A Bunch of Traitors

Sent to a Bloodsucker

After L.Joe's birthday, he eventually slowly went back to his cold and cool self. Chunji and Niel could finally stop freaking out everytime he smiled.

It was a cold Saturday morning and you lied on the couch wrapped up in your blankets, switching channels on the TV.

You blew your fringe away in boredom. "Every thing seems to be news..." You dropped the remote on the floor and left the channel be.

"L.Joe is out again..." You sighed to yourself. *Should I start work?* You quickly looked at the time. *It's probably busy during lunch time...*

"Breaking news... Guards have found out that there has been unwanted visitors coming in from the East Side of Downtown Seoul." The old man reported.

You shot up and stared at the screen. There was a little video playing in the top corner of the news report.

"Guards say that there wasn't just one, or two... But six intruders coming into the West Side with no permit." He continued.

You panicked when you saw the video. You thought back to the night you heard the noise at the border. That scene was replaying on screen.

"The security will be hunting these people down and will be sending them back with a fine to pay. For now citizens, report any suspicious looking people."

You shook in fear. Who might the other 5 people be?

"No way... Hyo?" You muttered. "No... He doesn't know I'm here... Why would he even come for me when he has plenty of other girls?"

You huffed frustratedly on the couch, dumping the blanket on the floor. "What do I do..."

You were confused, and panicking didn't help you to think straight at all. You quickly changed the channel.

"In other news,18 year old Niel and 19 year old Chunji from West Side's gang Teen Top, has been sent to hospital after a fight occured a few days ago."

You stared at the screen. "No way..."

"There has been rumours that the opposition were from the East Side but this has not yet been claimed by the members themselves."

You didn't want to listen anymore but something told you that you had to.

"C.A.P.-ssi! Can you please tell us who they were?" The female reporter pushed passed the other reporters to get to him.

He looked annoyed but stared right into the camera. "I can't reveal anything." You stared into his eyes. They were filled with anger, sadness and worry. You felt as if he was looking straight at you through the screen.

You took a deep breath and quickly called L.Joe.

"Hello?" He sound surpisingly calm after what you've heard.

"L.Joe..." Your voice came out croaky

He stopped in his tracks just to listen to your shaky breaths. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Did you hear? About Niel and Chunji?" You asked.

"No... What's wrong?" He turned back around towards the apartment.

"Just come home..." You hung up and quickly grabbed your hooded jacket and your glasses. *I need to hide myself...*

You quickly grabbed a beanie and a scarf then left the apartment.

L.Joe slowed down once hw saw you waiting outside the apartment block with half of your face covered by your scarf.

"What happened to Niel and Chunji?" He panted.

You looked up at him with sad eyes. "They're in the hospital after getting bashed."

L.Joe was shocked. It's never been that bad before. "Let's go."

----

You had to run behind L.Joe so you wouldn't get lost in the labyrinth of corridors.

"1070... 1070... 1070!" He hastily knocked on the door before swinging the door open and walking in.

"L.Joe?" The others stood up. You followed in quietly behind him. "_______?"

"Ah! No! _______ can't see me like this!" Chunji quickly covered his face with the blankets.

Niel was sitting on a hospital bed on the right of Chunji. He had a broken arm and a few bandages on his arms. His face wasn't injured badly, only a few bruises and cuts were visible.

He gave the best smile he could and waved. "Annyeong."

L.Joe deeply exhaled. "Guys, what happened?"

They all looked at each other silently until C.A.P. spoke up. "Close the door."

-----

You stayed staring at the ground while the members explained what happened.

You folded your hands and placed them on your knees. You couldn't help but feel guilty but didn't know exactly why.

"They were stronger than we expected, but they weren't fast runners." Changjo sighed.

"The leader was the scariest... He kept accusing us of stealing his girl away from him..." Ricky frowned. "I think he said her name but I didn't quite hear it..."

You looked up at Ricky but caught C.A.P.'s gaze instead. You looked at him instead but he looked away. You frowned deeply wondering what that was about.

You started to put the puzzle pieces together. Was it Hyo's gang that dared to beat up Niel and Chunji?

You started to grow angry. If you ever see him again, you'll make sure to tell him that you're not his and never will be.

"Whoa there _______, are you trying to break through the floor with the laser beams that are shooting out of your eyes?" Ricky joked.

You blinked and stared at him innocently. "I was just... angry at the people who did this..."

"You hear that guys? She cares about me." Chunji laughed under the blankets.

You smiled at how optimistic Teen Top were. You looked at L.Joe who was also looking at you.

"Oh and, something else came up." C.A.P. interrupted. "The news said that there were 6 intruders, but we only faced 5 yesterday." His eyes never left you.

You shrunk under his glare. You coughed and excused yourself from the room.

Once you left the room, you could finally breathe freely. You leaned against the wall and sunk down to the floor.

*Does C.A.P. know?* You ran your fingers into your hair. *If it's really Hyo... What do I do?*

L.Joe appeared from the room and looked down at you. "What are you doing there?" He asked and sat down beside you.

"Umm... We need to talk..."

 


I decided to update the next day :)

School is going to start soon for me and I have an assignment due on the first day back that I haven't started yet. I also have music tasks to do and practise for, which I haven't done. I also have a maths test to study for, which I haven't even tried. So basically, I have a few days to prepare for school.

I know you guys want me to update more. Nearly all your comments are about updating XD I shall try my best to :)

I also have disallowed text selection after a friend suggested me to, just a heads up.

Thanks to all of you guys for supporting the fic so far! :D