Making Changes with my life.

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany accompanies Changmin to Seoul for his work as a part time model. All of Yunho’s friends are part time model and some of them are ulzzang. Chang Min the genius in class, he’s a model, and it’s already a full package to make girls go crazy for him. He don’t even need to speak, just by his smile, girls can already fall for him. That’s why the others find it weird how Tiffany, the person that Chang Min loves doesn’t have any special feelings for him.

 

“weirdo, you’re going to do a wedding style photoshoot today? Really?” Tiffany asks when he saw Chang Min dress as a groom. Chang Min just smile at Tiffany answering her question. Chang Min took individual photos first since the female model hasn’t arrived yet. Tiffany is kind of excited seeing him doing his job because she never see anyone model before.

 

“Excuse me, miss but do you mind to be your friend’s partner for the photoshoot? The female model just fall sick and we couldn’t find replacement for her.” Someone approach Tiffany. Tiffany was shock with the questions but she didn’t even realize she nodded her head agreeing to help.

 

Tiffany walk out of the changing room with her wedding dress and walk to Chang Min. Chang Min who was taking a rest from his individual shot was mesmerized at how pretty Tiffany is. Tiffany just smile at Chang Min and quickly began taking her photo.

 

“Noona, Fany is my partner for today?” Chang Min asks the make-up artist.

 

“Yes she is. Don’t you think she’s pretty?” The make-up artist asks.

 

“Sheesh noona, why you ask me the obvious thing?” Changmin said smiling to himself. He always like Tiffany, she’s always the sweet and kind Tiffany he knows.

 

=======================================/

 

“Wow… it was so much fun. I didn’t know doing photo shoot can be this fun. Hey, we really look like a wedding couple.” Tiffany keep on talking excitedly. She feels so happy after the photo shoot.

 

“That’s why they said photographers know magic.” Changmin said admiring the picture as well. Both of them walk to Tiffany’s favorite ice cream stall and sit there. Changmin went to order while Tiffany still admires the pictures.

 

“Changmin look so good in these photos. I wonder why is it until now he still don’t have any girlfriend? Does he love book that much?” Tiffany said to herself while Changmin is still buying the ice cream.

 

“I look hot, right?” Changmin tease Tiffany.

 

“I look way hotter.” Tiffany said jokingly.

 

“Of course you do.” Changmin said pinching Tiffany’s nose. She rub it and pout and Changmin, trying to tell him by her expression that it hurts and she hate him doing that. Changmin just laugh at Tiffany’s face and eat the ice cream he just bought for both of them.

 

After spending about 20 minutes in the ice cream shop, they head out and went back. They stop by the playground near their house, wondering maybe the other 4 clan are there. As they expected, all of them are there. From the photo shoot earlier, Changmin and Tiffany got a pair of couple ring from the director of the photo shoot. They are wearing it on their finger, saying that instead of taking it as a couple ring, it’s a friendship ring. Tiffany hold Changmin’s hand and skip her way to the playground to greet her favorite oppa.

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

From far away, I can see Tiffany talking and joking around with Changmin. I guess she had ice cream since she’s not coming here with one. I heard about both of them going to Seoul for Changmin’s photo shoot. It’s good that both of them are the same age, at least one of us are not her oppa.

 

I keep on talking to Jaejoong, waiting for Tiffany to reach here. I guess she spot us, because she suddenly grab Changmin’s hand and skip her way happily to us. It’s funny how she can change her expression as fast as I count 1,2,3.

 

“Oppa deul, Anyonghaseyo.” Tiffany give me her usual eye smile., ok maybe not Tiffany alone since she’s dragging Changmin with her.

 

“Hyung deul, anyonghaseyo.” Changmin said to us. Even the one who doesn’t know Changmin could tell that he’s in heaven right now.

 

“Wah, you’re holding hands, and you’re even wearing couple ring? Ok, spill up. What’s up with you guys?” Jaejoong said grabbing their hands with the ring. Wait what? Ring? Couple ring? They’re a couple after going to Seoul together?

 

“Why you look so shocked anyway.” Junsu nudge me. Of course I’m shock, Tiffany said she didn’t like anyone. She didn’t tell me she have something with Changmin.

 

“I’m shocked because I know nothing about this relationship. I’m supposed to be her favorite oppa.” I said truthfully.

 

“So just because you’re my favorite oppa, I should tell you everything?” Tiffany asks raising her eye brow.

 

“Yes, of course.” I said.

 

“Then, do you want to know when my period date is? Do you want to know what bra size I wear?” Tiffany said to me. Tiffany, what the hell are you doing? You’re making everyone blush, except for Changmin though because I guess he heard everything when he’s with the girls the other day. But still, why is she talking like this?

 

“Why are you like this?” I ask.

 

“I’m like this because you’re being unreasonable.” Tiffany said and leave us there clueless about why she’s mad. Maybe leaving me clueless? Changmin look at me, no more like he glares at me and walk with Tiffany.

 

“What did I do wrong?” I ask the other 3.

 

“You’re her favorite oppa, you should know.” Yoochun said sarcastically. I don’t know what they mean, don’t have the intention of knowing too. Tiffany is a girl too, and I always say girls are weird. 

 

========================================================

I think this fanfic will have a lot of Tiffany's P.O.V

Because I'm writing this sequel with Tiffany as the lead and she's the one who says, "I'm a fool"