Pie Man Rampage (LOL I don't know why I called it this XD)

Sent to a Bloodsucker

L.Joe decided it'll be more fun to if you didn't know where you were going to.

*It'll be like in those dramas.* L.Joe thought excitedly. He realised what he just thought and coughed in a manly manner.

You shivered outside, waiting for L.Joe to come out of the cafe when a pair of hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who?" L.Joe asked.

You stopped midway of your attack when you heard his voice. *Oh, false alarm.*

"L.Joe? What are you doing?" You asked, your hands over his.

"I want the place to be a surprise," he simply said and started to lead the way.

"I can't see..." You held out your arms in front of you.

"That's the point," he covered your eyes with one hand and with the other, he held onto your wrist. "You're safe with me."

You felt your cheeks burn. *Wherever we're going, we better get there quickly if I don't want to pass out.*

After a few minutes, you sensed L.Joe slowing down.

"Are we here?" You asked, quickly pulling L.Joe's hand away from your eyes.

Your eyes twinkled brightly at the garden before you.

There was a big lit-up fountain right in front of you. Marble cupids were at the very top of the fountain, spraying out water from their arrows. White and pink water lilies floated on the surface of the sparkling water.

You were immediately fascinated by everything.

L.Joe nodded approvingly to himself. *Thanks Chunji hyung...*

You found a map behind the fountain and started to study it.

"Wow... This place is huge..." You tried to memorise the path so you could see everything in one night.

L.Joe walked up behind you, his arm approaching your waist. *Wait...* L.Joe pulled back his arm and held it behind his back. *What was that L.Joe?!*

"Noooooo! So close!" Chunji sat on the ground.

"Shh hyung... We might be seen..." Ricky said, slowly getting as interested as Chunji was.

C.A.P. and Changjo grumbled. They didn't want to be there and didn't know how they managed to get persuaded to hide behind bins.

"They're moving! Let's go." Chunji ducked behind the fountain followed by the others. Only Changjo and C.A.P. couldn't be bothered ducking and walked there.

"You'll be seen!" Ricky and Chunji scolded them and pulled them down.

"Let's go there." You pointed to the different coloured flowers which spelt out words.

One by one, you read out the Korean characters out loud and pointed out the outlines of animals and hearts made by the different coloured flowers.

"That one is pretty!" You bent over the railing to show L.Joe the big smiley face in the flowers.

He couldn't help but smile along.

"Oh, what does that say?" You asked, pointing to the English words in the distance.

"It says, 'I love you'." He said in English.

"What does that mean?" You asked cluelessly.

He just smiled and ruffled your hair. "Let's go to another part of the garden."

The both of you started to lose track of time and toured around the garden until the sun set.

You jumped in surprise when the whole garden lit up with lights.

"Whoa! Look at that tree!" You ran over to the brightest part of the garden.

"Wait up!" L.Joe chased after you.

"Nooooo." Teen Top forced themselves to stand up and follow in the shadows.

"Don't get too close!" L.Joe warned, seeing the sharp bark sticking out of the tree.

You didn't hear him and stopped at the bottom of the tree. You looked up at the green leaves being lit up by Christmas lights and down to the lights sticking out of the dirt.

"It's really pretty here..." You whispered to yourself.

L.Joe held onto your wrist and slowly pulled you back.

"Doesn't it remind you of a Christmas tree?" You asked him, remembering your past Christmases. "We should come back here when it's Christmas."

L.Joe eyed the Mistletoe above the both of you suspiciously. *Why do I feel like Niel is around here somewhere...*

Niel was hiding behind the row of bushes bordering each section of the garden. He took out his phone and started texting.

Bzzt

L.Joe took out his phone and read the text received from Niel.

To: Short Hyung

Did you know a kiss can relieve stress? She looks stressed lately ;)

L.Joe shook his head and put his phone back into his pocket.

You checked the time on your phone. "Oh, it's getting pretty late, we should move on."

You walked down the wooden walkway lit up by solar garden lights and towards the pathway with overhanging trees.

"Come on L.Joe!" You called and playfully ran off.

He laughed and chased you down the pathway.

"Noooooooooooo!" Changjo and C.A.P. chorused with their deep voices.

"Come on guys, it won't be long." Chunji, Ricky and Niel followed.

L.Joe watched you turn the corner, only to quickly come back to hide behind him.

"What's wrong?" L.Joe stopped.

"There's a drunk ahjushi on a rampage eating a pie." You peeked over his shoulder.

The homeless ahjushi appeared with his smashed bottle in his hand, slashing it around in the air.

He spotted L.Joe standing there and slowly approached him. "You~! Young... Man! You wanna fight? Eh?"

L.Joe slowly backed away. "No sir, I'm perfectly fine." He akwardly laughed.

He took a bite into his pie and swayed. "You laugh at me? Huh? You wanna fight? Huh?!"

"No sir, I don't want to fight." He held up his hands up in front of him and slowly tried to walk around him.

"Where's that... little lady... I saw earlier?" He hiccuped.

"I don't know who you're talking about." L.Joe attempted a sincere smile.

The ahjushi took another bite. "There was a girl! With really~ pretty~ eyes~"

You hid behind L.Joe, copying his movements.

"Sorry, I didn't see her." L.Joe kept moving, making the ahjushi turn on the spot.

"You lie! I saw her! Stop lying!" He raged in his drunken state and charged at L.Joe with the broken bottle in his hand.

L.Joe couldn't just run away because you'll get hurt instead. He quickly reacted and grabbed the ahjushi's wrist, knocking the bottle out of his hand.

It didn't break, but slowly rolled away. You quickly picked it up so it wouldn't be in the ahjushi's grasp but accidently cut yourself by grabbing it too hard.

You waved it off as nothing and hid the bottle behind your back.

L.Joe tried to stop the ahjushi from throwing anymore punches, but he was stronger than he thought.

L.Joe had to dodge all the punches and kicks, slowly moving backwards until he stopped before a wall.

"Sir! Please stop! I don't want to hurt you!" L.Joe couldn't move back anymore.

"You have that pretty lady!" He slurred and got ready for another swing.

You jumped in front of L.Joe and pushed the ahjushi back. "I'm sorry!" You quickly apologised. "Let's go!"

You grabbed L.Joe's hand and started to run.

The both of you made a great distance away from the ahjushi and found a bench in front a mixed flower garden.

"What do I do with the bottle?" You asked, letting go of his hand.

He stared in horror at his blood covered hand and quickly grabbed yours.

"You're bleeding..." He gaped.

You looked at your hand and remembered. "Oh, it's fine..."

"But, you're bleeding a lot..." Your hand was as red as his.

"I just need to wash it and it'll heal by itself." You stood up and looked for a tap. Luckily, there was a tap right next to the bench.

You washed your hands and gestured L.Joe to wash his too.

"See, all healed." You smiled, showing him your scar-free hand.

He smiled. *Luckily that's your power.*

"Oh!" You ran off again.

"Wait! Don't-" L.Joe didn't have to panic, seeing that you were only a metre away from the bench.

"They're my favourite flowers." You kneeled down in front of the red carnations. "Aren't they pretty?"

L.Joe smiled, kneeling down beside you too. *Better get her those flowers then.*

"D-D-Did I just s-see... Her... Hand..." Chunji stuttered.

C.A.P. and Changjo didn't regret coming along after all.

"It's just an illusion hyung." Ricky waved it off.

"It'll be cool if I could heal like that though." Niel said.

"Oh! I just remembered!" You jumped up to your feet. "Tomorrow is the day..."

"The day of your test?" L.Joe asked, standing up and dusting his knees.

"Yes... But..." You bit your lip. "I really really really want to know what happened to my parents! And the stupid texter guy said that I have to meet him tomorrow on the time of the test with you so I can know what happens! He said if I'm not there on time I'll never know what happened to my parents and I reaaaallly want to know! I just don't know what to do! I need to take the test as well so I can graduate and get a job and live life normally and-"

"Okay I get what you mean." L.Joe stopped you from jumping up and down. He couldn't help the frown appear on his face. Half of him didn't want you to know what happened to your parents and half him wanted you to know.

He sighed. "We'll see what'll happens..."

 


DUN DUN DUUUUNNN. Well... heaps of things happened in this chapter XD

I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comments as much as I used to, I just sometimes don't know what to reply with D: And sorry for all the mistakes in this update, I didn't check cuz I'm lazy XD

Thanks to  CookieMyungster mylantis  and  IcyKrystal21  for subscribing! :D