Unwanted Presence

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Waaaah. It's so nice here!" You toured L.Joe's apartment like a little kid in a candy store.

"It's a really nice bathroom." You commented and came back to the living room to see L.Joe staring at you like you were crazy.

"I'm sorry." You sat on the floor and bowed your head. L.Joe just rolled his eyes at your actions.

"You can sleep here. I'll sleep in my room." He stood up from the beaten up couch and left to his bedroom.

"Um... okay..." You tried to get comfortable on the couch but too many springs poked your back uncomfortably. *Aish, the bathtub is better than this.*

L.Joe woke up the next morning, blinking his eyes rapidly to get used to the sunlight.

He couldn't sleep well last night, he was having a discussion with himself about you. Whether to leave you alone with the chance of people finding out your secret and killing the last shapeshifter on Earth, or to help you.

He walked into the living room to see an empty couch. His smugness came back. *She made the right choice.*

He smiled to himself and decided to take a shower. *I never wanted a stranger living with me anyway...*

L.Joe hummed a tune and entered the bathroom. He checked his reflection in the mirror. *Handsome even when I just woke up.*

He was distracted by soft snoring coming from his bathtub. *SHE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE.*

"Yah! Wake up! What are you doing?!" He shook your body hard.

"Huh? What do you want?" You pushed his face away, still half asleep. L.Joe was getting more irritated.

*Oh crap.* You woke up to reality and shot up straight away, nearly knocking L.Joe backwards.

"I'm sorry! The couch was just so uncomfortable with all the poking so I came here! I didn't realise it was morning already! I'm sorry... Mr Vampire." You bowed in the bathtub.

"Mr Vampire?" He repeated, crossing his arms across his chest and raising an eyebrow at you.

Your eyes widened in alarm. *Oh no... Is he more annoyed?*

"I'm sorry... You didn't tell me your name." You avoided his sharp glassy stare.

"Right, and you never will." He kicked you out of the bathroom and locked the door.

You awkwardly stumbled out, not knowing what to do.

----

L.Joe walked into the living room, finding the apartment comfortably quiet.

*I guess she went back.* He chuckled.

He decided to walk outside on the cool Autumn streets. He stretched his arms out and gave a sigh of content.

He glanced at the border. *Wait what's that?*

 

---

Thanks to AZUMIX for subscribing! You get a mention all to yourself! XD