Secret Help

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You dressed warmly, prepared to face the growing chill as it got darker and darker.

You were strolling down the street beside L.Joe, hands in the pockets of your puffy black jacket.

L.Joe quickly glanced at you cutely walking next to him. He smiled at your adorable plaits and rosy pink cheeks in contrast to your cream scarf.

You took slow casual steps, taking in the calm and peaceful feeling surrounding you.

You took deep breaths, letting all the thoughts of Hyo not bother your mind every second anymore. To you, the walk was just time for you to relax and loosen up before the test.

But to L.Joe, it was more than just hanging out. It was time for him to try and determine when he should make his move.

His steps were awkward and off-beat. *Aish, feet! Do your job and work!* He silently scolded himself.

While you were still distracted by the beautiful Winter afternoon, L.Joe tried to quickly think up of a place to go.

His mind just went blank, not knowing any nice places to go to. He glanced at you, and saw that you were still distracted.

He took out his phone and quickly sent a text to Chunji, the 'tour guide' in Teen Top.

He received a text back almost immediately after.

To: Fangirl

I know who it is~ I know who you like~! Actually, we all know. You're so predictable... And to think you acted nice and charming only to fangirls just to get more. So you want help from me eh? ^^ I have a feeling she'll like the Garden that opened up near the coffee shops. It's really pretty~ Not that I went there... I just heard from some girls at the club.

From: Chunji Hyung

L.Joe rolled his eyes and gave a little smile. *The Garden? I haven't been there before... It'll be a good place to go to, and we can get coffee too.*

He struggled to put together a sentence to say to you without making it sound too obvious.

"U-Umm..." He mumbled. Your attention immediately snapped to him, giving him a small smile as a sign to continue.

L.Joe panicked and his thoughts disappeared. "N-Nothing."

"Okay then." You turned your head forward and spotted something in the distance. "Let's go there!"

You grabbed his hand excitedly and ran towards the arcade.

"What should we play first?" You stood at the doorway, hand still holding L.Joe's. "How about that?"

You pulled him over to a motorbike simulator game. "You can ride a motorbike right? You are a gangster after all~" You pointed out.

"B-But not all gangsters can ride a motorbike, but C.A.P. hyung can..." L.Joe pouted. "And who said I was a gangster?"

"You look like one and hang out with them." You smiled and pointed to the motorbike. "Try."

L.Joe felt shy to try all by himself, but he didn't want to let you down by saying no. "Okay..."

He let go of your hand, as much as he didn't want to, and climbed onto the machine.

He fished out a coin from his pocket to start the game, when he felt arms perfectly wrapped around his waist.

He looked over his shoulder and saw you sweetly smiling at him. "Well, aren't you going to start?"

He gave an embarassed smile and turned back to focus on winning the game.

"Ohohoho..." Chunji laughed proudly, hiding behind the basketball machines with the rest of Teen Top.

"Ricky, get back here, you'll be seen!" C.A.P. scolded, pulling him back.

"How did you even know they'll be here?" Niel asked, giving Chunji a look.

"I just knew." Chunji replied, silently cheering for his best friend to win the game.

"I want to play too..." Changjo pouted, staring longily at the dance machine in the other corner of the arcade.

After quite a thrilling game, you jumped off and lead L.Joe to another game that caught your eye.

Teen Top kept an eye on the both of you at every game, making sure L.Joe won't embarrass himself.

"I have this feeling... One that I haven't felt before." Niel squirmed.

"It's a feeling of doing good. We're helping L.Joe get the girl~" Chunji stared like a proud mum.

"No it's not that... I can't stand seeing L.Joe hyung all cutesy and shy." Niel shivered, receiving a hit on his arm from Chunji.

The loud grumble of Ricky's stomach interrupted the small arguement. "Ahaha..." Ricky hid behind Changjo. "I'm kinda hungry..."

"We should go, L.Joe seems to be doing fine." C.A.P. suggested. Chunji made a face, signing that he didn't want to go.

"Okay then hyung, you can stand behind this vending machine by yourself while we go get something to eat at the cafe." Changjo waved.

"Wait no!" Chunji followed the others. Before he left, he snuck some money into L.Joe's jacket pocket. *That should help.*

 


HULLO. I've been busy with so much stuff from school D: They seem to be piling up the work just before the holidays T_T So that explains why I haven't been updating for the past week.

Thanks to kpop90 , Honeyhills , TeenTop_Lover  and  IM_RANDOM  for subscribing! :D