Move On?

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"I'm home!" you called, holding the door open for Mr Ahn to struggle in with the mountain of bags he carried.

"Noona! I need to talk to you!" Yuhan popped out from your room, which you shared with him now, and quickly stole you away.

"Is Jisu home?" you asked, holding onto the doorway to stop Yuhan.

With the usual answer of a shake of the head from Haewon, you loosened your grip on the wall and let Yuhan drag you into a more quiet area.

"Can you shut the door please?" Yuhan asked, sitting on his mattress on the other side of the room.

You raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Why?"

"I just don't want the hyungs to know..." he fidgeted around, looking around the room before playing the big round begging eyes on you.

"Okay okay fine," you quietly shut the door behind you and went over to sit on your bed opposite his. "So, what is it, oh young one?"

He bit his lip silently, staring at the ground. After a while, you grew impatient to the silence and threatened to leave.

"No! I'll tell you! Just wait... I'm trying to figure out a way to say it..." he sighed. "Okay stuff that. Noona, do you still remember Ari?"

You dug into your memories for the familiar name, and found a small cute girl with the name. "The one you really liked?"

Yuhan didn't bother to deny it and simply nodded. "I saw her again today, with her friends..."

"And~?"

"She looked really pretty... She was wearing a pretty floral dress and had her hair in a braid..." he exhaled, with a worried expression in contrast to the innocent love in his eyes.

"And you're worried to talk to her after the whole controversy with the whole border crossing thing?" you finished his question.

He looked up and nodded. "I don't know how she'll react..."

You thought back to your memories of her personality. "Well... Knowing what type of person she was, she won't judge you. She might feel awkward, or maybe shy away, but that won't be because of her thinking, but the influence of the media's point of view of us. You know my friends? They didn't judge me when I talked to them, they were actually the ones who talked to me! So don't be afraid to try and talk to her again."

Yuhan nodded along, but was still unsure. "But... what do I say to her? I'm scared I might scare her away..."

"With a face like yours noone is going to shy away, they'll probably attack those cheeks of yours," you leaned forward, and Yuhan rolled away as a reaction. You laughed and sat on the ground in front of him. "I was just joking, calm down."

"Noona..." he whined, frowning.

"Okay okay I'll be serious now. So... you can always start the conversation with a hi or hey-"

"What if she runs away?"

You paused, taken aback by his question. "Why would she run away? You're not a monster."

"But... The hyungs are so scary and they're my only friends too... And they already graduated, while I'm still in the first year of high school."

"Then make new friends! Don't teenagers find gangs cool? I though they did..." you wondered.

"But noone talks to me at school, I'm usually at the back of the class on my phone or-"

"Why are you on your phone in class? You should be paying attention! You have no idea how hard those tests are, it takes weeks to study! Even months! You better study hard so you can graduate and get a job! Even your noona here couldn't graduate!" you scolded. "You better get your grades up if you want to impress Ari!"

Yuhan's eyes brightened up. "That's it! I shall ace my next test! Ari is usually the only one who gets 100%, I can too right?"

You pulled an uncertain face, teasing him. "Hmm... Maybe..."

"Thanks for the encouragement..."

"I was just joking, do whatever you want little bro," you patted his arm. "Whoa have you been working out or something? That feels like a rock..."

You punched his arm, only for him to flinch and hold onto it protectively. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't..."

"To impress Ari, huh?" you teased as you watched his face redden and redden.

"What if she doesn't remember me?" he asked suddenly.

"Of course she will, who would forget a person like you?" you smiled, trying to rebuild his confidence.

"Well there's heaps of other guys out there who don't get in trouble like I do, or fail classes like I do... She's a straight A student and all I am is a 'gangster'. Maybe we're just not meant to be..."

"Don't say that, there's heaps of fanfictions out there where the gangster gets the nerdy girl. Don't you read any?" you laughed, joking with the question.

"But this is reality, things aren't scripted and written out like fanfictions. Just one mistake could ruin it all..."

"Like in fanfictions too, when some authors misspell something in a sentence and makes the whole thing hilarious instead of serious," you laughed to yourself. "Just joking, okay I'll be serious now."

Yuhan turned down the dial on his laser eyes and stared downwards. "So I just say hi and ace a test?"

"Well, it's not that simple. What are you going to talk about?"

"... the weather?"

"NO. BIG NO NO. That's just so..." you shook your head, "been used way too much."

"Then what do I say?" he slumped down.

"You can always try something like: Hi, how are you?"

Yuhan nodded along.

"Then after her reply, you can compliment her. Maybe her hair, or maybe a recent good score on a test," you suggested. "After a few comfortable conversations, you can start giving her things, like chocolate or something."

"But how do I confess?" he asked eagerly, since this question was the most needed to be answered.

"I don't know buddy, ask you hyungs, they're guys," you patted his back. "Just whatever you do, don't do what Hyo did."

Yuhan cracked a smile and nodded. "So... I'm guessing this is a touchy topic, but are you going to move on?"

You were puzzled by the question. "Move on?"

He moved around uncomfortably. "Like... move on to other guys... and forget about L.Joe..."

You never really thought about that, and a big part of you didn't want to let him go. "I don't know Yuhan, I don't know."

But then again, it's already been so many months and there's a chance that he had already moved on to another girl. There was no way you could get back to him, or him to you, so why hold on to hope? You were still young, and maybe he was just one of those guys a teenage girl would've encountered to get a feeling of love.

But L.Joe... He was different.

----

"Hyung~ I'll follow you everywhere until you answer me~" Ricky stuck to L.Joe all around the town. "You can't run away 'cause I got you~" he held onto his arm.

"Aish..." L.Joe finally stopped and sat on a bench. "Okay what do you want now?"

"Well," Ricky took out his notebook and flipped to a page, "apparently, there was a korean vampire who once married a korean shapeshifter. Their last names were Lee! Maybe you are related to them and have some shapeshifting genes in you!"

L.Joe sighed. "And?"

"Can you try for me? Please~?" he pleaded, incorporating aegyo.

"Okay I'll try," he sighed. Remembering what you had to do in order to shapeshift, he gave Ricky's arm a quick slap before concentrating.

"Ow..." Ricky pouted, watching L.Joe. After a while, he found the whole thing funny. "Hyung, you can stop now. You look like you're constipating."

L.Joe loosened and glared at the boy opposite him. "I'm not doing any of these things you ask me to anymore."

"Wait! But hyung!"

-

L.Joe decided to continue his afternoon walk with Ricky tagging along, asking him questions about vampires and other beings.

Oh how he wished Ricky would be fascinated with something else and go bother Chunji or someone. L.Joe hadn't gotten any alone time since a while ago.

"Ricky, don't you have anything else to do? Get a job maybe? You just graduated," L.Joe stopped in his tracks and turned to face him.

Ricky looked at him with a thoughtful look, before innocently shaking his head. "I'll get a job at a museum or something, but right now I'm still too young and still very curious."

L.Joe sighed. He noticed that he had been sighing a lot too. "Okay, let's just take a break from this for now, and talk about something else."

"What do you want to talk about, hyung?" Ricky asked, putting his notebook and pen away.

The soft delicate tinkling of a bell took the attention of the boys as a couple walked out of a florist beside them. L.Joe's eyes were attracted to the flowers in the female's hands, as she smiled thankfully to her boyfriend for buying her a boquet during Spring.

He watched those flowers, eyes still open with his lips slowly parting. A race of thoughts ran through his brain as he felt his heart beat faster and faster.

They're my favourite flowers.

He remembered those words clearly, as well as his plan to get you red carnations for Christmas. But that first Christmas together never happened.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

He also remembered the heartbreaking Valentines Day and how he had to stay indoors all day by himself... Okay with Ricky too.

"What's the date today?" L.Joe asked, ignoring Ricky's calls.

Ricky thought for a bit, before replying the 13th.

"Okay that's good, we'll go eat black bean noodles tomorrow," he decided. "I'll buy you a red carnation too."

"EH? WHY?" Ricky stared at L.Joe suspiciously, wondering what he was thinking about when wanting to buy him a flower.

"Because I love you," he smiled cheesily, "like a brother of course." With a quick punch on the arm, he walked off.

Ricky rubbed the sore spot and quietly trailed behind him, wondering what on earth had just happened.


HAI GUISE. HULLO~~ HULLO~~ YES SIR, I'M ONE OF A KIND~ *ahem* 

It's been more than a week T_T I didn't even edit this chapter like I said I would last A/N D: *bows apologitecally* I don't even know if I spelt that correctly. D:

Anyway... More homework, tests and an assignment due T_____________T But the good news is, HOLIDAYS SOON. :D

HOLY. MY... MY FEEELS. ;---;

 Seriously guise, thanks so much for subscribing and sticking with me! And for commenting and talking to me too! Without you, I wouldn't be on this site D: We're also near 200 subscribers for this fic! Oh the cheesiness XD But since I love you, I give you cheese~

Thanks to heartcastle , Minni_Lover , chamomile07 , SayHunHanMinSoo , corinex , bluelolli21 , Coniii , SHINeeMADNEss and Marsheaven for subscribing!!!