss me?” I ask when we arrived at a korean restaurant. Yunho oppa choke on his food and I can see that he’s having a hard time keeping a straight face. I think he’s trying to make me see that he’s still mad at me but truth is he’s no longer is.

 

“Oppa?” I ask again.

 

“Yes I miss you Mi Young. Can you at least say sorry before asking me that? You don’t want us to pamper you, so apologize when you make mistakes! I wish Yoochun is here right now!” Yunho oppa said angrily.

 

“I’m sorry…” I said to him. How can I be so stupid? I should have said sorry right when I arrive. I’m so spoiled!

 

“You need to remember that you’re one of the share holders of the company and you are also a model right now, and your career is handled by all of us, the one who will accept jobs for you because you say you don’t know how to, so do not turn of your phone like that.” Yunho oppa said quietly.

 

“I’m really sorry oppa”, I said to Yunho oppa again.

 

“It’s ok now since you’ve apologize. From now on, I won’t pamper you anymore. You need to grow up Tiffany, you’re already 20.” Yunho oppa said and I just nod my head agreeing with his words.

 

“Why do you decide to do it only now though oppa?” I ask while eating the food we ordered.

 

“Let’s eat Mi Young, I’ll tell you the reason on some other time.” Yunho oppa said. After our lunch, we head straight to the shooting location because Yunho oppa wants to meet up with the director and talk with him. Seriously, how do they get all these connections? They’re close with basically everyone, and I’m not.

 

We arrived an hour earlier considering the thick makeup needed for the photoshoot. What Yunho oppa meant by giving a last chance to Wooyoung is by making sure that Wooyoung can come early to the set, and not make people wait for him. If he’s always late, why would we want to take him into our company? It will ruin our company’s image. So oppa told me that if Wooyoung doesn’t come 30 minutes earlier for the photoshoot, his decision of not letting Wooyoung enter the company is final. He’s a good friend and all but he’s not a good partner.

 

“Wear this ring.” Yunho oppa gave me a ring while I was choosing the clothes to wear.

 

“Is this one of the props?” I ask him.

 

“It’s my gift for you. Our engagement ring. I never had the chance to give you one five years ago, so I’m giving it to you now.”

 

“But oppa”

 

“Wearing the ring won’t give any effect to our contract, don’t worry.” And with those words he left towards the director again. From far away, I can see him blushing. If not for the makeup, I would have cried by now because I’m sincerely touched by his thoughts. 

 

===============================================================================

Really sorry for the late update.

I was busy with my final projects and my final examination.

I'm officially finish with my diploma. I'm going to further my study in degree very soon.

I will try finish this story as soon as possible. :)