Nostalgia

Sent to a Bloodsucker

Safe and Sound cover by the awesome Jayesslee (you can open in another tab if you want :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iX4zejt1dc&feature=plcp


All five boys sat in front of him, with their minds focused, listening to L.Joe's life story. L.Joe spoke of the war around him, the terror and pain he had to live through, and the hope of getting killed so he wouldn't have to live anymore. His childhood was filled with tears and cries for help, with noone to comfort him. He grew up without a mother to care for him, hence his cold appereance. Being a half vampire, he could walk around during the day unlike the other strong vampires, making him hated upon because of their jealousy. As he talked, he finally reached up to the part they've been waiting for, and the part he wanted to skip the most.

"I finally cornered them... I could tell they were terrified. They begged to be set free so they could take care of their child, but I didn't believe them. I was blinded with rage after my father had beaten and shouted at me for being so weak, I wanted to show him that he was wrong..."

Ricky stared at his lap, blinking back the stinging pain. He didn't want to listen to the details of the deaths of two innocent people. He wished he could have stopped the murders, the massacre and the war. But he was a mere human, unlike all of these legendary creatures he would've never thought was true if he hadn't been friends with one for clueless years.

Chunji bit his lip and intertwined his fingers together, resting his elbows on his knees. He stared into space as he imagined the scenes of his best friend's life. Even though he could picture the scenes, he knew he could never feel what he had felt all those times. He wanted to reach out and comfort him, but he knew L.Joe didn't want his comfort. He pressed his teeth down harder, until he could taste his own blood slipping out of the cut on his lip.

Niel watched as the tears slowly rolled down L.Joe's pale cheeks. He never thought he would see those precious drops from L.Joe. He felt bad for all those times he had teased L.Joe, now knowing what he had been through. Niel had never thought that this kind of world would exist, and that he was a part of it. He let out a quite breath after L.Joe finished the part of his life that had scarred him.

C.A.P. couldn't look at anyone in the room, feeling guilty for his losing his temper at L.Joe. He thought he had it bad, but he knew he was proven wrong after hearing L.Joe's stories. It has already been a whole night and early morning, and he could tell L.Joe was losing his voice. He wanted to tell him he could stop now, but he had just started the story of when he had finally met you and knew he wouldn't stop.

Changjo smiled softly to himself, hearing the embarassing feelings L.Joe had felt. He remembered you clearly, he had always known you were different and special to his hyung. He could feel the love and warmth from his words. Everything seemed to pour out of his heart through his lips. Changjo knew he could go on forever and ever, but sooner or later, he would reach the end.

And that end finally came.

Your words echoed in L.Joe's mind. "I hate you..."

He could feel his heart breaking into more pieces, if it was even possible. He teared his eyes away from the snowglobe silently standing on the table in front of him, and stood up, taking his leave from the apartment. Noone stopped him, they knew they couldn't.

It was early in the morning, around 5am. The streets were still quite and calm, with only a few early rises taking a walk outside.

L.Joe didn't know where he was headed, he simply let his feet lead him.

"You should've invited me to go with you, at least I know how to fight,"

He could hear your voice clearly, as if the day you healed his cuts were the exact day he was living in.

"No no no! I don't want to keep delaying my studies! I'm not sick! Not at all!"

He could still remember your stubborness as he wrapped the scarf around your neck.

"It's traditional for the birthday boy to eat seaweed soup,"

He smiled widely. He could almost taste the seaweed soup on his tongue. He wanted to feel the warmth of that day, and the unlimited happiness he received. Just for the period of that memory, he felt the frustration and negative emotions drown down.

"L.Joe, what is love?"

What was it really? There are different kinds of love: love for objects, love for hobbies, love for friends, love for family... He still didn't know how to explain what love was, because he didn't want to tell you what it was, he wanted to show you.

"Doesn't it remind you of a Christmas tree? We should come back here when it's Christmas,"

It was only 3 days until Christmas already, and you were over the border, far far away from him. You probably didn't want to see him anyway.

L.Joe stopped.

He was at the pier where you ran to that night of the first text. He dropped down and let out all of his tears into the sea, hoping it would never come back again. He hated feeling this way, and the only way he could was to forget you. But he didn't want to, he knew he couldn't however hard he could try. He shut his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth, sobbing loudly.

He missed you so badly, he just wanted to tell you that he loved you. Just those three words, was all he wanted to say. Was it too much to ask?

He wondered what you were doing right now, as he was crying over you. Were you happy? Were you glad you were finally away from him? Were you with Hyo? Did you forget him already? He imagined you to be smiling, living a better life with Hyo, but he was wrong of course.

You hadn't left your room for days, you only had let Jisu in, since he would randomly teleport into your room with food.

"She's still asleep," you could hear Jisu say and Yuhan replying with, "I wish she would talk to us."

In truth, you couldn't sleep. You wanted to, badly, so you could dream of better things. But it was hard to sleep when memories replays through your mind every second. You yearned to go back to L.Joe, to go back where you called home.

You hugged your pillow tightly, fingers clawing into the tear stained material.

"Has she been eating?" Hyun asked, feeling a little guilty. Only a little.

"Yes, her plates always come out empty," Haewon replied as he was the one who collects your dishes.

You haven't heard Hyo's voice for days, or his name for that fact. You had grown worried for him as days past, it was almost like he had never existed.

You still cared for Hyo, but only the Hyo you had met. You turned in your bed and exhaled, trying to sleep again.

It's Christmas soon, and I'll be spending it in here.

 


Hi guise :) My busy week had finally ended~ But! Another week is soon to start D: So I think I would only be able to update during the weekends, unless, I have free time to update during the weekdays. :D

Wow (Fanstastic Baby~) there's heaps of new subbies this time :D  WELCOME~

Thanks to NoodlesDoodles , xXxpandashinexXx , mysteriousaura209 EunHeeKun , midnightb2uty , SHINee-91 , ILuvChunji  and heartcupcake for subscribing!!! :DD