They Finally Meet

Sent to a Bloodsucker

Hyo found a part of school where no one ever went. He let out a frustrated scream and sunk against a wall.

*She will never love you Hyo... Just face it and stop making her life hell.* The angel side of him said.

*No Hyo, you deserve her. You've protected her for all these years and now she just abandons you?* The devil side of him said. ."

He didn't know what to believe.

"Why does she hate me so much..." He sniffed.

"She doesn't." A voice spoke in front of him.

He slowly looked up at the figure in front of him. He didn't know what to feel. Anger? Jealousy? Hatred?

"You..." He growled.

L.Joe just sat beside him, not feeling threatened. "She doesn't hate you."

The fire in Hyo's eyes calmed down as he stared at the ground. "How would you know..."

"She told me... In a way." He said.

Hyo looked at L.Joe's calm expression. "Don't you hate me too?"

"No. I have no reason to." He shrugged.

Hyo didn't believe him. "Of course you do..."

"Then don't you hate me? And my friends?" L.Joe asked in a calm manner, controlling himself from punching Hyo.

"To be honest, I do hate you and your friends." Hyo said.

"Then why aren't you hurting me right now? I'm sitting right beside you." L.Joe gestured to himself.

"Because... I can't. Even though I said I will... I just..." Hyo trailed off.

*Do it Hyo! Punch him! It's him that she loves not you! Kill him! Then she'll be yours!* The devil side of Hyo cheered on his shoulder.

*No! Don't! You know why you shouldn't!* The angel side of him said.

Hyo sighed. "I'm pathetic aren't I... She loves someone cool like you, and someone who can protect her and maker her happy, like you."

L.Joe shook his head. "You're not pathetic. After hearing your childhood today, I know that you can protect her and make her happy."

Hyo paused. "You heard our story? You were there?"

L.Joe nodded, slowly turning himself invisible then back to normal again. "It's very useful." He smiled innocently.

Hyo scowled. "You were eavesdropping on us..."

"Well I kind of had to..." He received a disbelieving look from Hyo. "Well... I wanted to... I wanted to know why _______ was so upset lately and wanted to go home so quickly. Not to mention the creepy texts she's been receiving...It's you isn't it? Who's been sending them?"

L.Joe looked up, expecting a guilty look on Hyo's face but received a werided out look instead.

"What texts? I don't even have a phone."

L.Joe's eyes rounded into the size of the moon. "WHAT?!"

-----

You were still on the roof alone, sitting cross-legged on the floor, staring down at the floor.

Bzzt.

You mindlessly took out your phone and checked the new text.

From: Unknown Number

The stupid vampire boy is getting close to knowing who I am, so if you want to know what happened to your parents, meet me in the deserted street with vampire boy in two days at 11am sharp. If you miss it, you'll never know what happened to your parents. They might even be alive.

"They might even be alive?" You stared at your phone. "My parents are alive?!"

You stood up and cheered. "MY PARENTS MIGHT BE ALIVE~!!!"

You stopped to think about the date. "Two days...TWO DAYS? THAT'S THE DAY OF THE TEST!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

 


HELLO GUISE. My computer got fixed a while ago but being me, a stupid and lazy person, I spilt coconut milk on my keyboard T_T

I luckily could clean it up before it could get anywhere past the space bar but now, my space bar feels like a rock when I press it...

And my touch pad seems to be spazzing... e.g. I type ''poster'' my cursor hovers between s and t and the word becomes ''posert''.

So yea D: I NEED TO GET A BETTER LAPTOP. Thanks all of you for being patient :D Hope you enjoy this short update ><

AND WHO'S EXCITED FOR TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK? ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL.

Thanks to AngelMmeanLove , Juijiix3 , EpicPinkPanther, JimmyChoo74 and Jiyoung- for subscribing! :D