The Meeting

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Ready?" Jisu asked, finishing the loose braid he tied. He gave your shoulders a comforting squeeze before checking how you were looking. Your eyes were wide open, staring at the floor nervously. Short breaths escaped your lips as your chest rose and lowered quickly. 

"Calm down a little bit," Hyo advised, prying your fingers off your bag strap. As soon as your hand was off your bag, it was brought to your lips as you bit your nails nervously out of a bad habit. "Hey! Don't start on that habit again," Hyo scolded, pulling your hand away, only for you to grip onto his wrist. *Oh well, as long as it isn't ruining her appearance, killing off my bloodflow is okay.*

"What's with all the noise?" Yuhan popped out from his room, rubbing his eyes sleepily. 

"We're getting ______ ready for today," Jisu gave you an assuring smile.

Yuhan squinted at the clock and yawned. "Guys, the sun isn't even up yet." 

"So what if we woke up early? More time for ______ and L.Joe to spend time together!" Hyo reasoned. 

Yuhan simply nodded. "I'm going back to sleep then. Have fun noona." He left back to his room and shut the door behind him.

As soon as it was silent, Jisu and Hyo returned to focus on you. 

"What if he doesn't appear? What if I stay alone for the whole day? What if the people on the other side hate me? What if they kick me out? What if they throw things at me? What if the others won't talk to me? What if the whole day is ruined? What if-"

"No more what ifs! You are going to that border later today and you will enjoy your day! No one is going to ruin it for you unless they go through me! Got it?" he nagged.

You looked up at him worriedly, not believing anything he said.

"Got it~?" he stressed, waving a finger in the air. 

You nodded eventually. 

"Ok good, the sun is rising soon, let's get you to the border," Hyo enthusiastically decided. He left the room quickly to retrieve your jacket and helped you wear it. 

"I don't want to go yet..." you mumbled. 

"Why?" Hyo asked, as if going to see someone at 5a.m. was a normal thing.

"Let's stay for a while," Jisu decided. "Another hour?"

"Earlier the better, in ten minutes we leave," Hyo reasoned.

"He might not even be there yet, so an hour." 

"Five minutes."

"Forty-five."

"Three minutes."

"Half an hour."

"Okay fine half an hour," Hyo gave in. 

-

The three of you walked the silent streets together, with Jisu and Hyo on either side acting like your body guards. 

There was nobody outside at all, the walkway and roads were all for you guys. The morning was still cold, and you were thankful for Hyo for giving you your jacket earlier as it wasn't part of the outfit chosen. All three of you walked slowly towards the scheduled place to meet. 

You never knew there was a door in the border wall. Apparently, it was hidden behind bushes and trees. Today, it was open, just for you to cross over. 

You shivered slightly, and Hyo noticed, giving him an idea. He bent down and whispered something to your ear. All Jisu could catch from the conversation was "old man can't run that fast". 

"Ow!" You yelped, bending down to hold onto your ankle. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jisu panicked, bending down also. 

You continued to express pain while covering your ankle with your hands. "It hurts..."

"Why? What's wrong? Can you walk for the day? I told you not to wear flats! It's hard to walk in them," Jisu nagged.

"Jisu..." you muttered. 

"Yea? What is it?" He leaned in closer to listen to what you were going to say.

"Ca... Catch..." 

"Catch? Catch what?" 

"Catch us if you can!" you giggled, pushing him over before running off with Hyo. 

"Y-Yah! Hey! That's not nice!" He hurried to his feet and started to run. 

You started to laugh, struggling to run with the flats on. You felt yourself loosen up and relax as you enjoyed the wind blowing past you. You haven't ran so much since that time when you chased after L.Joe when he was chasing the hooded guy. 

"Surprise!" Jisu appeared from a small puff of smoke, causing you to crash into him.

"Not fair! You can't use your powers!" you complained, hitting him playfully.

Hyo on the other hand, stared at Jisu as he froze on the spot, eyeing him suspiciously. "You have powers too?" he finally asked.

Jisu finally realised that he never told Hyo and nodded. "Sorry, forgot," he admitted and laughed, patting his back.

"Damn, can you guys give me powers? I feel so left out," he pouted sadly. 

"I can ask Hyun to bite you, maybe you can turn into a vampire then," you laughed, but then noticed they didn't laugh.

They stared at you with wide eyes and opened mouths. "HYUN'S A VAMPIRE?"

You stared back at them. "Woops..." 

"Okay so you're a shapeshifter who can heal too, and you can teleport, and Hyun is a vampire, so is Haewon's power being grumpy all the time and Yuhan's power attracting noonas?" Hyo guessed, placing his hands on his hips angrily. 

"Well that I don't know," you giggled. 

The sun started to rise. It's rays light up the streets brightly and brought warmth to your skin. 

"Let's get going," Jisu said, leading the rest of the walk there.

--

"Is that him?" Jisu gripped onto Hyo's arm excitedly, smiling widely. 

"Why so jumpy for?" Hyo asked, trying to seem like he didn't care, but that failed as soon as you gave a cute gasp.

"Is it him?" you asked, seeing the familiar boy standing on your side of the border, facing away from you. You tried to see him better from where you were, but you had to get closer to him to be sure. 

"Go, go!" Jisu and Hyo ushered, staying put to where they were. They looked like fathers seeing their child go off to their first day of kindergarten. 

"Did he really come?" you asked yourself, nervously walking up to him. You panicked when the leaves crunched loudly under your feet. You looked up, expecting him to be startled, but he didn't move one bit. You blinked a few times before taking closer steps towards him. 

You got closer, until you were less than a metre away from him. "L.Joe?" you called, but he didn't turn around. *Please don't let this be a nightmare...*

You took another step, until you heard an odd noise come from him. The noise continued for a few more breaths, until you boldly walked up to him. 

*I knew it...* you smiled, and saw him peaceful expression up close. You didn't even notice Ricky and Chunji exploding in their happiness seeing you so close to L.Joe on the other side.

"L.Joe?" you called again, and this time, he stirred. "L.Joe, wake up," you giggled. 

He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times, before realising he was no longer dreaming. 

"_______?" he straightened up, but stumbled from his muscles falling asleep. You quickly caught him and helped him up. Only now did you realise how much you missed the sound of your name being called by his voice. 

"How long were you waiting for?" you asked. 

"Since midnight..." he admitted, smiling widely. "I missed you," he hugged you tightly, not believing that you were actually there in front of him with the smile that he dreamt of so much.

"I missed you too." You hugged him back just as tightly.

 


BLEHH DIDN'T REALISED I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR MORE THAN A WEEK SO I'M SORRY GUISE AIYAH I COMPLETELY FORGOT AND DDD: 

School is starting OTL. And I didn't even update heaps D: Not to mention I have more stories ready to start and it's been months already T____T Sorry guise D:

On a brigther note, hope that you enjoyed this chapter :DDD

Thanks to Essie101 , kimcheelove , Hottestdino , heenew2094 , AncaBifi and lock_key for subscribing! :D