My Gift To You

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Has anyone seen C.A.P. hyung?" Ricky asked the three people around him, sipping on the banana milk Chunji gave him.

"Haven't seen him all day, or yesterday... Or the day before that for that matter," Chunji said in an expressionless tone. They were all still in a state of mental shock with the revelation of such a world existing and such a massacre happening only more than a decade ago, and they were trying to snap themselves back to reality.

"I'm getting worried," Changjo exhaled, sitting on a milk crate against the brick wall of the alleyway.

"It feels weird with only the four of us," Niel looked at the other three. The aura seemed cold, with the help of the wind. Everyone stared at each other silently, with the wind blowing pieces of rubbish past them. It was nearly the end of Winter soon, but somehow, they were going to miss it.

"Have you guys noticed L.Joe hyung lately?" Ricky spoke, going back to his banana milk as soon as all eyes were on him. The others were reluctant to reply, but being the oldest there, Chunji spoke up.

"He looks really pale, almost as if the warmth in him has disappeared."

"Do you think, that maybe... He hasn't been drinking...?" Changjo questioned, looking up at the others.

"There's a possibility..." Chunji answered. If L.Joe looked that weak, how could he knock someone out to feed? He can't get to the blood, the blood has to get to him. Chunji bit his lip in thought.

Niel watched him, detecting a familiar expression he had once seen before they all stalked L.Joe on his "date". "Hyung... What are you thinking?"

"You'll see..." His smile just made the other boys worry.

--

A knock on the door startled you. You sat up and moved your hair away from your face and croaked a "Come in."

A giant teddy bear pushed the door open and shut the door with its leg. It floated mid air, standing at the end of your bed.

You gave a little laugh. "Jisu... What are you doing?"

The white teddy bear shook its head and waved its hand.

You tried to peek behind it, but the person knew you too well and had covered his face with the bear's arm.

"Then... Yuhan? Is that you?" you asked, crossing your legs on the bed.

The teddy bear rested a hand under its chin, then shook its head again. It rubbed its white fur on its stomach and pointed at you, asking a question.

"You want to eat me?" you guessed.

The teddy bear face palmed itself and shook its head. It pretended to eat and used its ribbon to wipe its mouth.

"Am I hungry?" you guessed again, this time, it nodded. "I am a bit..."

The person behind it made two thumbs up and shuffled sideways to leave the room.

You were still confused with the sudden entrance, and called out for Jisu. The person who controlled the bear held a piece of paper up from outside the door way.

"Noone's at home? Where did they go?" you asked.

The teddy bear came in again and made a gesture of cluelessness, then walked back out.

If noone's at home... Who's that?

---

"Hyung! Open up!" Niel knocked on the door, with his Christmas present in hand.

After a few seconds of silence, the door slowly creaked open and revealed L.Joe already walking back to the couch unlike he usually does.

"Are you tired L.Joe?" Chunji asked, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind everyone else.

L.Joe gave a slight nod and rested his head in his hand.

"What have you been doing lately?" Changjo asked, pushing the coffee table closer to L.Joe with his leg.

L.Joe eyes Changjo curiously but ignored it. "Nothing."

Ricky was awfully quite in the room, his eyes darting everywhere with his hands behind his back.

L.Joe couldn't help but suspect something, even with Chunji's convincing cover up.

"Have you got anything for us hyung?" Niel asked, sitting on the ground.

L.Joe silently paused, then shook his head. "Didn't have time, sorry. I'll get it as soon as possible."

"We have our Christmas presents here with us," Chunji sat beside Niel behind the table, with Ricky and Changjo soon joining.

"You guys shouldn't have," L.Joe moved to sit on the ground too, since it seemed disrespectful for everyone else to sit below him.

"Don't move, just stay there," Chunji held out a hand in front of him.

L.Joe, being too tired anyway, stayed in his position. "So, what is it?"

One by one, they placed a small bottle of blood on the table, with Ricky hesitating last with his shaky hand.

L.Joe stayed silent, eyeing each small bottle. "Guys, you really shouldn't have. This is dangerous to you all if I drink."

Chunji frowned, not receiving the reaction he expected. "Why?"

"I haven't been drinking for nearly a week, and if I drink now, I need more than this or else I'll go crazy," he sighed.

"That's fine, we can give you more, Ricky is the chubbiest here, he has lots of blood," Changjo teased.

Ricky glared icily at the maknae beside him. Oh how badly did he not want to do this, but was forced to anyway.

"I can't feed lots on one person, or I might kill them for more," L.Joe shut his eyes and rubbed his temples.

Chunji sighed, he didn't expect it to be that complicated. "Let's go guys, we gotta find some people to knock out."

L.Joe shook his head. "Don't do it during the day, and you might give them a concussion or even worse, fail and get caught."

"Then how are we meant to help you?" Niel asked.

"Just don't."

"No hyung! Here!" Ricky pulled his scarf down and showed off his bare neck. "How are we meant to not help you?!"

"I'm fine guys, go celebrate Christmas or something," L.Joe shooed them off.

Chunji placed his hand on his hips and shook his head. "You're coming with us. We're going to make you drink whether you like it or not."

---

You smiled when the bear walked in again, this time with a plate of cut fruits in its hands.

The bear walked closer, catiously taking small steps in case it drops the plate. You gratefully took the plate and used the toothpick to hold the slice of fruit. The fruits spelt out something.

"Why are you sorry?" you asked, still caught up in the familiar childhood aura.

The person finally dropped the bear and revealed his identity. He gave a small sweet familiar smile with a hint of sorry in his eyes.

All you could do was smile back and give him a tight hug. "No lies?"

"I'm like this for good now," he said. "Merry Christmas."

The Hyo you once knew was finally back.


Hullo dere guise~ Yes it's one of those A/Ns again where I talk about random things that don't really have much to do with the story XD I didn't edit this chapter, cuz I'm being lazy T_T

Right now... I'm in my 18th hour of 40 hour famine. Hadn't eaten or used furniture for a while and I'm aching T_T

TALKING ABOUT 18~~ IT'S GD'S BDAY~ YAAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON~~

Thanks to ErrICCA_sjh , mrskimmyungsoo , hweixin , BB_Jas , khuntorialove and blueycutey for subscribing! :D