Back Together?

Sent to a Bloodsucker

"We're home!" you announced, walking into the apartment with Hyo and Yuhan following behind you, as well as the three guards.

"Welcome home," Hyun said from the kitchen, smiling a little before sipping on his tea. You stared at him oddly, Hyun rarely smiles.

"Guess who else is home," Haewon flipped the pages in his magazine expressionlessly. You were confused and watched him, getting caught off guard in the next second.

"SURPRISE!" Jisu jumped out into the corridor after hiding in your room. You screamed in surprise and leaned against the wall to calm your heart.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME?" You asked loudly, ready to scold him. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ANYTHING? WHO WERE YOU WITH? WHY DID YOU LEAVE?"

Jisu cowered, receiving the complete opposite of the heartwarming welcome he expected.

"I-I'll tell you i-if you stop hitting me!"

You took a step back, calming down a little. "Come on! Where were you all this time?"

Jisu walked backwards, slowly retreating towards Haewon on the couch. "Well... I can't really tell you, but... You will know sooner or later."

"What do you mean 'sooner or later'? I want to know from you! You don't know how much I've worried about you! You-"

A sudden knock on the door interrupted you from your rant. A few men from the government stood at the door, with unreadable expessions on their faces. They muttered a few words to the guards and looked up at you. 

"Miss Park, we need you to come with us," Mr. Ahn motioned you over.

--

"Hyung?" L.Joe poked C.A.P.'s arm as he slept, giving no reaction at all. "Hyung, wake up..."

"I don't think he's going to wake up..." Niel claimed, sitting back.

Changjo and Ricky peeked over L.Joe's shoulders, and poked him also, just for the fun of it.

A knock on the door interrupted the confusion.

"Well they're early," C.A.P. muttered.

Niel stood up and opened the door, revealing a just as confused Chunji as soon as he saw C.A.P. on the couch.

"Hyung! You're back?!"

Niel shut the door behind Chunji and left him to shoot as many questions as he can.

C.A.P. remained motionless, like a boulder. But sooner or later, he hissed at Chunji to stop talking and let him sleep.

"So... What are we going to do?" Niel whispered. As soon as he finished his question, another knock on the door interrupted their discussion.

C.A.P. groaned, forcing himself to sit up. "I'll get it..." he grumbled. "L.Joe, come."

"Why?" L.Joe asked, but followed anyway. He didn't get a reply, and curiously watched as the door open to reveal guards.

"Mr. Lee? We need you to come with us," one guard announced.

"Go," C.A.P. ordered tiredly, giving L.Joe a light push.

"NO, WAIT. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM? CAN I COME? WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" Ricky blocked the way with his outstretched arms.

"You can come if you want," another guard answered.

Ricky raised an eyebrow unbelievingly. "Really? I can?"

"You can," he assured.

"... Oh, ok," he scurried over to slip on his shoes. Changjo, Chunji and Niel decided to come along as well, leaving the sleeping man alone.

After a few minutes of silence, and odd looks from people walking by, Ricky decided to ask more questions.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"You will know soon," the guard simply answered.

"Can you give me a hint?" Ricky tried again.

"Nope."

"Even if I do aegyo~?"

"Eespecially if you do aegyo."

--

"Please~ Just one hint~? I just want to know how long until we get there~" Yuhan begged his guard.

"No, I'm not telling you anything."

"Why~?"

"Because I don't even know myself."

The hyungs and you laughed at his fail attempt to get information. It seemed like only you and Yuhan were the only ones who had no idea what was going on. Hyo and Jisu seemed to be in their own fanboying world behind you, pretending they did nothing every time you turned around.

"We'll be there soon," Mr. Ahn assured, noticing your fidgeting.

--

"Two days Lee-ssi, whether you go or not is up to you, but this is only one chance for you. You have the whole day until midnight," the president offered, "In two days, don't forget."

L.Joe couldn't put the mixed emotions he felt into words. Nothing came out of his mouth, except endless 'thank-you's. His hands trembled as he shook the elderly man's hand.

The president could feel a small smile tug onto his lips as he saw the happiness on his face. "Use that day wisely."

--

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE NOT JOKING ARE YOU?" You couldn't stay all polite and respectful anymore, the news was just too much to handle.

"No Miss Park, we're not joking," the president chuckled. "Mr Ahn. will still be watching over you, but he won't interrupt." 

"SERIOUSLY?" you felt like you could faint any moment. You looked around the room for any suspicious cameras. "It's not a hidden camera or anything?"

"No Miss Park, we are definitely serious," he laughed.

"Thanks so so much!" you couldn't help but hug him.

The guys and the guards were surprised by your actions, but it was expected from a person like you.

"No need to thank me, thank your friend here who begged the government for months to bend the border crossing rule just this once," he said, referring to Jisu.

"YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND EVER. LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS," you decided happily, giving Jisu a bone crushing hug.

"I-It's o-okay," he managed to say.

"Thanks again," you bowed to the president and took your leave.

Two days, just 48 hours until you get to see L.Joe once again.


I AM BACK GUISE~ Hurhurhur.

Sorry for the late not to mention short update T_T I was busy all weekend and could only write one today D: Hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the updates!

WOO. 50 CHAPTERS AND STILL GOING XD We're reaching 200 subbies too guise! Don't forget to comment :DD

Oh yeah, since it's the 50th chapter, I decided I would try out graphic designing. I'm only an amateur and pretty much at stuff, but I wanted to give it a small try XD So if anyone is in need of a poster, you can ask me for one. I don't mind if you don't credit me, or hate it so much you want to burn it and never put it up ever again. But yea, it's just a try ^^ If you are interested, which I think barely of you guise are, just post on my wall or the comments, or PM me :D

Thanks to bellaloves , KPop_Daebak , Shanii , siLfia95 , IffahHeartsMyungsoo , EunhyukSayang and 4DRainbow for subscribing!