You!!

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany have license ever since she finished high school but never got the chance to drive because she don’t have any car and she don’t have any courage to drive in Seoul. Her destination is to their company because she’s quite sure with these kind of problems, all of them will still be there and will be discussing on how to settle the problem. One thing about STRAPS is that they always have their photo shoot late at night, just to get their models in ‘mood’. That sick woman who always makes Tiffany feels like pulling her hairs of her, turning her bald or worse, kill her. Right now, Tiffany is pretty convinced the female model will be none other but the owner herself.

 

On her way to the company, Tiffany receives a text message from Changmin apologizing to her for causing all the problems. He wish he could come to Seoul right now but because he needs to help his parents with their anniversaries, he have to stay in Gwangju with them and can only come to Seoul tomorrow. He also told Tiffany that he already explained to her parents that there are problems in the company so Tiffany will need to sleep in Seoul. Changmin doesn’t want Tiffany to come back too late.

 

“Tiffany, you drive?”

 

“That’s not the thing I want to hear right now, Junsu oppa!” Tiffany said to Junsu. She’s not mad at Junsu but she just figures out that this silly game STRAPS are trying to play with their company will only gives bad reputations to their company, the last solution is only to reject the job and to cancel any contract the company have with STRAPS.

 

“We’re handling it, so just sit down.” Jaejoong said.

 

“No oppa, you don’t understand anything, so you sit down!” Tiffany said and all three of them in the room stare at her with their jaw drop, surprise at how mature Tiffany looks right now.

 

“Don’t just care about what will happen to our company’s reputation if we reject that job, think future. Taking a job from STRAPS is a suicide to our company. Whoever our models who had previously did any modelling job with them, we need to make sure if those jobs are with or without contract. If STRAPS owner is someone without any brain, I doubt they really care for a contract. Have you check out which of our model have previously work with them?” Tiffany asks Jaejoong, the eldest among all of them in the room.

 

“They… they… emm they are… Hwajung, Hyeji, Aeri, Limin and Eve.” Jaejoong stutters seeing this side of Tiffany. Yoochun on the other hand just smiles at how matured Tiffany is, he have always believed that besides those overly pampered side of her, there’s a side that looks really cool. Junsu on the other hand is busy admiring how matured Tiffany is compared to him.

 

“Those girls keep on giving us problems. Where do they put their brain anyways? Can you call them oppa? Whatever it takes, they need to be here right now! Drunk or not! I’ll make them sober!” Tiffany said to Yoochun and he quickly contacts them. The five girls are best friends and they usually just take any jobs given to them. Some of the jobs are taken without considering about the image they’re trying to build. They just want to get famous really quickly because they want to debut as an actress through modelling.

 

 The four of them feel thankful enough that they called the five models before they got drunk. The five of them came to the office 20 minutes after Yoochun called. Instead of discussing things together with Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun, Tiffany went into another meeting room and discuss with the girls separately. Since the three of them saw this new reliable side of Tiffany, they believe Tiffany can handle things well. All of them came out approximately 30 minutes after discussing. Yoochun keep on watching the clock because he’s scared that the photo shoot will start without them realizing it. When the five models came out, their eyes were puffy, probably they cried over something but they are smiling happily and were shaking hands with Tiffany.

 

“How did it go?” Yoochun asks.

 

“The girls are glad that we’re going to help them with STRAPS. They weren’t offer any contract when they did the photo shoot and from what they said, their photo haven’t been published yet despite the photo shoot was done before they join our company. Probaby STRAPS never intend on using it but we have to make sure they delete everything. From what I heard from my friends, STRAPS photo shoot pictures are all kept in the owner’s computer in her company. Any editing to be done can only be done in her office because she wants to make sure nothing get leaked.” Tiffany said while holding close some papers in her hands which she then put into a folder and put the folder in her room.

 

“Now, where’s the photo shoot?” Tiffany asks.

 

“The photo shoot will be at STRAPS owner house.” Junsu said.

 

“Jaejoong oppa, try and get hold of Yunho oppa, and tell him not to start the photo shoot before we arrived. We know what that b*tch want, so whatever Yunho tell her to do, she’ll follow.” Tiffany said.

 

“Do you really think Yuri will listen to him? I think by now, even she knows what we want to do.” Yoochun said knowing well enough how Yuri is. Yuri, the owner of STRAPS who have been in her own delusional mind thinking that Yunho is her boyfriend when they never had any relationship.

 

 “We’ll make her listen!” Tiffany said and took the company’s van car key with her. She stop in her tracks when she sees her oppa-deul still sitting on their chair.

 

“Well, aren’t you all coming?” Tiffany said and all of them start walking with Junsu snatching the car key from Tiffany’s hand and all of them drive to Yuri’s house.