Change of Plan

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"Oh, another text," you said, taking out your phone.

L.Joe turned back around, signs of his tears still visible. You gave him a soft smile and checked the text.

Change of plans. We'll meet up at 1, not 11. I witnessed something interesting between the vampire boy and you, and I have a different plan in mind. Your test is no longer at 1, that one has been cancelled by me. Your test is back at 11 so you better use your time wisely. I'm being nice just once, just this once. Same agreed place, 11, you and vampire boy. See you then.

"Witnessed something?" You said to yourself. "He's here..." You spotted a shadow nearby and it shot off.

L.Joe's reflexes were fast enough to spot the shadow before it left and chased after him. Since you were a fast runner, you caught up easily.

You were this close, so close to capturing the guy who has been messing with you for months.

"I'll corner him..." L.Joe said, turning invisbile and running down another route.

You followed the shadow and relied on your speed.

He turned a corner and sensed L.Joe charging straight at him from the other side of the alleyway. He climbed up the fire stairs, towards the roof.

L.Joe followed, turning himself visible.

You were shocked at how fast the man dressed in black was, but you couldn't just stop and stare.

You followed down the maze of alleyways, staring up at the buildings. You watched as L.Joe got closer and closer to the guy at each jump.

L.Joe was so close to him, just an arm length away. The man knew it, he knew how close L.Joe was. He jumped to the next roof, landing safely and taking his run. But L.Joe stopped, right at the edge of the roof.

"L.Joe!" You called. "L.Joe!!!"

He snapped out of his trance, looking down below him. He was swaying forward from the force of his running and he tried to scramble back, only to slip and fall.

You let out a scream that could wake up the whole neighbourhood.

It felt like everything was in slow-motion, watching him fall from the 10-storey high building. He was desperately trying to grab onto at least something, but all the wall gave him were spaces between bricks and window sills. He tried to grab onto the wall, but it was useless and caused his fingers to bleed. His body hit a window-sill, injuring him on the way down to his fall. But that was the last thing he care about, he was going to hit the concrete floor any moment for goodness sake.

You panicked, there were no matresses around that magically appeared, there was nothing in that alleyway except for you. You had a crazy idea, that hopefully would work.

You stood below him, catching him before you landed on your back heavily.

Sudden stabs of pain shot through your whole body as if your bones broke from the impact, which you were sure they did. *Hopefully my bones will heal...*

L.Joe groaned, surprised that he's still concious. He opened his eyes, only to see your face right in front of him. His pain seemed to disappear as he scrambled off.

"Are you okay?! What am I saying, of course you're not!" He kneeled beside your body. "It's my fault, everything is my fault..."

"What? No..." You groaned. "It's my fault... I shouldn't have made you run after him..."

"But I ran for my own reasons, it's my fault..." L.Joe eyes burned with worry.

"What are you doing? Don't cry, I'm fine," you forced out a laugh. You could feel something odd underneath you. "I think my phone isn't though... Is yours?"

L.Joe took out his phone swiftly from his back pocket, revealing that it was still fine.

"Nokia, as expected," you smiled. You felt your bones strengthening again. "I'll be fine, but are you?"

L.Joe finally remembered his injuries and looked at his hands before quickly putting them behind his back. "They look horrible."

"I know, I saw when you showed me your phone, now let me see," you held out your hand.

He shook his head and lowered your hand quickly. "Let your bones heal first..."

"My hands are fine, but yours aren't and you can't heal quickly. Now, let me see," you reached out again.

He sighed and quickly showed them before hiding them behind his back. "There."

You blew your fringe. "Fine, let me heal them."

He still refused. "No, I'm fine."

"Pfft, your nails are cracked and bleeding for goodnes sake," you sat up and grabbed his hands, tackling him lightly. "Now stay still for a minute."

"But... This feels weird..." L.Joe commented, lying on his stomach while you sat cross-legged beside him while holding his hands.

"Noone's here, don't worry." After a while, you released him and his healed fingers. "What time is it?"

"Half past 10," L.Joe read, slowly standing up. He winced at the pain coming from his waist.

"We better get going then," you said.

---

You were a few metres away from the school gate, supporting L.Joe as he walked with his arm around your shoulders.

Your hand was awkwardly up his shirt, healing the horrible bruise on his side.

Even though you were just helping him walk, from behind, it looked like a couple.

"Oh! Jaesun!" You called, seeing him inside the school gates. "You're back!"

"Oh, hello..." he weakly smiled and waved.

You frowned, sensing the tension between the two of you. "So... how were your studies?"

"It was... good," Jaesun said, giving glances to L.Joe who was still in pain beside you. His eyes trailed down to your hand on his waist. "What happened...?"

You had forgotten about that. "Oh, umm... Just got into some trouble... It's nothing much..."

L.Joe turned his head and scoffed.

Yunji and Jihee saw everything and went crazy.

"She thinks she can just stroll in and talk to Jaesun? And what's with her and L.Joe? They're always together! And she's always with those guys! I bet they're not even from Busan!" Yunji huffed.

"I agree, that's why, that is going down..." Jihee cracked her knuckles. "I have a suspicioun..."

 


DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! The story is slowly taking it's bad twist... So I warn you now!

I just wanted to say... My holidays is coming to an end TT____TT my sadness is overwhelming...

Thanks to Honeyhills for subscribing! :D