School

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You sat beside L.Joe in the principal's office, looking around at all the certificates and pictures the principal had.

"So just this young lady here?" Mr Kim asked, pushing up his glasses.

"Yes..." L.Joe replied, a little unsure if you should be going to school or not.

"What about you young man? Would you like to go to-"

"No." L.Joe cut him off quickly. "I already graduated." He added.

Mr Kim fixed his glasses and looked and studied L.Joe's face. "You look so young!"

L.Joe smiled shyly. "I get that a lot..."

"So when can I start my four months?" You asked eagerly.

"Today if you want to." Mr Kim sat back in his chair.

"Today?" You repeated. "So quickly?"

He sighed. "Yes... We've lost a student. She was a hardworking girl, she loved her grandmother a lot. But she decided to leave to a different school..."

L.Joe raised an eyebrow. "Why'd she leave?"

"Oh U-uh... She got a scholarship..."

L.Joe didn't fully believe him, he felt as if he was trying to hide something about this student.

"Is there already a uniform for me?" You asked.

"Oh yes!" Mr Kim called on his assistant to bring in things that you needed for school.

"This school is very resourceful..." You stared at the stack of books and pencil case full on things that you needed.

"So, will you be starting today?" Mr Kim asked, smiling brightly.

"No." L.Joe pulled you out of the office and walked back home, leaving the staff standing there awkwardly.

"B-But Mr Kim had already prepared everything!" You protested, tugging your wrist from his hand.

"Don't go to school today..." He simply said, and stopped by a restaurant. "Let's eat lunch."

"You eat food?" You asked curiously. He gave you a look. "Oh okay... You eat food just like normal people..."

----

"Mmmm this is nicer here..." You ate the meat that L.Joe cooked gratefully.

The more you ate, the more food there was magically appearing on your plate.

You peeked at L.Joe's plate and saw that it was still clean.

"Are you going to eat?" You asked, looking up at him.

"I will once you're full." He said, watching you eat.

"But why?" You tilted your head.

"Because... I don't want to fight for food."

"I won't fight for food..." You grabbed meat from the BBQ with your chopsticks and placed it on his plate.

"Here, eat. I won't be full unless you eat too." You said, continuing to chow down your lunch.

L.Joe smiled secretly and ate lunch with you.

----

You decided to re-use the books you had at your old school, but you were going to cover the books a coloured book cover so people can't see the school you wrote on the front cover of the book. Confusing? Well... the main point is that people can't see the front cover of the book.

You wanted a nice cover to use for your books so you dragged L.Joe to go shopping with you. There were no fangirls around, since they too have to go to school.

"How about this one?" You wondered, picking up a roll with butterfly patterns on it.

"You're in your last year of school..." L.Joe pointed out.

"Fine..." You muttered and picked up a different one. "This one?"

"Are you trying to blind your teachers?"

"Fine..." You put down the reflective cover and picked up a different one. "This?"

L.Joe tilted his head to the side and thought about it.

"It's fine." He said.

With his choice, you bought the roll of light pastel blue book covering.

"What else do I need?" You asked yourself, looking around the store.

L.Joe looked at the different kinds of pencil cases on a shelf. *Hmm... This one looks nice...*

You decided to stock up on rubbers instead, since you didn't really like maths and make many mistakes during class.

You looked into your basket and found a pretty looking pencil case with black block letters on it. It read: I ♥ VAMPIRES.

Of course, it was in English and you didn't understand any other language besides Korean. (A/N: Let's just say in the story that you only understand Korean XD)

You bought it anyway, it does look nice.

"Hey L.Joe?" You tugged on his sleeve on the walk back home.

"Hmm?"

"If I don't start school today, when do I start?"

L.Joe frowned. Truthfully, he didn't want you to go to school since he'll be at home alone sleeping all day, but it was already too late.

"Tomorrow." He decided.

"Okay." You beamed, excited to go to school.

 

----

HAAAAI GUISE. :D

I'm sorry for not updating for a while... Was it a while? To me it was D: I missed you guys!

I wanted to update yesterday, but something happened which now affects how often I update... So I'm sorry ><

On a brighter note... Welcome to the new subbies! We've reached 50 already! :D

Thanks to hyper_Pola , musicobessedgirl178 , Taemin-lover , majestic , Faith12 , sungminwifey and fallenstars for subscribing! :D