Fools

I Am a Fool

 

“A week before these fools wedding, Yunho hyung actually ask me to give a speech on behalf of him after losing me as Tiffany’s bridesmaid, well you all will understand it as bridesmaid but she call it her best man. I ask him, what is the logic of being her…” Changmin stop his words trying to figure out what to call himself.

 

“best man,” the crowd answers for Changmin

 

“yes, best man if I’m going to give a speech on him? I’m not saying this to say that I’m going to talk as Yunho hyung friend, I’m still going to talk as Tiffany’s best friend but I will include parts which include me as his friend as well”, Changmin said and drink a glass of water to start his speech again.

 

“I am always the first in Tiffany’s lives, well let’s put aside about the first person that meets Tiffany. If Yunho hyung lives next to her, there’s no way for me to meet her first, right? But who knows, in the hospital, we might meet as our birthdays were only two days apart, I was born first. This is a fact that even the groom approve of, I am the most important person in Tiffany’s lives, he might won’t approve of it if it wasn’t for the incident that happen when we almost lost Tiffany,” Once again Changmin stop at his words to look at Tiffany who is crying, either remembering what happen or just crying seeing the tears Changmin trying to hold.

 

“Before Yunho hyung, I was the first person that had seen Tiffany in a wedding dress, the first male model he works with, for a very long time even, and I’m also the first person to know everything about her. The fact that I’m standing here to give a congratulatory speech to her as a best friend, I don’t have any words to tell her how happy I am to see her wearing a wedding dress today as Jung Yunho’s wife. No words can explain how I feel inside. Mr. Hwang, what I feel right now might be how you feel, I feel like I’m sending Tiffany away to someone, even though that person is someone I know, I still feel like I don’t want to hand her hand to him. Tiffany, I might not be the first person you love in your life, but at this point right now, I am so grateful that I am not that person, because I don’t know if I can give you as much happiness as Yunho hyung can give you,” Changmin tears fall down as he said those words and he just laugh at his tears while he turns to Yunho.

 

“Yunho hyung, for a moment when you forget everything, I remember that it was the first time I felt like I want to kill you, it wasn’t the last time because the last time was when we almost lose her. No woman ever fall into your sight besides Tiffany, who else deserves to have her if that person is not you? The person that sacrifices his love for the woman he loves so that she won’t ever get hurt, don’t you think that woman deserves that man who loves her more than he love himself? If I can give both of you all the happiness in the world, I would give it all to both of you, but I can’t but congratulations on finally getting married!” Changmin said ending his speech and right away, a video is played. No one knows about the video, because it’s a surprise Changmin prepared for them.

 

“The Fools”, it started with those words and then the video shows videos of little Yunho and little Tiffany playing together, Tiffany was probably 4 years old at that time. The videos also shows Tiffany and Yunho singing and dancing to a song cutely. The video show the two of them, Yunho and Tiffany spending their time as a child until they grow up, and it even includes the kissing scene, not a picture of the kissing scene but a video of their first kiss in the photo shoot they had in Japan. They were shocked to see that there’s a video of that kiss but they remember, that even at that time, with his lost memories, he still ended up loving her.

 

“The fools that knows no one but each other”, and then it shows pictures of their wedding photo shoot. Because the photographer was their friend as well, the director of the photo shoot was all four of them. So there were a lot of kissing scenes for the wedding photos.

 

================================================================================

 

“OMMA!! Can I marry Uncle Changmin when I grow up?? He’s more cool and charismatic than appa!!” Ji Young said to Tiffany after watching their wedding video. Yunho who’s next to Ji Young almost choke on his drink when he hear her words.

 

“How is this even possible? How can both mother and daughter likes Changmin more than me? Don’t you love me baby?” Yunho pick up the 5 years old Ji Young to sit on his lap.

 

“Appa, I love you, but I cannot marry you, so I should marry someone cool like Uncle Changmin,” Ji Young said to Yunho and ask Tiffany to call Changmin for her. Tiffany dial Changmin’s phone and right when Changmin answers it, Ji Young take it away from Tiffany’s hand.

 

“I didn’t even get to say hi yet.” Tiffany said while still holding the sleeping Jae Hyung. After five years of marriage, Tiffany and Yunho is blessed with two children. The eldest is Ji Young who is now five years old while the second one is Jae Hyung, three years old.

 

“Are you telling me that you’re jealous of your own daughter?” Yunho pick up the sleeping Jae Hyung and put him in his bed while teasing Tiffany who just smile at his words and both of them went to sit at the dining table where Ji Young is. She just finish greeting Changmin.

 

“Changmin ahjussi…”

 

“Ahjussi? You called me samchon before? Why are you calling me ahjussi now?” Changmin asks Ji Young.

 

“Are we ahjussi too?” Changmin was putting it on speaker and they can hear the others’ voice.

 

“No, only Changmin samchon is ahjussi.” They all laugh at how she calls him samchon to tell them that he’s now an ahjussi, not a samchon.

 

“Changmin ahjussi, will you marry me when I grow up?” Ji Young asks. Everyone laugh at her question.

 

“I said no though. There’s no way my daughter will marry an old man. Besides, I won’t let anyone in my family to love you more than they love me anymore.” Yunho said to Chang Min.

 

“Don’t mind appa. He’s jealous that you are cooler than him.”

 

“Ji Young-ah, just grow up well. You’ll find people cooler than me. Can you give the phone to omma?” Changmin asks. Ji Young sulk but obey anyways.

 

“What’s with the ‘will you marry me’ from your daughter?” Changmin asks.

 

“I guess it runs in the genes. Every lady in the family will ended up liking you more than Jung Yunho. Be proud that I give those genes to them!” Tiffany said jokingly.

 

“But seriously, what did you all tell her this time? You guys are always telling them stories about us and Ji Young will always ended up calling us to ask if it’s true or not right afterwards.” Changmin said.

 

“Well, we showed our wedding video. Ji Young said you are cooler than Yunho oppa. So she wants to marry you. Maybe I should consider back what Yunho oppa tell me about being jealous with my own daughter. You no longer ask me about myself, there’s only Ji Young in your eyes.” Tiffany jokes.

 

“Ok fine. How are my favourite fools doing? Are they still foolingly fall in love with each other?” Changmin asks jokingly.

 

“Always. Forever. Oh yeah, I’m telling you first again, I’m pregnant with our third…”

 

“When will I ever get to be the first to hear about your pregnancy?” Tiffany’s words were cut by Yunho who hug her from behind.

 

“Only when he marry someone, and get the first news of her wife’s pregnancy.” Tiffany said.

 

“Aren’t you going to marry my daughter, you bastard? After making her like that?” Yunho take the phone away from Tiffany, pretending to be mad at Changmin.

 

“I’m scared that the fool gene runs in the family.  I’m getting married next month, she should have told me sooner. Fools, I’m busy with the photo shoot. I’ll come by later, to seduce your daughter. Bye!” Changmin ends the phone call and Yunho just smile at his words.

 

Fools, the only thing the modelling clan calls them after they got married. They didn’t mind because that’s what they are, the fools that only knows each other and love each other and no one else. A year after their marriage, Jaejoong married the celebrity he had secretly date, Boa. Yoochun and Junsu got married the following year, with Ji Young as the flower girl. Changmin will be marrying Gina, the bridesmaid that Tiffany introduced him to. Even though they work in the same company when Tiffany got married, Changmin never really talk to Gina before that. This time instead of having only Ji Young as the flower girl, they want to break the tradition by asking both Ji Young and Jae Hyung for it.

 

“I’m a fool to love you and only you…” Tiffany’s notes on his contract ten years ago.

 

“I’m a fool to fall in love with you twice…” Yunho’s notes to Tiffany when he proposed to her five years ago.

===================================================================================================================

I didn't want to post this chapter today actually, but I made a promise to myself that I must post my final chapter by this week. 

It's Sunday, I should do it, I should keep the promise made to myself in order for me to learn to keep my promises to other people as well.

After this fan fiction, I'll be focusing on finishing Cat and Mouse fan fiction. 

And then after that I will try my best to finish my novel. Thank you for your support through all this, thank you for supporting this fan fiction

I hope you've went on the roller coaster ride with me with my emotions and I hope you felt all the sadness, happiness and grieve express by the characters in the fan fiction.

I hope that you also somehow learn about new things through this fan fiction. 

I gain new subscribers and lost a lot of subscribers as well, but to those who stick through to all the 55 chapters of I AM A FOOL, I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN  even though I've thank you in my previous chapter. I thought of writing a long author note as a next chapter but I figured out that I want to keep this chapter really as the last chapter.

If someone ever is kind enough to make a fan mv for this fan fiction, please do. I've tried making one but everytime I did, my computer would crash down. Sad, right? I hope people would be kind enough to make it for me. 

 

Which character do you like the most? Despite having Tiffany and Yunho as the main, I love Changmin and Yoochun's character more. 

I am an author that likes connecting my other fan fictions in my new fan fictions. Their child names (Jung Ji Young) is also in my other fan fiction, titled "Will U Marry Me", who knows, I might write a fanfic sequel based on Changmin and Gina one day? Pray that I will one day. If I do, will you guys read it??

 

THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, TO SILENT READERS, PLEASE COMMENT AS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, 

 

TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM THIS FAN FICTION AND WHY?

 

AND LIKE MY PAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MY WRITINGS, 

https://www.facebook.com/dancingfingers1410