Turn the Tables Back Around

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Ooh, I like these," you commented, searching L.Joe's wardrobe for a fresh pair of jeans. His clothes hung neatly in colour and pattern order, and you were quite impressed at his organisation. If you compared his clothes to the boys' clothes back on the other side, theirs would be equivalent to a trash dump. 

Your eyes lit up at the sight of nicely ironed dark blue denim jeans and quickly took it off its hanger and went over to hand it to L.Joe. He opened the bathroom door to a slight crack and grabbed the jeans with his hand, refusing to open the door fully. 

"Thanks," he said before quickly shutting the door with his shoulder. 

With your feet rubbing against the softness of the carpet, you dropped down onto the couch and propped your feet up at the armrest. You blew the strand of hair across your face away and folded your arms under your head. Your eyes travelled around the room, taking in all the familiar items you had memories with. One in particular, caught your eye immediately. 

It was the snowglobe. 

You smiled softly, staring at the gift standing alone on the kitchen counter. It seemed to shine all by itself, quietly creating its own beauty. 

You stood up, walking over to it. You picked it up carefully, giving it a little shake. The snowflakes poured slowly, swirling around in its own little peaceful world. You placed it back down on the counter and thought back to the highschool year. It didn't last very long in reality, but so much had happned in such little time.

Your mind raced with questions in reference to the incident before. Who did it? Why did they do it? How did they do it? 

After a few minutes had passed, the perfect theory formed in your mind as a lightbulb light above your head. 

You sat up abruptly, holding the same expression of realisation as you snapped your finger in front of you. 

"L.Joe!" you called, voice rich in excitement. "I think I know who's behind this!" 

Forgetting what he was doing in the bathroom in the first place, you pushed down the handle and pushed it open. L.Joe, obviously surprised, immediately turned invisible from embarassment, but that didn't stop you from catching his expression before he disappeared. 

You bent over laughing, momentarily forgetting what you had realised and simply enjoyed the widening of his eyes and the odd shape of his mouth replaying in your mind. 

"Get out, get out, get out!" L.Joe rushed, pushing you out the door and this time, locking himself in. 

With your back against the wall, you slowly slid down and calmed down a little, wiping a tear with your thumb. With a sigh, you got back up and knocked on the door before revealing your idea.

"L.Joe! I think I know who's behind all this. I've got a plan that just might work~" 

--

With his head held high, L.Joe walked down the street with a confident smirk and eyes ready to greet all the girls with a wink. He flicked his fringe to the side and ran his fingers through his hair. To him, he was in a slow-mo scene in a drama, but to others, he's an overly confident teenager fresh out of graduation, even though he graduated like three times already and his last graduation was 5 years ago. 

"Can you stop that please?" the voice behind him begged. "It's embarassing me." 

He shook his head, liking the sound of his laugh escaping his lips. "I'm enjoying this." 

"Better not do anything embarassing," the voice sighed. 

"Too late!" he laughed maniacally, pulling a weird face of mischief and rapidly dancing down the rest of the street. 

But before he could go far, his arm was caught and remained him to be stuck on the spot. He tried to tug his arm away, but the grip was too strong. He tried to pull away with quick jerks of the arm, but he was caught to well. He leaned forwards in attempt to be freed, but it was no use.

"Mummy, what is that boy doing?" the little girl across the street asked her mother. "Is he floating?"

The mother stared with wide disbelieving eyes at L.Joe levitating forward, with only one arm extended backward to keep him stable.

"I don't know... I don't know..." she repeated in shock, quickly ushering her daughter out of view of the odd magic trick. 

"This is a bad idea, I want my body back," the real L.Joe changed his mind. 

"Ohhh no no no no nooooo," you refused, still in L.Joe's form. "You stay invisble and watch out for Jihee while I walk around town alone. Unless you want to continue the date like this? You staring lovingly into your own eyes... And me talking to nobody." 

"Okay fine, but as soon as we catch her or whoever is behind this, I get my body back." 

--

You strolled down the street casually, bubble tea in one hand and an invisible hand in the other. It took you quite some time to convince L.Joe to hold hands with himself. After all, the day was passing quite quickly and you wanted to do as much stuff with him as you could. You wondered where Mr. An was and only remembered about him at L.Joe's house, but you guessed he was passed out at a cafe somewhere from the boredom. He trusted you to behave. 

"Where do you want to go?" you mumbled, pretending to look behind you. 

"I don't know, up to you," L.Joe replied in the same tone. 

To your surprise, the town was quite boring, and you could only stay in the area. The only thing you could do here was eat, eat and eat. Not much else was up for offer. 

"Want to go shopping?" you suggested, looking for signs of a mall somewhere.

"But we can only go into guy stores, and I think I have enough clothing."

"I can buy some for the guys back home. Yuhan outgrown most of his clothing because of his growth spurt. He's taller than Hyo and Jisu now actually," you informed. "He also has a girlfriend~ The first out of all his hyungs." 

L.Joe gave a quiet chuckle. "I see he's growing up well." 

After a few turns, you finally found something that seemed like the shopping centre you visited with Jaesun previously. 

"Is this it?" you asked. 

"Yup, it changed a few stores and signs, but it's still not as awesome as the ones in Main Seoul," L.Joe frowned, remembering all the pictures and research he had done on Main Seoul during the time he wanted to move up North. 

"Let's visit Main Seoul one day," you suggested. "If the government loosen up their rules a bit." 

"As soon as they do, I've got the tickets to fly us over." 

The both of you laughed, but had to quickly stop in case people were wondering why a random boy was laughing with two voices. 

"This plan is getting kind of awkward," you regretted, finishing the rest of the bubble tea. 

L.Joe agreed, but hey, it was working.

So far, so good. 


Wassup guise. EXO had finally came back, even though it was quite a while ago, and I came back with them LOL 

I went over my old writing and I am just cringing. But hey, I'm improving... right? I hope so OTL. 

and wow so many people joined us in the journey that is fanfics. welcome all, to my annoying A/Ns and lazy nature as an author c: 

and wowowowow since this is in small writing and nobody usually reads this anyway I just wanna rant a little. /bad impression to new subbies/ but anyway. what a week this was. First, my lunch got smacked away to the ground by a douchebag resulting in eating only half a lunch, I get hit with food by the same douche, his friends started to pick on me and my friends by: throwing more food, taking my friend's laptop and phone, constantly hanging around where we sit and suggesting quite loudly whether or not I shouldget hit with food again and then they picked on what we say. Not to mention they already had a problem with us 'Queit Asian Girls' and the fact what we like kpop. Like wow, mind your own ing business why don't you. Anyway, that's all I want to rant about T T and recently there was been near kidnappings in the area around school and I have to walk by myself tomorrow. Great. I might just get to learn how to kick a giant guy in the balls and run until my legs die out. 

On a happier note down below... 


Thanks to dbskapollolover , LoveInColors , loraaar , Kpopfan564 , BanaB2utyAngel , LeeMinji , starlet , creamy_gal , MidnightMistic , kpopfangirl59 , Synter , Scene_Killer , mekpopgurl , MeKpopersxD , hippo_guk , kboyslove92 , RainbowTreats , angela3414 , Whateverbaby , iamaflamer , ParkJeri , ExoYoong4ever , exolover100 , Matildaahh , icecreamluv , annieteea , Shanny98 , KamiLau ,  summer_love , AqilaY and byungari- for subscribing! :D

A total of 31 new subbies c: /cries happy tears/