Gotcha

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Why is he alone?" Jihee muttered to herself, scanning the area for any signs of you. *Is she in the toilet?*

She changed her position from behind a column to on the mall's couch. She whipped out the newspaper tucked in her pocket and pushed up her sunglasses to cover her wandering eyes. 

L.Joe's arm swung by his side oddly, as if something invisible was holding it up. 

Jihee pinched her eyebrows together in confusion. *Why is he moving so far away? How will _____ find him with no phone? Is there date over already?*

L.Joe continued walking further and further away, constantly turning around to look behind him. Jihee followed him all the way, determined to not get spotted even if it meant she had to be stared at by passing people wondering why she was squatting everywhere. 

*Who is he talking to?* Jihee wondered. *Has he gone crazy?*

"Hey L.Joe, should we go somewhere less crowded?" you asked, "I think it'll be easier if we were to talk to her in an open area where she can't hide." 

"Why did that sound like you're gonna fight her..." L.Joe replied, unsure of the idea. 

"Well you know, I just thought maybe it'll be better if we talked it out and end this stupid rivalry."

L.Joe hesitated for a while, then eventually agreed. 

--

"Do you think she'll follow us all the way here?" L.Joe asked, spotting the sea in the distance.

"I'm sure she will."

*Why the heck is L.Joe coming here all by himself? And where the heck is ______?* Jihee felt an uncomfortable churn in , and attempted to swallow it away. 

She followed behind him with confident steps, pausing beside whatever was close to her whenever he turned around. 

*Why are we at the beach?* Jihee's bad feeling grew stronger as the amount of people around them decreased with every step. 

The weather was way too cold to go to the beach for a swim, and the day was also coming to an end, so why was L.Joe going there? 

Places to hide was also decreasing, and the feeling just worsened for Jihee. Her steps slowed down, until it went to a complete stop. Soon after, so did L.Joe's. 

They were already on the sand, facing towards the crashing waves. The wind blew silently, causing the two to sway in their still positions. 

Slowly, L.Joe turned around. His gaze was pointing towards the sand below him. 

Jihee froze, waiting for him to look up and discover her. She took several steps backwards, wanting to quickly hide, but she already knew that he had known that she was following him.

"Stop."

And that she did. 

Her breaths were short as she anticipated what he was going to say next. 

"Come here." 

"Wh-Where's-" Jihee managed to say, but not loudly enough.

L.Joe looked up, meeting his eyes with hers. His gaze seemed unimpressed as he tilted his head to the side. 

"Why?" 

The single word had so many meanings behind it, but Jihee could only presume it meant one thing. 

"W-Why what?" she stammered, taking tiny steps backward. *Where is that girl??*

L.Joe chuckled, swinging his arm behind his head as his body swayed with the wind. 

"You know what I mean, now tell me. Why?"

Jihee remained stubborn and refused to answer unless she was asked straightforwardly. 

"Fine," L.Joe gave in, "why were you bothering me and my wonderful, awesome, beautiful girlfriend?" He hid the silent embarrassed laugh under a cough.

L.Joe, the real one that is, who was right behind Jihee, was silently face-palming himself. 

"I bet you're actually after her all this time, hey?" L.Joe lead on mischievously. 

Confused, Jihee froze, wondering if the person that stood in front her was the same person that scared her a few seconds before. 

"W-What?" 

L.Joe laughed a little, before dismissing his awkward moment. *Okay maybe we can start the show now before I embarass myself anymore...*

"OH IS THAT BIG BANG OVER THERE?" L.Joe shouted, pointing into the distance with his outstretched arms.

"Huh?" Jihee, shocked at his mood swing once again, turned to see if Big Bang really was there, and of course: there was no one. 

She felt a tap on her shoulder right afterwards, and who she saw shocked her. 

"What? How did you get here so quickly?" 

L.Joe simply smiled, pointing behind her. Still confused, she turned around, to see him once again where he had originally stood.

"WHAT THE-" She spun back around, seeing nobody. 

"Jihee-ssi!" You called, walking towards her with a smile. Step by step, you transformed back into L.Joe, a sinister smile plastered on your face.

Shivering, Jihee stepped backwards, waving her arms in front of her to protect herself. Another tap on her shoulder brought her body to turn 180 degrees as she met eyes with another L.Joe.

"Do you understand who you're messing with?" He spoke.

"You've got it all wrong, Jihee-ssi." 

Terrified, she spun around, gluing her hands to her ears, screaming for it all to stop. She was surrounded, with no way of escape. Unless...

With one swing of her arm, she reached out and scratched you across the face.

You didn't flinch. 

The cut healed itself in seconds, leaving nothing, not even a scar. 

"You freak! Both of you! You're not humans! You're monsters!" she screamed. 

"Call us what you want, but we all know that you're the monster here," L.Joe said, bearing his fangs right before Jihee passed out. 


Wee~~ I have updated~ Yay~

Well I'm trying to think of a way to end this fic soon, any ideas?

Also, you might be like: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? once I tell you this, but I'm thinking of writing a new fic. 

*inserts boos here* yes yes I know I update really late, but hey it's a suggestion~ 

It's kinda based on Good Doctor and Silenced, and will be featuring and OC and J-Hope from BTS :D But his name won't be J-Hope in the fic, cuz that'll just spoil the mood hehe xD I'm planning it to be kinda a serious fic, and it'll test the improvements of my writing.

Anyway, it's just an idea c:


Thanks to Cherry214 , gekikarapoprock08 , ShineeEllaBaby , peek-a-boo-teddy , anthealkl , haha_idk , NeoNarang , ParkKira , choijinae , MishaelRose , seobie97 and sonelf9027

 

P.S. I dunno why the random space is there OnO