How L.Joe Sleeps...

Sent to a Bloodsucker

Your bed arrived later that day and you were excited to finally sleep on your own half of the room.

The whole room itself wasn't that big, neither was it small. But when you half it, all you could manage to fit was a small bed and a bedside table with a space in the middle for a rug.

Both you and L.Joe had to half the built in wardrobe, yours on the left, his on the right.

You sprawled out on the cool sheets of your comfy bed and let out a content sigh.

"How's your side of the room?" L.Joe asked, sitting on his bed facing you.

"It's much better than that side." You teased playfully. L.Joe jokingly threatened to throw his pillow at you.

"No! You can't hurt girls!" You rolled towards the wall and away from him.

He put the pillow down and smirked when you peeked at him to see if he still had the weapon in his hands.

You rolled on your stomach and tested the lamp. You switched the light on and off in the dark room. Feeling bored, you continued to turn it on and off at different rates.

"You're wasting electricity." L.Joe sternly said.

You huffed and stopped. "I'm bored now... There's nothing to do."

"Tell me about Hyo." He said so suddenly.

"Hyo? How did you know him?" You asked, sitting cross-legged on the bed while hugging your pillow.

"You said his name on the night we first met."

You remembered. "Oh, that time when you bit me and I turned into an old man..." You laughed but then remembered the original question.

"Well... Hyo was a good guy but ever since he became part of a gang, he changed completely. He didn't listen in class, he had no respect for teachers or students... And he got more erted." You hesitated to say the last part.

"What's your relationship with him?" He got more curious.

"Hyo and I used to be friends. We used to hang out together and do stuff like that... He was a kind guy who loved nature and learning, until one day he decided to burn all his books in the school garden..." I sighed, "I never actually knew that he liked me, until he started chasing after me telling me to be his."

"Go on..." L.Joe said after a few seconds of silence.

"Since I didn't like the 'new Hyo', I ran away from him. Hopefully Ricky or Changjo won't turn like him..." You worried. "Anyway, why'd you ask?"

He shrugged and lied on his bed. "I was trying to start a conversation. Guess it worked."

You looked at him curiously and tilted your head to the side to see him better.

He quickly turned his head at you caught you looking at him. "What?"

"N-Nothing... Are you going to sleep?" You asked.

"Hmm..." He shut his eyes and folded his arms behind his head.

"But don't vampires sleep in a coffin?" You asked.

*Not this again T___T* L.Joe gave a deep sigh and turned towards you again. "Does it look like I'm sleeping in a coffin?"

You shook your head.

"Then no. Vampires these days don't sleep in coffins." He went back to sleep.

"Don't vampires sleep during the day? You sleep at night..." You pointed out.

He sighed from being awoken again. "If you didn't know... I'm actually half a vampire."

"Half?" You raised an eyebrow. "How can you be half a vampire?"

"My father was a vampire, my mother's power was invisibility. So now, I have both powers."

"Does that mean you don't have to feed on human blood anyway?"

"No... I also thought that when I was younger, but I was wrong and ended up being sick for a week."

"Then do you live forever?" You asked again.

"Vampires don't live forever, they too eventually die when they're at old age, but that takes much, much longer than humans."

"Then how old are you now?" You asked.

"Nearly 500 years old..."

"WHOAAA YOU'RE OLD." You gasped, but then shut your mouth at your sudden outburst. "Sorry..."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Since I'm half vampire, I only have less than a hundred years to live until I die..."

"B-But... You look 17... then you're going to die looking like a 20 year old?" You asked.

"Yep..." He sighed. "That's just the way my world works."

"You're world is weird..." You muttered.

"I heard that."

"U-Uh..." You quickly changed the subject. "How about Teen Top? Did they notice that you're a vampire?"

"Teen Top still have no idea that I'm not human like them... I only moved here a few years ago before the whole border thing happened and met them one night and became friends."

"You met them while you were feeding?" You asked.

"While I was buying chicken... They wanted some and since I didn't want to get in a fight for refusing, I shared it with them. So we became friends."

You found the story of how they met pretty funny.

"Do you age, L.Joe?" You wondered since he's nearly 500 years old but he looks so young... D': *I wish I can use that power of his...*

"I do... But not quickly, I age three times as slow as you do."

You tried to do the maths. "But it doesn't make sense... You should look like you're about 6 now or something like that..." You got confused.

"My world doesn't make sense..." He sighed. "It's just how it works."

 

----

I'm sorry for not updating as frequently as I wanted too.... T___T Is the new A/N colour okay? I'm singing my Bluuuuuuues~ Any V.I.P.'s here? XD

-----

Are my eyes deceiving meee?? So many new subscribers! YOU GUISE ARE THE BEST~~ :DD All of you~ The 'already subbed' and the 'just subbed'~

Thanks to the new subbies lisakins , gaxnela , Paigie , shuminnn , hippotodamax , asianluver and myBabyRicky for subscribing!

Welcome to the family! :D