The End

Sent to a Bloodsucker

He blinked. 

You blinked back.

The both of you stared at each other wide-eyed, one with shock and the other with confusion.

You worried if maybe that kiss wasn't made in the right moment. "S-Sorry if I-"

L.Joe placed his hands on your cheeks and gave you a quick peck. His eyes curved with glee when he too had caught surprised you.

The place where his fingers had layed felt warm and you turned away to hide their rosiness.

"Whoa whoa whoa," L.Joe suddenly gasped, grabbing onto your shoulder. 

You stared back blankly, wondering what surprised him. "What is it?"

He paused, staring at you for a few seconds before grinning. "I think I discovered a side-effect for my kisses."

You raised a brow at him, still not understanding what he meant. "What side-effect?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, leading you away from the sea. "You'll soon discover it."

You frowned, nudging him with your elbow to tell you, but his lips were sealed tightly.

L.Joe was grinning on the outside, but on the inside he felt like gagging. When you had turned away earlier, unknowingly you had shapeshifted into C.A.P., Hyo and then Jihee. L.Joe shooed the thought of kissing any of them away and focused on the descriptions you were telling him about the many creative ways you would hurt him if he didn't tell you.

--

It was now a bit more than two months after that date.

You sat on your bed comfortably in your own cozy apartment. The walls were bricks painted with a thick coat of white and had the window panes matching it with its white wooden build. 

You walked around the whole apartment, your toes digging into the clean carpet. You held your phone close to your heart and waited for the sound of the doorbell. 

Walking out onto the balcony, you rested your chin on your palms and sighed with content, watching the clouds float by.

*He'll be here soon...*

Your thoughts wandered off and soon realised that the TV was still on.

"Today, we celebrate the unification of West and East Sides of Downtown Seoul. Citizens have already made arrangements to readily unify the land with their new businesses and new relationships," the reporter said.

You dropped yourself on the couch and smiled, remembering what was once home.

Ding Dong~

You jumped up and ran straight for the door, opening the lock with skilled hands and welcomed the guest.

"NOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." 

Two bodies jumped on top of you, squabbling to be the first to give you a hug.

"SHE'S MY NOONA."

"NO, GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S MINE."

Ricky and Yuhan bickered with each other as the others poured in.

"Guys, she's my unnie?" Sulli separated the two and hugged you tightly. 

"Calm down kids, we all know who she belongs to," C.A.P. ruffled their hair as he walked in.

Well, it wasn't who you expected but you welcomed them anyway.

Chunji inspected the whole apartment for its design, commenting on every colour choices he would change. Hyo tagged along, commenting on how dirty some of the furniture is. Luna, Victoria and Krystal did the same, but were more focused on what was inside your wardrobe rather than the layer of dust it held on top.

Niel and Jisu fought each other for the space on the couch while Haewon and Changjo discussed their random dark conversations that they've been having lately.

You sighed at the chaos that erupted within ten seconds and wondered when he would arrive.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SO NOISY."

An authorative sillhoutte stood at the doorway, holding onto multiple massive bags in his hands. The bright rays of sunlight streaming through the window behind him hid his identity, but much to his disappointment everyone knew who it was because of his height.

"You're home!" you cheered, rushing over him to give him a big hug.

"Hyung! Congratulations on your new place!"

The others started to swarm around the doorway.

"Look who it is. It's the rich guy that now has his own place in Main Seoul," C.A.P. said, crossing his arms across his chest with a proud smile.

"Oh stop it," L.Joe smiled, taking off his shoes. "Can anyone help me with these?"

The guys started to reach for the bags in his hands when he stopped them. "No, I meant those." He gestured to the hallway with his chin and walked in towards the living room, dropping his bags on clothes and toys onto the floor.

The guys piled into the hallway, only to discover suitcases and trays of other things stacked to the their heads.

"Need some help, boys?" Luna smiled, grabbing one of the suitcases easily and transporting it to the living room.

The guys hurriedly scrambled to grab something before the girls took them all.

You smiled at L.Joe, still not believing the fortune you've been given.

"See, I told you we'd come to Main Seoul," he chuckled, hugging you tightly in his arms.

You giggled, burying your face into his chest.

"You said visit, not live," you pointed out, watching your friends help you move in.

"Living here is much better than visit. Everything is much newer here anyway. Did you know they have a new phone with a fingerprint scanner as a passcode? Crazy!" He laughed, pulling away from the hug.

"I know right? But hey Chunji had that iPhone thingo though, it was pretty new in Downtown Seoul right?"

"Yes, but now I have to chop his thumb off to get onto his phone..." L.Joe muttered, watching Chunji with his sinister eyes.

Your eyes widened with panic. "Wait! But he doesn't have that fingerprint scanner on his phone right?"

L.Joe paused, then remembered. "Ah, that's true."

You nodded with a smile, glad you had changed his mind.

"OH MY GOODNESS, DOES ANYONE HAVE A MIRROR?" Ricky tripped on the carpet as he hurried into the room with a black smear across his face. 

Yuhan followed in after him laughing, his fingers suspiciously covered in ink.

"Here," L.Joe pushed you forwards.

Confused, you looked back at him only to be met with a surprise kiss.

"L.Joe!" you complained, turning into Ricky then Yuhan. "I know what happens now! Don't do it again!"

The others laughed along with L.Joe as you frowned in protest.

When he noticed that you still weren't smiling, he held you in his arms and swayed side to side. At the sudden display of affection, the others went right back to work.

"You know I was kidding. Cheer up," he laughed.

You tried to push him away, but he had already expected that and held you extra tight.

"I love you," he whispered.

You couldn't help but forgive him and hugged him back.

"I love you too."


HOW GROSS AND CHEESY WAS THAT ENDING OH GOSH I SWEAR MY ENGLISH SKILLS HAD PLUMMETED TO THE CORE OF THE EARTH NONONONO MUST APOLOGISE SORRY GUISE THIS ENDING WAS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT.

But hey it finished right? No more waiting xD Think of it as a birthday present LOL wut Idk.

Well thanks for everything guise! All the comments, the cheers and the ideas you've given me! I sincerely thank you for staying with this fic and cheering me on when I had no motivation. Without you guise this fic would've ended long ago with no proper ending!

And now I SHALL TAKE MY FLIGHT AND DEPART FROM AFF. It was a fun and wonderful time here. I met so many new friends and learnt quite a few things about story writing. I might still come on AFF though, once in a while. So if anyone is interested in talking to me (anyone? ._. is there anybody out there? D;) don't be afraid to come to my wall :D or pm me, hehe. I'll be looking forward to making new friends.

Once again, thanks guise. And ofc...

Thanks to white_lone_wolf , KeishaMaeee , exotichunhan , crystalkawaii25 , ILoveMeat , Sichachu23 , pyeongjoe , Wo_Ai_Ni , Lulusshi , Ilovebap1004 , ParkJiHyun88 and twaceeey for subscribing!