Life is Confusing

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You decided to walk around the school and look for Hyo to comfort and calm him down.

You didn't want to see Jihee or Yunji at all, after they triggered your litres of tears.

Your footsteps were quiet and slow. You silently stared at the ground, listening to your surroundings.

*Where would Hyo be...* You wondered. *The oval?* You stopped and faced the oval from where you stood.

*That would be too obvious...* Your feet took you to another part of school.

*I don't know what's wrong with me... One minute, I'm friends with Hyo, then the next, I hate him.* You sighed. *And who the heck is sending me texts?*

You compared the time when Hyo was always beside you , to the time when Hyo ditched you on your birthday to go hang out with Hyun at a club.

You still remembered how it felt.

~Flashback~

"Hyo! Hey!" You waved at him.

Hyo was too busy talking to Hyun, who recently became his blood brother.

Hyo started wearing contacts after Hyun said so, and he changed the way he wore his uniform. Instead of the neat tucked in buttoned up shirt, a tie, a clean blazer and long pants, he wore a singlet under his ed shirt and a loose tie around his neck. His blazer was also a mess.

You frowned from the outside of the cafeteria and tried to catch Hyun's attention instead, since he was facing the open window.

"Hyun! Hyun! Can you call Hyo for me?" You jumped up and down, receiving judgemental looks from people.

Hyun finally caught your eye and smirked.

Hyo was still busy talking to the school's flirt, Song Hyumi.

"Can you call him for me?" You asked Hyun with pleading eyes.

Hyun paused for a moment, before hitting Hyo's arm then gesturing to you outside.

Hyo rolled his eyes and turned around to face the window. "Oh hey, what do you need?"

"Are you going to sit with me today?" You asked.

Hyumi looked at you pitifully standing outside and scoffed. "No he won't, cuz he's sitting with me."

"Hey don't be so mean," Hyo said to Hyumi in a nice sweet tone and turned back to you. "Yea, sorry, not today."

You nodded understandingly and walked away.

You wondered if he had remembered that today was your birthday. *Maybe he's planning a surprise party?*

You smiled widely and assumed so, walking away to sit by yourself outside.

You quickly went into the bathroom and saw yourself in the mirror.

Your hair was messy and tied up in a bun. Your face was bare and had no make-up on. Your uniform was neat and tidy and fitted you loosely.

You pouted in the mirror and pushed up your big framed glasses. *Why don't I look like those girls Hyo hangs out with?*

You waved it off anyway.

------

You came home from school to the apartment you and Hyo shared. You took a quick shower and dressed up nicely, waiting for Hyo to come home.

An hour passed. You checked your phone and decided to call Hyo.

There was no answer and it went straight to voicemail.

Another hour passed and it made you worry. *Is Hyo alright? He wouldn't miss my birthday... Would he?*

Another hour passed until it was passed dinner time. *Maybe he's out eating with his friends and might come back with cake?*

A few more hours passed until you couldn't take it anymore.

You took your jacket and slipped on your shoes and went out to find Hyo.

*I hope he's safe!* You panicked and walked around the town.

The night became colder and colder and the to search became limited.

*He wouldn't be at the clubs will he?* You decided to look for him there.

You heard his voice straight away and ran to find him. "Hyo!"

Hyo was stumbling out of the club with four other familar guys and one familar girl. His arm was wrapped around her waist and in his other hand was a bottle of soju.

You furrowed your eyebrows. *He was here all along?*

"Oh! Hyung! It's ______'s birthday today!" Yuhan managed to remember after all the shots he took.

You lit up hoping to hear what Hyo had gotten for you.

"Oh her? Pfft, I did enough for her already, she doesn't need me to do anything for her this year." He laughed and kissed Hyumi passionately.

Your heart broke there and then. Hyo really did change and he wasn't going to change back any time soon.

You ran all the way home and hid in your room, all wrapped up in your blankets.You cried and thought about what he said.

----

You were lost in your thoughts and couldn't recognise the part of you school you were in.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT???" A familiar voice scared you. *What the heck?*

You quickly ran to where you heard the voice and saw Hyo and L.Joe sitting on the ground beside each other.

They weren't fighting or anything, they were just sitting there.

You froze in confusion. Wasn't Hyo going to do something L.Joe?

Something about L.Joe's smile made you feel like he had heard everything you said to Hyo.

You hid your burning cheeks behind your hands.

"What are you doing here?" You asked L.Joe.

Hyo scoffed. *She talks to him first and ignores me here.*

"What are you doing here?" L.Joe repeated the question to you.

"I... Go to school here..." You were confused.

"I know, but I mean, why are you here?" He asked gesturing to the surroundings, "were you looking for us?"

Your eyes quickly shifted to Hyo who was sulking and grumbling beside L.Joe.

"I was looking for Hyo..."

Hyo looked up and met eyes with you but quickly avoided them.

In that one second of eye contact, you could see his guilt and sorrow in them.

Your eyes didn't leave him, you wanted to resolve this problem you have with him.

"Hyo..." You called his name.

L.Joe awkwardly sat there. *I think I should leave...* He quickly turned invisible and left the two of you alone.

 


Has it been more than a week? Sorry guise D: I think I've been saying this a lot for the past few A/Ns...

Well... This week, I have been busy with an English group task and had to go places for shooting then today I had to make a poster for our task...

So I was quite busy and couldn't properly think up of a good update D: so I'm sorry if this chapter ...

Thanks to luvasians , min_min , iSUNGit and Jasminenxy for subscribing! :D