Back Home

Sent to a Bloodsucker

The others chowed down on the chicken in just a few seconds after your arrival.

In the end, Ricky saved you a chicken wing.

"_______ can sleep in the room. We're ALL sleeping HERE." L.Joe said, eating the chicken too.

"But wouldn't it be too crowded here?" Ricky asked, looking like a mouse while he was eating.

L.Joe shot him a look. "Then do you want me to sleep in my room too? There's only one bed in there."

You choked on your food. *HE'S ERTED D:*

"NO!!! _______ will sleep by herself in her room!" Ricky decided.

It was getting really late and everyone started to get sleepy. You on the other hand, was already asleep. It was a pretty long day after all...

"Aaaw... Look at how cute she looks!" Ricky pinched your cheek softly. You stirred on the couch and continued your sleep.

Everyone soon fell asleep, all except L.Joe.

He tried to pry you away from Ricky's grip without waking any of you up. In the end, he succeeded and replaced the empty space with Changjo.

He rested you in a comfortable position on the bed and pulled the covers over you.

He curled a strand of loose hair around your ear and walked out, feeling only happiness in him.

----

You woke up the next day, finding yourself not on the couch beside Ricky, but on a bed in the room.

You yawned quietly and rubbed your eyes. You sat up and admired the morning through the window beside the bed.

"She's awake!" You heard Ricky say outside, before storming in. "Annyeong! Good morning!"

He placed a plate of food on your lap. "Eat! It's breakfast!"

You smiled gratefully and ate the bacon and eggs.

After you came out of the bathroom, all awake and refreshed, you found the apartment awkwardly quiet.

"Ricky?" You called.

"They left." L.Joe said, from the couch in the living room.

"Where did they go?" You asked, a little disappointed.

"They went outside, to do whatever they do during the day." L.Joe said, uninterestedly.

You sighed, accepting the fact that today was probably going to be a boring day.

"Oh!" You remembered. "My bed is arriving today!"

L.Joe checked the time. "It won't arrive until later in the afternoon."

He stood up from the couch and dusted his jeans. You looked at him curiously. "Where are you going?"

"To the mall. Come on." He ushered you along.

"B-But the f-fangirls!" You protested, but was already pushed outside.

----

You awkwardly walked around the mall, wearing your fluffy blue slippers that you didn't have enough time to change to sneakers.

"Your fault!" You hit L.Joe's arm and pointed at your feet. You could see him trying to hide his laughter.

"Aish." You huffed and blew your fringe away from your eyes.

You looked around for things that would be useful for your half of your room.

"Oppa! L.Joe oppa! What are you doing here again?" The fangirls called. L.Joe just smiled and said nothing.

You looked up at how happy he looked compared to the cold looks he gave you.

"Hmph." You scowled. "What?" L.Joe asked, looking at you.

"I wish Ricky was here..." You sighed.

"You do realise that Ricky and Changjo are younger than you." L.Joe informed.

You thought of the times you called them oppa and was treated like a dongsaeng, to only now realise that they're your dongsaeng.

"Does Ricky know too?" You asked.

"Yes, he does." L.Joe answered, leading you into a furniture store.

"But... Why would he treat me as a little sister?" You were now really curious.

"That for now, will stay a secret." He finished the conversation with that.

You frowned. There were so many secrets being kept from you.

"Is there anything you want to buy?" L.Joe asked.

"No, I just want to go home..." You looked down at your slippers again.

"Not until you buy something." He said.

You looked at the nearest thing to you. "I want that lamp."

After L.Joe bought the lamp, with his own money that he mysteriously has even though he doesn't work, both of you went home.

"L.Joe, why don't you melt?" You asked suddenly.

*What? Melt? Me?* L.Joe looked at your serious expression. "Because... I don't? Just like you don't."

"But you're a vampire... Don't you disappear or dissolve in the sunlight?" You asked.

"That's just a lie about vampires..." He said.

"Oh... then can you turn into a bat?" You asked.

He stopped walking. "Does it look like I can turn into a bat? Then does that mean I can turn into a monkey too?"

You looked down. "N-No..."

"Let's just go home." He said. You followed obediently. *Home? I have a home! :D*

 

-----

>< Sorry for the late update... But here it is! :D

Thanks to KissDromedaGirl , SHadowB2STSHINee , icefishy225 and jooyeonlee for subscribing!!! :DDD