Back To The Start

Sent to a Bloodsucker

With friends being there to comfort and give smiles, both you and L.Joe had adapted to living life without each other. It was like the beginning, when both of you were strangers and lived on opposite sides of the border. L.Joe had gone back to feeding by himself alone at night, and you had made new friends who were willing enough to be followed by guards whenever you hung out with them.

"Sulli!" You waved from the other side of the road. "Luna!"

The short haired girl turned around along with her long blonde haired friend. "You're late!" Sulli teased.

When the coast was clear, you ran across the road and gave them a big hug.

Your guard had grown used to your active ways and got extra exercise himself after following you around so much. You had became good friends with him, and he trusted you enough to leave you by yourself, but due to law, he wasn't allowed to. It had already been 7 months since he was assigned to be your guard, and it has been 7 months since the government had started to discuss new security laws.

"The others will meet us later at the coffee shop," Luna quoted from the text, "lets go there first."

-

"Good morning girls!" the supervisor welcomed. The three of you greeted back with the same amount of warmth. "And morning to you too," he bowed to the guard. The guard smiled and bowed back.

After taking orders, all four of you took a seat.

"So Mr Ahn, how's life?" Sulli asked, giving a cheeky smile. Luna gave a small laugh, shaking her head.

"Same old same old, life is good," he smiled back. "So girls, how are your studies?"

Sulli burst out into laughter, knowing something that you and Mr Ahn didn't. Luna pushed Sulli over in her chair, and she popped back up like a jack-in-a-box.

"Unnie failed!" Sulli managed to say in her laugh. "She- She-" Sulli broke down into louder laughter.

Luna stayed silent, refusing to reveal anything. Just in time, Victoria, Amber and Krystal walked into the cafe.

"Hey guys! Want to go shopping after this?" Victoria asked, after giving you, Luna and Sulli a quick hug.

"Oh no," both Amber and Mr Ahn exhaled and rolled their eyes.

---

"HYUNG!" loud banging on the door woke L.Joe up. "HYUUUUNNNGGGG! OPEN UP!"

L.Joe forced himself out of bed and dragged his feet towards the door. "What is it?"

Ricky shoved a book into L.Joe's face and pointed at a potrait. "IS HE RELATED TO YOU? YOU'RE BOTH KOREAN."

L.Joe pushed it away to get a better look. "No, Ricky, we're not related."

"BUT BUT... YOU'RE BOTH VAMPIRES, AND YOU'RE BOTH KOREAN," he stared at the potrait then back at the boy in front of him. "HE WAS KNOWN AS A GREAT HUNTER TOO, MAYBE HE'S YOUR GRANDFATHER?"

"Ricky I don't have time for this," L.Joe yawned. "Go back and try again."

"B-B-But-" Ricky was cut off by the door closing in his face.

As soon as the door locked close, a thunderous sound of knocking filled L.Joe's ears.

"Alright alright come in!"

"Hyung, I've been researching more about these creatures- I mean beings, and I wanted to ask if you were a vampire or a vampaneze," Ricky took a seat on the couch with L.Joe beside him.

"I'm a vampire of course," he said slowly, "if I was a vampaneze I would've killed you by now."

Ricky gulped. "Okay, so," he flipped through the pages of the book. "Oh! Have you met a werewolf before?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I just haven't."

"Do they exist then?"

"I don't know."

"Are they scary?"

"I don't know, Ricky."

"Then have you met a vampaneze? Are they scary?"

"I don't know Ricky, I don't know."

"You don't know anything," Ricky huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

L.Joe shook his head and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going hyung?" Ricky questioned, perking up like a puppy.

With a point of a finger, L.Joe silently left. Once he came back, he was bombarded with questions again.

"Have you seen C.A.P. hyung around? He hasn't been seen since last year! And it's already March!" Ricky flinched around worriedly.

"I'm sure he's safe Ricky," L.Joe assured his dongsaeng. He ran his fingers through his now purple hair and slid his black framed glasses onto the bridge of his nose.

Ricky sighed. "I wish he would at least tell us where he went."

----

"Can you hold these please?" you asked Mr Ahn, giving him a sweet eye smile.

In contrast to your smile, in your hands were four bags each of clothing and accessories.

"You need to really slow down Miss Park," Mr Ahn shook his head, taking them in his hands.

"Just for today, I'm going to buy heaps of things and you can't stop me!" you giggled evilly and joined the others.

"And it's only been ten minutes..." Mr Ahn expected more to come.

"Look at those shoes!" Krystal lead the group into yet another shoe store.

After hours of shopping, Mr Ahn grew tired of holding all the bags the girls had bought and begged for a rest. All seven of you visited a small cafe and ordered a coffee for Mr Ahn.

"Ohh~ Did you see how that waiter looked at you?" Amber teased, nudging your arm. You grew red in embarassment. Mr Ahn looked your way, he knew about L.Joe, unlike the others.

"Get his number!" Sulli blurted.

"No!" You refused straight away, turning an even darker shade of red.

"Guys stop, any redder she'll get a nosebleed!" Luna teased.

"Unnie!" You hit her arm in protest. All they could do was laugh, even Mr Ahn.

The waiter watched from afar, wondering what kind of ruckuss was going on between the girls.

----

It was night already, and that was when L.Joe came out. He made his way to a venue, where he has performing with the rest of Teen Top. This is how they got money for now, while C.A.P. was missing in action.

The crowd screamed loudly and cheered for each boy and his angellic voice, but most girls screamed for the dance breaks.

"Oh my gosh they're so talented!"

"They should get signed to a company!"

"CHANGJO MARRY ME!!!!"

Once their performance was over, they all went backstage to collect their pay and freshen up.

"Hyung, there seem to be more of your fans in the crowd today," Niel laughed, wiping the sweat off his neck.

L.Joe was flattered, but stayed humble and shook his head. "You did great today guys."

"Need help for later?" Chunji asked, referring to his nightly feed.

"No thanks hyung, I'm okay. I'll go now though," L.Joe waved goodbye to the others. Not even out of the venue, he was stopped by a random girl, probably intoxicated.

"Hey handsome, want a drink?" she asked, waving a glass of alcohol in the air.

"Sure," he smiled, looking around in the empty corridor. He spotted a door nearby and recognised it as a closet.  

Slowly, he managed to open the closet door and take her in there.

"Going there already are we?" she asked, wrapping an arm around his neck.

He quickly moved her arm away from him and shut the door. "Nope, but sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Before he could answer, she was knocked out.

"I'm not going to do anything to you," he assured, even though she was already unconcious. He opened a small bottle from his jacket pocket and got a little of her blood enough for a night feed. "Sorry again."

He checked if the coast was clear and left as quickly as possible, sure that the girl would wake up a few minutes after he had left.


YOU GUISE THOUGHT WRONG AT THE END DIDN'T YOU? DIDN'T YOUU~~? haha jks guise XD

GUESS WHAT GUISE? I GOT TO MEET NU'EST YESTERDAY! I GOT TO SHAKE HANDS WITH BAEKHO TOO~ But I had to leave early *heartbroken*

Anyway, as soon as my crazy two weeks of tests, homework and assignments had finished, I get assigned to another assignment T_T

So still an update a week guise D: Unless I can super update :D But being the crazy me, I created more fics that are waiting to be started and updated T_T But they can wait right? I SHALL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP~ :D And try to edit before posting too ><

HOLY POOOOOO~!!!! SO MANY OF YOU GUISE THIS WEEK! :D

Thanks to JongKeyIsyyy , s-u-n-n-y , wish_with_me9 , Uskyer , Bright5 , SimplyJady , fylfbi , bellaloves and Byunghyun101 for subscribing! :D

WELCOME~ :D