Watched

Sent to a Bloodsucker

A whole month since the day you crossed the border had flown by.

You were in school, watching Ricky's team vs Jaesun's team in basketball. Both teams were equal in the first half, but by the second, Ricky's team was winning.

"Woo! Go Ricky oppa!" You cheered from the sidelines. Ricky felt immediately energized and went on to score for his team.

"Yah! I thought we were friends!" Jaesun complained playfully. "Cheer for me too!"

Yunji and Jihee were furiously clapping and screaming for Ricky and Changjo. "KYA~! YOU CAN DO IT OPPAS!"

Since by now, half of those who were cheering for Jaesun's team had swapped to Ricky's team, you decided a little cheer wouldn't hurt.

"Yay! Go Jaesun, Chinho and Hyunsoo! You guys can still score!" You encouraged and gave a few fist-pumps.

Jaesun smirked and aimed for the hoop, shooting a few more points for his team.

While Jaesun still had hope, Chinho and Hyunsoo seemed to be close to drowning in their sweat.

"Aish... I'm so tired." Chinho huffed and dragged his feet to the other side of the court. "This optimistic unicorn won't give up." Unicorn was the nickname they gave Jaesun, since every time he smiles, hearts and rainbows shoot out of fangirl's eyes, which makes him magical like a unicorn.

Hyunsoo looked up at Jihee, who was still cheering for Changjo and felt disheartened. *Why won't she cheer for me just once...*

Soon enough, the basketball game ended with Ricky's team being the winners.

"Good game hyung..." Changjo went over to Jaesun. "Good game to you too."

While the teams were congratulating each other, Ricky was jumping up and down with the remaining of his energy. "_______! WE WON!"

You gave him a thumbs up and clapped. He bounced away to join the other basketball players.

 

----

It was soon time for home as you waved goodbye to Jaesun who was heading the other way. "Say hi to L.Joe oppa for me!" Yunji called. "Me too!" Jihee waved. You feebly nodded and waved.

You didn't really like Yunji and Jihee, they only used you to get closer to L.Joe. Every time you made them upset, they would talk behind your back. Jaesun was your only friend in the whole group.

You turned the corner into a quieter street, where the only sounds made were faint footsteps and wind.

You walked past many alleyways calmly, looking straight ahead. An eerie feeling started to crawl up your neck. You slowed down to a halt and looked behind you. There was noone there.

You furrowed your eyebrows and kept walking, when you heard whispers. You spun around again, feeling extra creeped out. *What the hell was that...*

A loud thump from in front of you made you turn back. There was noone there either.

Detecting danger, you started running home.

Once you reached the apartment door, you kept an eye of the stairs below you. *Shoot, keys! Work and open the door!*

You felt something was still following you and was coming closer. *Aish!*

You twisted the door knob and fell into the room, slamming the door locked behind you.

You were welcomed by silence.

You felt nervous. You took quiet steps across the living room, ready to attack any foreign movements.

"L.Joe?" You called, taking slower steps to the bedroom. The door was shut, but not locked.

Slightly unsure, you pused the door open. It creaked loudly with your force as you peeked inside.

"Oh, you're home?" L.Joe looked up from his book and pulled out his earbuds.

"Aish, you-" You were panicking for nothing and tossed your bag down into the corner. Being short of breath, you fell stomach first onto your bed.

L.Joe stared at you silently from his bed, wondering what he had done wrong. "What's up?"

"Yunji and Jihee said hi, again." Your words were muffled by your pillow, but L.Joe heard it anyway. "Good to know." He said uninterestedly and continued reading his book.

You turned your head to the side so your cheek was resting on your arm. "What's that book anyway? You've been reading it for days."

You squinted to see the title but L.Joe's hand was in the way and you just gave up trying.

"It's just an interesting book." He claimed and continued reading.

You sighed and felt boredom overwhelm you instantly. You stared at L.Joe's book again. "I want too see too." You stood up.

He instantly panicked and shut the book. "No!" You lazily walked over. "Why? I just want to read a bit."

He shook his head and sat on his book. He crossed his arms across his chest. You sighed. "Why can't I see? I'm bored!"

"Do your homework then." He pointed to your bag. "You're not the boss of me, I want to see your book." You tried to push him off.

"No!" He pushed your hands away and smiled innocently. You knew he was hiding something behind that smile.

You gave up anyway and went back to your bed. "Fine... I'll do my homework..." You sat cross legged and took out your books while L.Joe did the same.

He continued reading with a sneaky smile.

A thought popped up in your mind and you gasped loudly. "I know what you're reading! It's those mangas isn't it? The ones with those pictures!"

His eyes widened. "N-No! It's not!"

"It has those pictures of girls don't they? I never knew you were a ert!" You accused from three metres away.

"N-No! It's all words! See?" He turned each page for you to see from afar. He was right, they were all words.

You huffed. "Fine... If you need me, I'll be right in front of you." You opened your homework and started right away.

 

---

DUN DUN DUN. Who was following you? What was the creepy feeling? What is L.Joe reading? It shall be answered in the future~!

I know this is pretty shameful to ask... but if you guise like this story, can you show your friends who might be interested too? Please?

*hides in corner of shame*

Thanks to missheartxoxo , jazyoreo4 and dar3d3v1lzgurlz for subscribing!