Prepare for Disappointment

Sent to a Bloodsucker

*Should I or should I not?*

L.Joe froze, awkwardly hovering over you. *You look like a creeper L.Joe, and it's not the right time.* His concious made him change his mind.

You moved your arm away from your eyes but accidently hit something. *What was that?* You opened your eyes to see nothing over you. *Maybe I'm imagining it... If that's possible...*

L.Joe had an innocent smile on, sitting beside your bed.

You turned your head and looked at him, wondering why he had that goofy fake smile on.

"What would wake me up?" You asked, referring to his earlier statement.

"Ice-cream~" He sang. "Do you want any?"

Hearing the delicious sweet dessert's name, you nodded, ignoring the fact that it was still Winter.

He hurried out of the room to the kitchen, where he couldn't be seen.

*Aish! L.Joe you hopeless guy!* He scolded himself and wiped his face with water. *I need help with this 'love' thing...*

You sat up on your bed and waited patiently for L.Joe to come back from the kitchen.

"Hello?" The voice from the other line picked up.

"Hey, it's me, L.Joe." He replied.

"Yea I know hyung, what do you want?" Ricky uninterestedly asked.

L.Joe fidgeted with his fingers on the edge of the sink. "I need help..."

"With what?" Ricky stood up from C.A.P.'s couch and walked over to the kitchen to get a drink.

"With something... That I haven't really experienced, but I think you and the others has." He tried to hint it to him.

Ricky was still clueless to what the older was talking about. "Did you steal something and don't know what to do with it?"

There was silence on the other line. "Wait, what? You stole something?"

Ricky opened the fridge and took out a can of soft drink. "It was only once, we were really hungry too. Anyway, what is it then?"

"AHAHAHAHA YOU DIED!" Changjo rolled on the floor after Chunji's character got killed in the game.

"Shut up! I'm still learning!" Chunji grabbed a pillow from Niel's lap and threw it at the maknae.

"Hey Changjo." C.A.P. called the maknae.

"Ahaha... What?" Changjo sat up, wiping the tears away.

"You're dead too."

Changjo stared at the screen and saw that the leader was in fact right. "NOOOOOOOO. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING MY HIGH SCORE!"

"GUYS! SHUSH! I'M ON THE PHONE!" Ricky shouted at the others while opening the can. "Anyway, what was it?"

"Well... There's this girl, and I kind of... like her?" He awkwardly laughed.

"PPFFFFWWWTTTT." Ricky spat out his drink. "Who are you? And what have you done to the cold and heartless L.Joe?"

You wondered what took L.Joe so long to get ice-cream, it's not like the freezer is a cave or anything.

"L.Joe? Is everything alright? Need any help?" You came out of the room and saw L.Joe on the phone.

"What do you mean heartle- FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T WANT A FREE IPAD. I'll call you back..." He muttered the last part and acted surprised to see you there. "Oh, why are you here?"

You looked at the phone in his hands and wondered how a telemarketer got his number. "I was just checking why it took so long to get ice-cream..."

He quickly shoved his phone in the back-pocket of his jeans and looked through the freezer.

"What flavour would you like?" He asked, head still in the freezer to cam down his panicked burning cheeks.

"Mmm... Strawberry please."

He stuck a hand in the freezer and took out a strawberry ice-cream. "Here you go." He lightly threw the cone to you.

You swiftly grabbed it and unwrapped the wrapping. "Are you going to eat one?"

He dug out a mint flavoured ice-cream and unwrapped it too after shutting the freezer.

"So... What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"Like I said before, I'm going to probably study." You sighed and took your first of the ice-cream.

"I was thinking we could maybe-"

Bzzzt!!! Bzzzt!!! Bzzzt!!!

You wondered where the noise was coming from and realised it came from L.Joe's . *What the...*

L.Joe panicked when his jeans vibrated. He quickly took out his phone and picked up, holding the ice-cream in the other hand. 

*Oh right...* You realised.

"Hello?!" L.Joe hissed quietly, turning away.

"Yea, you said to call back?"

"No! I said I'll call back! Now isn't the right time to talk."

"Oh okay, so I hang up?" Ricky took another sip of his drink.

"Yea- Wait, no! Wait... Help me! How do I ask her to hang out without sounding too forceful or... flirty?"

Ricky shook his head. "What are you trying to do? Get yourself friendzoned? Plus, you probably at flirting."

"Yah! I just want to be friendly! Okay?" L.Joe huffed, keeping his voice low.

Ricky rolled his eyes. "If you say so, just ask her with a smile. Not a pedo smile, but a kind smile. And don't even think about blushing."

L.Joe expected more detailed advice, but took it in anyway. "Okay okay, bye."

He spun around and put his phone in his jacket pocket this time.

"Who was that?" You asked, ice-cream nearly half finished.

"Oh, another telemarkerter," He lied.

"That was a pretty long conversation..." You pointed out.

L.Joe awkwardly tried to think of an excuse. "I was... considering if I wanted an IPhone or not... But I said no."

You nodded, still not believing him. "If you say so. Anyway, I'm going to go study now."

"Wait," He said. "You've been really stressed lately... S-So... Do you want to go somewhere today? To relax?"

You stood there, looking at him. "Okay." You turned around and headed for your room. "When are we going?"

L.Joe paused. "U-Umm... In half an hour, maybe?" 

"Okay, sounds good."

He slowly walked to the living room and dropped onto the couch. *Just like that? I didn't blush did I?* He placed a palm on his face and felt the chill.

*Oh... Okay then...* L.Joe stared at the TV in front of him. *Wait, where are we even going to go?*

 


*Hides from rotten fruit and vegetables being thrown*

Yes yes, they didn't kiss after all. Don't worry! They might in the future~ *eyebrow wave* XD

And just wanted to say, if I ever spelt your username wrong or forgot to add you and you subscribed, tell me in the comments and which chapter :D

Thanks to  bestfriendvero  and  JoeZie25  for subscribing! :D