Operation: Stop the Pranks

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Eggs?" Ricky said, more as a shocked repetition than a question. "Do you think they're planning to... throw the eggs?"

"Well I don't expect them to boil them and eat it here." Chunji wore an expression of disbelief. "I can't believe they're going to be this immature."

"Hyung, we better stop them before they embarass L.Joe hyung," Ricky declared, walking towards the girls. 

Chunji followed behind, soon catching up beside him and swinging his arm up to hold onto Ricky's shoulder. The boys locked their eyes on the girls and followed stealthily behind like detectives stalking a criminal soon to commit crime. 

"L.Joe hyung better do this for me if I get a girlfriend," Ricky muttered under his breath, starting the chase around the garden. 

--

"Jihee! Ricky and Chunji!" Yunji squealed, panicking. "I think they're onto us!"

"Aish, let's hide," Jihee grumbled, grabbing her friend's wrist and pulling her towards the maze. 

Jihee was familiar with the new maze. She had visited it many times with her highschool dropout boyfriend at night to become familiar with every dead ends and turns. It was the only place they could be together without anyone complaining about the pair being a bad influence to each other. 

"Hurry up!" Jihee roared towards the girl who stumbled behind her. 

--

"Oh, isn't that Ricky and Chunji?" you questioned, pointing towards the boys running full speed towards the maze.

"Something tells me that we shouldn't visit that for the day..." L.Joe decided, walking in the other direction. "Do you want to go somewhere else today?"

You wondered, hugging L.Joe's arm and matching your footsteps with his. "Hmm... Shall we visit the Arcade quickly? I've been practising and I'm sure I'll beat you at basketball this time~" 

"You're on," L.Joe bravely accepted the challenge and headed happily towards the exit.

Reaching the outside of the Arcade, you decided to ask a question that had been lingering in your mind. "Do you think Chunji and Ricky has been following us?"

L.Joe pondered for a moment. "But why would they run right in front of us if they were planning to follow secretly?"

"Hmm... Good point."

Your eyes twinkled when you saw the the basketball machine and raced right towards it. You waited for L.Joe to catch up while jumping on the spot in excitement. 

As soon as the coins were inserted, your desire to win started to burn. 

--

"Where did they go?" Chunji finally asked after facing many deadends. 

"Hyung I think we should just leave them, I think L.Joe hyung already left," Ricky huffed from the slow jog they did. 

Chunji agreed, walking the opposite direction. "I don't think we're lost..." he muttered, after meeting walls and walls of leaves. 

Ricky simply followed, confident that his hyung would find the way out. 

A few seconds past, until the seconds turned to minutes, and the minutes turned to failure.

"I think we're lost..." Ricky finally spoke up. Chunji squatted down on the spot, refusing to admit it.

"We're just... Taking a rest for now."

"Su~re." Ricky squatted down beside him, staring at the rocks below him. "Hopefully the girls won't do anything, after being shamed at our school for snitching." 

"They deserved it for being such gossipy and hateful girls." Chunji chucked a rock angrily to the ground.

"But still, I don't think they deserved that much hate," Ricky said, showing a little kindness in his words.

"You know Hyumi? The girl they bullied to the extent of her departure from our school? Jaesun had a crush on her ever since the day she became his desk partner. Poor girl had no other friend beside Jaesun," Chunji pitied. "But I heard that Hyumi visited recently and met up with Jaesun."

"Mmm! Yes, I saw them together before, but Jihee was there arguing with Jaesun," Ricky informed. 

"Those two had been arguing ever since Hyumi. I don't even see why Jaesun is still friends with her even though he hates her for the bullying."

"Jaesun hates her?" Ricky questioned, unfamiliar to the fact.

"Of course! She never learns. He officially hated her when she tried to act all proud for getting _______ in trouble with the government and trying to get him to help her get closer to L.Joe. She had a crush on him back then, I think she still does now..."

"What a player..." Ricky tutted.

"You can only call her a player if she's successful, all she ever is now is a failure."

--

Jihee couldn't keep her anger in anymore. "So that's what he thinks huh."

Yunji watched her friend's face turn redder and redder in fury. "Jihee, don't you think we're going too far with this? I mean _______ never did anything to you-" she tried to console her but failed when she managed to crack the eggs in her hand.

"What do you mean she didn't do anything?! She freaking stole L.Joe from me! That , I'm gonna get her. And to think all those guys from Busan are like magnets, always sticking to her like she's a perfect princess. She's gonna get it, and after her, Jaesun is going down."

"Jihee, don't do this, you need to calm down-"

"Don't tell me what to do, or you'll be next."

With those threatening words, Jihee skillfully exited the maze after eavesdropping and left Yunji behind. 

 


Ohmagerd I feel like this story is getting more cliche OTL. 

Anyway, HAI GUISE. IT'S NICE TO BE BACK. IT'S FINALLY MY SUMMER BREAK 8D 

We nearly reached 200 subscribers for this story! WOOOOOHOOOOOO~ XD So why not thank the MANY MANY newcomers to this story? :D Welcome them to our little family XD

Please coment guise! Keep them coming! 


Thanks to roarimadinosaur , Heipaadeg , ChrisKim , Alyssa18 , blackjackalarice , cravedsanity , lee-chelle , BlingblingShawolx , _NICOLEEEE_ , LollyLady , byungmyungie , Kpop_Hyuna and EXOTICLOVERs for subscribing! :D