Freak

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You went back to school the next day but found that everyone was shying away from you. *What? Did I step on something?*

You caught their worried and frightened expressions before they turned their back to you. *Oh don't tell me, Hyo did something...*

Right as you thought about him, someone grabbed onto your wrist and spun you around to face him.

"Where were you yesterday?" Hyo questioned harshly.

You pulled your wrist away. "None of your business."

"It is when I'm your boyfriend, now tell me." He demanded.

You rolled your eyes. "Stop it Hyo, noone's falling for it."

He unexpectedly smirked and leaned in closer. "I think they are."

You looked to the nearest group of people to you and found that they were in fact talking about you two as a couple.

"Look here! Hyo and I are not da-" Hyo cut you off with his hand over your mouth.

"Stop it or you'll pay the consequences." He hissed.

"Are you serious... You expect to love you back by doing this?" You made it sound like it was a joke.

"Not like this, but you're just making it harder for me to try. Just tell me where you were."

"Fine, I was at home. Happy? Geez..." You pulled away from his grip. "You're unbelievable." You turned back to walk away but bumped into Yunji and Jihee.

"Oh, hi guys." You waved and smiled.

They didn't reply the same way as they usually do. Instead, they blocked your path and placed their manicured hands on their hips.

They didn't look at you kindly, they had sharp icy cold glares staring right at you.

You backed away slowly, accidently bumping into Hyo. "W-What's up guys?"

"You're the one who's unbelievable. Don't act like you're an angel, we know you're a evil on the inside, so is your hot emo boyfriend over there." Jihee chewed on your gum and tilted her chin up to refer to the both of you.

"W-What?" You didn't understand them. *Pfft, Hyo is evil, but me? What did I do?*

"Don't act clueless either, everyone here knows what you did." Yunji threw her hands in the air.

"W-What did I d-do?"

"What did I say about not acting clueless?!" Yunji snapped. "You hurt Jaesun!"

"What?!" Your eyes rounded. "I would never do that! I swear! He's my friend!"

"Don't lie! We've been friends way before you have! Who the hell gives you the right to compare our friendship with yours?!" Jihee pushed you but Hyo helped you balance.

"You know what you are? You're a . First, you take L.Joe and all of Teen Top. Second, you take Jaesun. Third, you take the new hot guys too?!" Yunji screeched.

Hyo rolled his eyes. *Seriously, can these girls just stop.*

You didn't understand what you did. "Guys! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Bitc-" Yunji lifted her hand to hit you but Hyo caught her hand before she could even touch you.

"Look here. You claimed that she's a , which she isn't, and you tried to call her hurtful names. Can you calm down and tell her what she did?" Hyo tightened his grip on her hand until she nodded.

"Do you even know why Jaesun isn't at school?" Yunji rubbed her sore hand. You shook your head cluelessly. "He's hurt. How? BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I don't understand!!! What did I do?!" You shouted back.

"You freaking bashed him up!" Jihee accused. "We saw you! The whole school saw you throw him to the ground at the oval!"

"And you!" Yunji pointed at Hyo. "You choked him!"

"I did not." Hyo said. "I did no such thing."

You stayed silent while Hyo was arguing with Jihee and Yunji.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU FREAK!" Yunji screamed for the whole world to hear.

You freak... Freak.

That word echoed in your mind and took you back to your past, where you first met Hyo.

"Don't call her that." Hyo stood in front of you and stared down at Yunji menacingly.

She had the guts to smirk. "Why shouldn't I? She dresses and acts like one, I'm merely stating what she is."

"You don't know about her." He snarled. "You know why all the guys are friends with her and not you? Because they like her, she's nice. She's not gossiping girls with skirts higher than their IQ and caked faces. Guys don't find that attractive when you're plastic, okay?"

Jihee and Yunji scrunched up their faces like they were about to cry.

"Listen, we don't even know what you're talking about. I swear I didn't choke Jaesun and I'm 100% sure she didn't bash him up."

"We've got proof." Jihee said softly and took out her colourful decorated phone. "Here, it's all on video."

Hyo took her phone into his hand and watched the video. By the end of it, he expressionlessly gave it back to her.

"The girl in he video indeed is her." He said truthfully.

Everyone gasped and freely judged you. "See! So she is a freak after all!" Yunji accused.

"SHUT UP." Hyo silenced everyone. "But... The guy isn't Jaesun. It's the old ahjushi who repeated that we know as Jisu."

"Jisu?" Jihee repeated the name in confusion. "Who's that?"

Hyo chuckled. "You called him hot a few minutes ago."

Jihee and Yunji were silent, along with the other students wondering what you were possibly doing to Jisu.

The hallway was quiet enough for Hyo to hear your silent sobbing.

He spun around and wiped the smile off his face. "_______... Don't cry..." He hushed. "Let's go somewhere else..."

-----

By now, you were crying on his shoulder, his jacket drenched in your tears. *Out of all the words they could use, they used freak.*

The intensity of that word was and only will be fully understood by the both of you.

Hyo's cockiness was gone and he turned back into his non-threatening self, just for the moment.

"I know it hurts ______... Just try to forget about it..." He patted your arm.

Your eyes were stinging from the cold air blowing into it, but Hyo blocked the way after seeing you struggle.

"It still hurts, Hyo... I can't forget about it so easily..." You cried.

"They were foolish 8 year olds, forget about them." He adviced.

Your memories were dug out from the back of your brain and replayed through your mind.

 

FLASHBACK~ Third Person P.O.V.

"Hey freak, come here." An eight year old boy ordered a six year old girl.

"Yes?" She squeaked.

"Go to that lady over there, and get her purse for me." He laughed evilly.

She looked at the unsuspecting old lady talking to the owner of the orphanage. "No... I don't want to..."

"Listen here freak, you steal her purse and give me the money, or we'll throw you off the roof, got it?" He and his friends growled.

"B-But it's wrong!" She tried to convince him, but like other times, she failed and only angered him.

"I don't care about whether it's right or wrong, I just want my money." He pointed to the purse and pushed the girl towards the old lady.

She hesitated to do what he said. She hated him and his friends so much. She didn't want to do what he says, but she was scared of him. Scared of what he can do to her.

Step by step, she inched closer and closer to the unsuspecting lady. She slowly reached her hand out to grab the purse, when the door to the orphanage swung open.

"We've got a new friend everyone!" Mrs Shin announced and walked in cheerfully. She brought in a short little boy. He was scrawny and had big glasses resting on his nose. "This is Hyo, please welcome him."

"We will!" Everyone chorused, even though half the voices were lying.

While everyone was distracted, the young girl shot off, running as fast as she could to find a place to hide.

"Hey you! Come back here you freak!"

She ran as fast as her shadow and hid under the orphanage itself. That's where she stayed during the night and most of the day, noone knew about her place. It was a special place to her. It was where she could be alone, away from the bullies and names, and where she could cry.

----

As night fell and the sun rose up, she quickly sneaked out of her hiding spot for breakfast but had found that someone had left her share at her secret entrance.

The first thing she did was panic. *Does someone know where I stay? Will they tell the bullies?*

"Psst... Hey!" The bushes across her called.

She scurried back under the orphanage.

"Hey! I know you can hear me! I mean no harm!" Hyo stuck his head out of the bush and pushed his glasses up back on the bridge of his nose.

"H-How did you find out where I was?" She asked.

He looked around before crawling to a bush closer to her. "I saw you come here yesterday, do you think we can be friends?"

Her eyes were round and her small mouth dropped opened. "F-Friends? Y-You want to be f-friends? With m-me?"

"Sure, why not?" He pushed the glasses back up.

"Well... The people here hate me because I'm a freak... I'm not normal like other kids." She said shyly.

"How are you not? Everyone is human." He scooted closer to her.

"Well... I don't want to tell you, you won't be my friend." She frowned.

"Don't frown! Turn the frown upside down!" He grinned widely.

She giggled for the first time since birth.

"Your smile is really pretty. Smile more!" He suggested. "It's fun to smile!"

 


Okay guise... This is a short chapter cuz I wanted to write something today XD ANDDD the flashback will be continued next update :D

We have 99 subscribers! NINETY-NINE. So close! Haha XD

I also try my best to reply to all your comments and if I missed any, I'm probably half asleep/awake XD

Thanks to  Lydiaa , rumblebumble and saraahnguyeen for subscribing! :D