Signed, US!!

I Am a Fool

 

 

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I watch as Yunho oppa leave Angel Café, maybe to the campus as I know he has a class with Jaejoong oppa today. I don’t really know his schedule, but I know about the class he have with Jaejoong oppa. Jaejoong oppa had specifically written the class he has with Yunho oppa in his little diary. His diary is full with his modeling job and his classes only.

 

I wonder why is it that Yunho oppa never knows I never meant whatever I said when he knows me the best, when he still remembers me but, when he forgot whoever Tiffany Hwang is, he knows that I never meant what I said.

 

I admit here that I’m a spoilt brat, because I’m an only daughter and because all 5 of the boys I know spoilt me so much. This is why I choose to leave my hometown and come here. I want to change myself to someone better. I don’t want to be so spoilt anymore. And this is exactly why I love Yoochun oppa second after Changmin and Yunho, because he never tries to spoil me.

 

I walk to my house wondering how am I to face our parents when they want us to meet. How are we supposed to pretend to be fiancé when he no longer remembers me. When I reach home, it’s empty. Jessica and Sunny must have been busy with their classes while mine finish early today. I went to my room and take out the contract both of us made before we fought.

 

“Jung Yunho and Hwang Tiffany promise to get married to each other if we still can’t find our loved ones after five years.” I laugh at how funny our contract looks. It was written on a tissue paper at the cafeteria, and Yunho oppa make the effort to make two photocopy of it, one of it is with me and another one is with… wait, Yunho oppa. It’s with Yunho. I really don’t want him to see this copy of our agreement. I don’t want him to remind me that he still have 4 more years before we’ll decide to go on with the marriage or not.

 

“Oppa!!!” I almost scream, or maybe I did scream to the phone.

 

“Are you trying to make me deaf? Why are you calling me?” Yoochun oppa asks.

 

“Is it wrong for me to call my oppa?” I ask.

 

“No, it’s not wrong. But it’s you, you only call me when you want something from me. And it’s even weirder that you’re calling me while I’m in Japan.” Yoochun oppa said. Wait, I forgot he’s supposed to be in Japan. I should have call Jaejoong oppa instead!

 

“My call rate!” I whine to Yoochun.

 

“Get online then, I’m online now. Tell me what you want.” He said. I end the call immediately, not even bothered to say ‘bye’ and get online to have a video chat with Yoochun oppa.

 

When I get online, Yoochun oppa was a step faster than me, he invite me to a video chat and I quickly told him why I called him just now. I totally forgot that he is in Japan. Where is Junsu oppa though? I thought they’ll be staying together?

 

“Junsu is sleeping.” Yoochun oppa said not even bothered to answer about my contract with Yunho oppa.

 

“Is it the first day you ever know Yunho?” Yoochun oppa ask.

 

“No, what do you mean?” I ask him confused with what he asks.

 

“Well, he never let us in his house. We’re always meeting at Jaejoong’s house. The only person ever been in his house was Jaejoong and Jaejoong too said that we shouldn’t enter his house, ever.” Yoochun said.

 

“What is in his house that none of you are allowed to get in?” I ask Yoochun oppa curiously, really hoping that Yoochun oppa know his deepest darkest secret.

 

“I really will tell you if I know.” Yoochun oppa said.

 

“Oppa, does he have a secret life? Huh!!” I was even shock with what I said. No, I don’t believe what I said at all but I can’t help to think what kind of life he leads that everything is a secret?

 

“Yah, it’s your lovely oppa we’re talking about. What kind of secret life he could lead?” Yoochun oppa said knocking the sense in me. I nod my head agreeing, he is right after all.

 

“Even if he’s my lovely oppa, doesn’t mean he’s not weird. He’s always the weirdest one among you guys, wait… when I think of it again, all of you are weird. Wah, I’m living with weird people! I’m so glad I’m still normal” I said teasing him.

 

“You’re not normal. You’re a cry baby.” I heard Junsu’s oppa voice.

 

“Oppa, you’re awake? Do you know? Yoochun oppa is more of a cry baby than I am.” I said to Junsu oppa. I kind of raise my voice, afraid that he won’t hear me.

 

“I KNOW.” He screams back and Yoochun oppa disappeared. I bet he’s chasing Junsu oppa right now.