Stop Messing Around

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You turned the corner and bumped into Jaesun.

"Jaesun! There you are! I've been looking for you for ages!" You smiled widely and was about to playfully hit his arm when he flinched.

He held up his arms over his face for protection.

You were frozen to the spot in confusion. You dropped your arm by your side and looked closely at his terrified eyes.

"Jaesun? Are you okay?" You asked him worriedly.

He slowly retreated, lowering his arms protecting his face. "Y-Yes... I have to go now... S-Sorry I was being so clingly..."

He ran off before you could say anything, but when he lowered his arm, you quickly caught a glimpse of the red marks on his neck.

"Wait! Jaesun! What happened to your neck?!" You shouted, wanting to follow him, but something about his eyes made you stop.

"Don't tell me Hyo did that to you..." You muttered and turned around, letting out a scream.

He covered your mouth and looked at you with his piercing glare.

Once you stopped screaming, he let his hand fall to his side. "Hyo's looking for you. You should go see him."

You rolled your eyes. "No, Hyun, go away, I need to find out who did something to my friend..."

Hyun was Hyo's brother, the one guilty for changing his personality since he wanted his brother to join him in his cunning plans.

"What if I said it was me who did it." Hyun smirked behind your back.

"Why would you do that to him... He didn't do anything..." Annoyed, you started to walk away.

"He's been causing too much trouble for us. He's always sticking beside you, making it hard for us to make a move." Hyun explained, following a few steps behind you.

"Just leave me alone why don't you, go chase some other poor girl and make her life hell."

Hyun pretended to think about it, before cutting you off and leaning in close to you. "Did we make your life hell? I thought girls liked it when a whole bunch of guys chase after her."

You rolled your eyes. "You thought wrong."

You didn't want to talk to Hyun anymore so you just headed to your next class.

"Have fun." Hyun waved and walked away with a sneaky smile.

-----

You sat in your chair, waiting for Jaesun impatiently. *Oh please don't be mad at me...*

Your head snapped up when you heard someone walk in, but it was only Mr Jung.

"Good afternoon class! Your tests are coming up soon right? So study hard!" He gave a cheerful fighting cheer.

His eyes scanend the class and found an extra spot missing. "Ah, Miss Park, who sits besides you?"

"Jaesun-shi, sir." You mumbled disappointedly. *He'll come in late, right?*

"Oh yes, he went home after checking in with the nurse." He said to himself, but you heard and panicked.

*It can't be that bad right? Was it just a sore throat? No way would they hurt an innocent person like him!*

Someone else walked in, catching your attention. *Oh no...*

"Ah! You must be the new student?" Mr Jung looked up from his desk.

Hyo smiled and nodded, holding onto his bag strap with one hand. "Yes sir." He said politely.

"Take a seat anywhere you choose and we'll start the class." Mr Jung returned his smile and had a good feeling about Hyo's behaviour.

You instantly put your bag on the seat beside you, looking away in case he hadn't seen you yet.

All the girls curled their hair in a flirty manner, batting their eyelashes at him as he walked past.

Hyo gave them a sweet smile, making it seem like they still had a chance with him.

Even the emo girl who never smiled gave him a seductive smile, trying to motion him over to the seat beside her. Even the odd guy at the back of the class didn't mind if the new school's eye candy sat beside him.

You frowned and avoided eye-contact with him.

He stopped right beside your table, knowing what you were trying to do. He knew you long enough to know the things you do.

He pulled out Jaesun's chair and received silent glares from Chinho and Hyunsoo sitting behind you. (Reminder: Hyun and Hyunsoo are different people)

You stopped him from pulling the chair out any further. "Seat's taken." You said, pulling the chair back in.

People in the class thought you were mentally confused or something for not letting him sit beside you.

"I don't think anyone's sitting here right now." He said in his low charming voice, pulling the seat back out.

"No... Someone is..." You pulled it back in, still refusing eye-contact.

"No... There isn't...." He pulled it back out.

"Yes..." You battled against him with the chair behind the teacher's back, until he spun around. You were caught off guard and Hyo quickly dropped your bag onto the ground, taking the seat beside you.

"Stupid..." You mumbled incoherent words under your breath.

"Oh, you chose to sit there? I was expecting you to sit beside Jinoo at the back there, guess I was wrong."

Hyo turned around and saw Jinoo creepily smiling at him, causing him to never want to turn around again.

"I chose to sit next to my girlfriend instead." Hyo smiled sweetly.

"WHA-" Hyo's hand covered your mouth, muffling your protests.

An explosion of loud whispers and hatred waved through the sea of students in the classroom.

You attempted to pry his hand off, but he kept his hand covering your mouth. He leaned in and whispered something, that shut you up immediately.

"Oh, you two are dating? That's really sweet!" Mr Jung decided to start a conversation without knowing it.

"Yes, I came from far away Busan just to be with her." Hyo stared at you lovingly, making you gag on the inside.

"Aw, young love really is the most innocent kind. Okay students, quieten down so we can start the class."

----

You still didn't pay attention to Hyo, but you were aware that he was staring at you.

After a while, it got more annoying than creepy. "Can you stop that." You quietly growled.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently, in his old gentle tone, but you refused to be tricked by it.

"Stop staring and do your work."

He lightly chuckled. "Do you think I came all the way here to learn?"

You stopped writing and looked up at him. His eyes semed different up close. They seemed more gentle and kind rather than his usual dark eyes filled with lust.

*Don't fall for it and look away...* You ignored him and continued to copy down the notes for the upcoming test.

Hyo sighed and started to copy the notes down.

"You like him don't you." It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Who..." You replied.

"L.Joe."

You paused again, only for a few seconds, before writing again. "No."

"You can't lie to me. I know you like him." He forced a smile on his face even though he was slowly dying on the inside. "But I just want you to anwer me this... Do you like him as much as you used to like me?"

You froze, your breaths suddenly became shorter.

"Will you like me back if I go back to my old self?" Hyo asked, sounding sincere.

You stared at him blankly. "Don't..." Your voice came out weak.

"Don't what?" He was confused for once.

"Don't mess with my feelings." The bell conveniently rung for the end of school and you shot off with your books in your hands.

 


Sorry guise for not updating, I have my half yearlies on and had to study D: Oh the pain... T__T

Okay, so... I didn't include a pic of Hyun cuz.... You guise can imagine what he looks like XD

To all those who are taking exams and tests too, fighting~! :D

Thanks to yarre-chan for subscribing! :D