Better This Way

I Am a Fool

 

Yoochun walk into Jaejoong’s room who called the four of them to meet up. Yunho coincidentally have some modeling work in Japan. It seems like his modeling work comes first before his study these days. Jaejoong had called them to meet up because he’s practicing his cooking.

 

“So, we’re here just to eat and not to do any work, right?” Yoochun asks. He knows for sure after eating, Jae Joong will tell them to clean up the kitchen.

 

“Are you kidding hyung? Jaejoong hyung is never that kind to us.” Changmin said to Yoochun. Junsu just nod his head while eating the food.

 

“Yeah, I’m never that kind. So you should do after you’d done eating.” Jaejoong said. They all eat their food happily; even though they all know that they are supposed to do some work after eating their lunch.

 

After about 20 minutes later, they finished eating and start watching movies with popcorn Junsu bought earlier for them. They were actually waiting for Tiffany to join them because they’d promise to have a sleepover at Jaejoong’s house. They were actually very happy about Tiffany coming to Seoul because they finally get to do things like real sibling do.

 

“So, why is it that I’m the magnae too but I don’t receive the same kind of treatment like Fany does?” Changmin asks.

 

“Because you’re a boy. Do you really want us to treat you like a baby like we did to Fany?” Changmin nod at their argument and agree. He doesn’t really want to be treated like that, that will make him look weak.

 

“Hyung, are we going to keep on Tiffany away from Yunho?” Junsu asks Jaejoong. Jaejoong was the one who decided to do that because of what Changmin said. Changmin told him that Tiffany doesn’t have to receive any kind of hurt from Yunho anymore. They should protect Tiffany from getting hurt from Yunho.

 

 “About that, don’t you think you’re guilty for the other day?” Jaejoong ask.

 

“I was sleep talking. I didn’t even know I received a call from Tiffany.  But hyung, answer my question please!” Junsu said.

 

“Why do we have to think about this again? I love both of them, but seriously, Yunho hyung had hurt Tiffany too much. Tiffany didn’t deserve any of this to begin with.” Changmin said.

 

“But they were closer to each other than they are to us.” Junsu said. He doesn’t like the idea of keeping them away from each other when everyone knows the fact that they were so close.

 

“They WERE close to each other.” Changmin repeated the sentence trying to point out that everything was in the past. They never contact each other since Yunho left to Seoul. They never meet each other or speak to each other. Everything happens because of themselves.

 

“Do you hate Yunho hyung that much?” Yoochun asks worried about their friendship.

 

“I don’t hate him, I’m just disappointed with him. Hyung, you know my house have CCTV, right? The day I got drunk, I look at it too see who sent me home, because I know Tiffany can’t do it alone. I heard Yunho hyung saying more hurtful things to Tiffany. That night, Tiffany fall asleep after crying.” Changmin said.

 

“He didn’t choose to lose his memory.” Yoochun said.

 

“I know, I’m just disappointed that he can’t even try to remember about Tiffany even after we told him that she is his fiancée. He should at least treat her nicely.” Changmin said.

 

“Changmin, I know you love Tiffany but please just stop all the hate and blame you’re giving to Yunho. Yunho is not to be blamed. No one knows this would happen.” Jaejoong said. Changmin nod his head even though he doesn’t know if he can really do that or not. He watches with his own eyes how much heartbreak Tiffany had received.

 

“For the time being, keep them away from each other. Tiffany doesn’t look like she’s ready to meet him and Yunho is not curious about her too.” Jaejoong said as the oldest between them. They always listen to him well.

 

“But…” Junsu was about to say something when h saw how they all look.

 

“It’s better this way.” Yoochun said. The one who always treat Tiffany the right way, the sensible one said. Junsu look at them sadden with their decision. Even though Yunho forgot who Tiffany is, Tiffany was in fact the most important person to Yunho. They all should work hard to make him remember her.