Dinner

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"I'm hungry!!!" L.Joe whined, tidying himself up in front of his mirror in his small apartment.

*I can't believe people would think us vampires can't see our handsome reflections, pure crap.*

He flashed his fangs in a charismatic smile and set out to find dinner.

As soon as he exited his apartment block, he heard a thud coming from the border. He watched the girl slowly walking across the fallen leaves, thinking she was the only one there.

*Stupid humans.* He chuckled quietly and climbed up into a tree above her.

He approached his target slowly, accidently moving branches on the way.

She stopped and looked up, straight at L.Joe. He turned himself invisible and waited for her to proceed.

Just as she did, L.Joe swiftly jumped down behind her and dragged her to the dark alleyway next to them.

He harshly pushed her to the wall and sunk his fangs into her neck.

"Ew dude get off! You're worse than Hyo!" You complained and attempted to push him off.

*What...?* He spat out your blood. *Tastes gross! What is this? It isn't human blood!*

He looked back at you after wiping his jaw clean. *What the hell?*

In front of him stood an elderly man with a rolled up newspaper in his hand. He held it up threateningly and hit L.Joe several times.

L.Joe couldn't fight back of course, it was only an old innocent man. *Where the hell did the girl go?*

"You should be ashamed of yourself! Biting elderly people!" The ahjushi held onto his lower back, "I think you even broke my back!" He complained.

L.Joe lowered his head and tried to leave, but he heard a girlish giggle.

You held onto your stomach, laughing at his reaction.

"So you're a shape shifter..." L.Joe realised.

"And you're a vampire." You pointed out the obvious.

"Shape shifters should be afraid of vampires." He coldly glared at you. "Where'd the bite go?" He couldn't see any marks on your long smooth neck.

"It healed, it does that a lot." You said, as if it happened on a daily basis, which it does.

L.Joe left so suddenly, leaving you stunned. You thought he might've disappeared into thin air but he was just walking away.

L.Joe marched off. *No way, there can't be any more of them...*

Walking a couple of metres down the dimly lit street, he felt an unwanted presence following him.

"What do you want?!" He hissed as he stared at the cowering girl with blood red eyes.

"Ehehe... What shiny teeth you have?" You wanted to be nice. After all, you found someone who was like you in some way. You needed a friend and a place to stay.

"You didn't answer my question. What do you want?" He emphasised every word.

"C-Can I tag along? I need a place to stay for the night." You fidgeted.

"No. Get lost, you don't belong here." He pointed back to the border and started to walk off.

"Please! I can't go back! I can't run away forver!" You pleaded, following his footsteps.

"What's so bad about that place?"

"It's this gang! The leader keeps chasing after me! I can't go back!" You grabbed onto his arm.

"Shape shift then." He shook your grip off and continued to walk.

"PLEASE! I can't do that forever! Sooner or later they'll know my secret! Then the whole area will know too!"

"I know your secret, why can't they?"

"Please! You have powers too! I'll even help you catch food! I can help with my powers! I just need to stay the night..." At the mention of food, L.Joe's stomach grumbled loudly as his fangs itched. *It's just one night.*

"Fine, but DON'T mess it up!" He warned before walking off.

You happily followed in his shadow. *I need to find somehwere to stay by tomorrow.*

----

L.Joe watched carefully from behind a wall, hiding in the darkness.

A plump middle-aged man appeared from the club, wobbling around from the alcohol he consumed.

His eyes caught the sight of a young beautiful woman who exited the club earlier that night. She was wearing a strapless black mini dress, waiting by his car in the deserted parking lot.

He let out a low whistle before chatting her up. She caressed his jaw and reached in for a kiss before punching him straight across the head. Checking that nobody had seen the scene, she dragged him back to L.Joe.

"This guy looks like he has a lot of blood." He his lips hungrily.

You watched worriedly, taking your original form. *Ew... Gross...* You shuddered.

"He's not going to die is he?" You decided to turn away.

"No, I only take a little bit of blood." He wiped the corners of his lips and stood up.

He sighed. "Let's go..."

 

----

Was this a long chapter? If you can't handle scenes like the part where L.Joe... eats dinner...  I suggest you don't read this story :S

Anyway...

OMG GUISE~ I LOVE YOU~! Did I scare you off by saying that? >< Didn't mean to...

Thanks to violentunnie_saeng , iceprincess_ljjang , Priscy123 , LeeNiNaCho , neicygirl10 and myasianboys for subscribing!!! <3

Please do comment! :D