Silently...

I Am a Fool

 

[1 year later]

 

I walk my way to Changmin’s house. I don’t really like him coming to my house, because my parents will treat him so nice but give glares at me at the same time giving me warning that I have a fiancé. They seems to like all of the boys’ in the model clan, but always scared about me falling for any of them since they’re as hot as Yunho. That’s what my parents said.

 

When I reach Changmin’s house, his mother welcome me. Her mother is so sweet that there are times I wish to be her daughter-in-law, because I want to have a sweet and nice woman to be my mother-in-law. It’s not that Yunho’s mother is not nice, it’s just that since things are not going as they planned, we might just not know. My mother-in-law could turn out to be some evil mother like in dramas.

 

“Here, your photos.” Changmin hand me my CD for my modeling. I heard that it’s hard for us to ask the photographer to give us copy of the photos we took, but for some reason, Changmin manage to do it all the time.

 

“How are you?” He asks me when I take a seat at his bed.

 

“Is that question really for me or asking whether I’m living fine without Yunho?” I ask Changmin while looking at my pictures. Yeah, I miss him a lot, but I manage to do things well without thinking of him too much.

 

“Both.” Changmin said.

 

“I’m fine, and I’m… fine as well.” I said feeling happy that it’s the truth. I’m fine without Yunho.

 

“But why didn’t you call him oppa?” Changmin asks looking at me who didn’t even bother to look at him back. I’m admiring the girl in the pictures too much, because even though it’s me, with those clothes, it’s definitely not me.

 

“Because I’m talking to you, you don’t call him ‘oppa’ and you can’t expect me to call him hyung.” I said. I don’t know if Changmin understand what I mean or not, I don’t know if you understand me or not, but that’s what I mean.

 

“I get you.” He said. Well, he’s a genius, so of course he gets me.

 

“Where’s your picture?” I ask. There are times I feel they’re hot. That is when I look at their photoshoot. If not, they’re still the lame and dorky oppa deul and Min I know. Never cool and never hot. Maybe others think they are since they were ulzzang and kingka.

 

“I can’t give you mine.” He said.

 

“Why?” I ask.

 

“because…” He didn’t complete his sentence when I push him off the computer looking at his photo. Yup, he is hot. I laughed looking at his photo and how different he looks now and there in the screen. Wait… so this is the reason he didn’t let me look at it? Yunho oppa was there yesterday? He was at the photo shoot, he was having a photo shoot with Changmin? I didn’t meet him because girls and boys are having different photo shooting location.

 

I turn around to look at Changmin. There’s the look again, the sympathies in his eyes, but it’s not for me. I think it’s for Yunho oppa. Why is it so?

 

“He knows you were there. He was the one who told the director to get you and me. He was secretly watching you. He didn’t dare go near you in case he’ll hurt you again.” Changmin said to me. Oppa know I was there. He miss me, he wants to talk to me as bad as I want to talk to him. He was able to watch me secretly, maybe he was admiring me as much as I am admiring myself. I didn’t know he was there, I didn’t even get to watch him do his job secretly. It’s not fair, but it’s how I want it to be. I’m the one who’s asking for it.

 

“So the whole modeling clan was there? And I’m the only one clueless about this… because I’m a girl? What a cold joke fate decides to give me. Karma is a , Changmin.” I said smiling. Yes I’m mad but not that mad. All of this happens because of my own request anyway. Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa and Jaejoong oppa, I didn’t send them away but they decide to stay away from me, because they’re afraid they might remind me of Yunho oppa. They visit me once a month, making sure I’m ok, probably checking me out for Yunho too. They never hurt me, I always like having them besides me, but as how they were always protective over me, they’re just being protecting me again.

 

“Did he call you at all?” Changmin asks.

 

“No, he didn’t. He calls my parents though. So I kind of know things about him as well. I know about him being a super model now, getting job offer from Japan and China. Can you help me tell him that I’m proud of him?” I ask Changmin. I’m giving him the puppy dog eye, I really hope he helps me. I have oppa’s new number, but I’m afraid things will be awkward if I contact him.

 

“Fine.” He said giving up to my puppy eye look. I guess this still work. It always work with the other oppa, I didn’t know it would work with Changmin, I never tried it on him before. I thought because he’s my age, this look won’t work on him. I should really use this all the time.