Response

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany left the school and head in the car drove by Junsu to her school. She’d informed her class teacher about her absence and since its already near school break and if it’s school break, that means she’ll be finish with school already, the teacher don’t mind. Changmin did the same thing, however for the different reason. Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong had been helping Yunho with his modeling job, completing all of his job offer that he’d accept before he got into an accident.

 

Tiffany had told her parents that she’s moving out to Seoul, to Yunho’s house without telling her parents the truth. Yunho’s parents didn’t know about him getting in accident as well as they are in overseas and no one knows how to contact them. Her parents had been feeling happy to know that Yunho and Tiffany are finally living together.

 

Tiffany hadn’t been talking a lot since last week. She’s in no mood for a joke. The other boys seems to be keeping secrets from her and that makes her uncomfortable. She knows Changmin is keeping a secret from her too but besides Changmin, she can’t talk to anyone else.

 

Tiffany enters the hospital room and holds herself from crying. She knows that the boys can only have one reason to lie, that is to protect either Yunho or Tiffany. Yunho is the one lying on the bed, so the only reason they lie right now is to protect Tiffany. She doesn’t really like the idea of treating her like kids.

 

After Junsu leave the room, Tiffany walk and take her seat next to Yunho. She take a wet tissue and wipe over his body to help him clean himself up. Even after a week, her tears can seem to stop falling every time she sees Yunho on the bed.

 

“Baby, can’t you stop crying?” Tiffany turns around to see Yoochun arrived with a few drinks for her. Yoochun ruffles with her hair and wipe off her tears.

 

“Oppa… when will all of you stop treating me like a baby?” Tiffany asks taking a seat next to Yoochun at the sofa.

 

“When? That will be a bit hard but you have to say that to Jaejoong hyung, you do realize he’s the one who pamper you the most besides Yunho.” Yoochun said.

 

“Yup and you’re the one who never treat me like one. I love you so much for that oppa!” Tiffany said hugging Yoochun tightly.

 

“Oh and Jaejoong said he’ll pick you up a bit late today because he have a photo shoot tonight.” Yoochun said.

 

“Ah, I just thought of spending the night here actually. I’ll tell Jaejoong oppa about it.” Tiffany said.

 

“Whatever you want baby. Make sure you take good care of Yunho, like he always did with you.” Yoochun said making Tiffany almost cry. She knows what Yoochun said is the truth, even when they’re apart, Yunho never failed to take care of her.

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I sit beside Yoochun who seems to have his free day today and decide to stay here with me. He fall asleep and I keep on watching Yunho. Even after 2 years apart, my feelings for him never fade away. Even after I treat him badly, he still take good care of me. The caring side of him, how can I ever forget it? Everyday he’ll call my parents asking about them, and at the same time asking how I’m doing.

 

I stare at Yunho and his weak body. What actually happen? Yunho oppa, I hope you can wake up and tell me what exactly happen. You can even scold me if everything happened because of me. I will never ask you to leave me alone anymore.” I said.

 

I turns around when she hears Yoochun mumble something. Yoochun oppa had always been the one that talk in his sleep. I know because Yoochun oppa is also the one who always fall asleep in the car when Yunho oppa or Jaejoong oppa take us all on a drive. I waited for Jaejoong oppa to come and pick me up to tell him that I’ll be staying at the hospital today because I can’t seem to get through his call.

 

I lay my head besides Yunho oppa’s right hand and keep on holding his hand. I want him to wake up with me besides him. When I was about to fall asleep, I could feel some movement with his hands. He had been sleeping for so long, maybe he realizes it’s time for him to wake up. I look at him and he hold my hand tighter. He shift his hand from right to left and he lose control.

 

“Oppa! Yoochun oppa, wake up!” I scream to wake Yoochun oppa. Yoochun oppa wakes up and went to my side trying to calm Yunho oppa.

 

“Yunho oppa… relax. Oppa…” I said rubbing his arm.

 

“Tiffany, I’ll go call the doctor.” Yoochun oppa run out of the room to call the doctor. After two minutes, the doctor arrives with his nurse. The nurse gives him a shot, and the doctor calls both of us out.

 

“He will wake up soon, seeing he got a convulsion, I’m convinced so. It’s weird that it took him almost a week for a reaction. Stay by his side.” The doctor tells both of us. It’s a very good news. I really miss him. I went into the room again and sit right next to him. Yoochun oppa still look blank, maybe he’s shock by the news, he walk to me and hug me tightly. He knows I want to cry since I’d been doing nothing else besides crying these days.

 

“You know, I’m not as much as a good oppa like Jaejoong and Junsu is. But if you want to cry, you can still cry in my arms. I know you’re happy about it.” Yoochun oppa said. He’s not as sweet as Jaejoong and Junsu oppa but when he does something, everyone knows how sincere he is.

 

“I want to stop crying, why can’t I do that?” I ask Yoochun oppa.

 

“Because deep down in you, you keep on thinking that it’s all your fault. That’s why you keep on crying. Fany, it’s not your fault.” Yoochun said to me. He is right; I always think everything is my fault. I felt guilty for this.