If Only...

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You opened your eyes, slowly focusing on the face in front of you.

"L-L.Joe?" you muttered and rubbed your eyes. Once your vision was clear, the person in front of you was who you thought it was.

L.Joe stared at you with a worried and disappointed expression.

You looked around and realised that you were still at the Garden, sitting on a bench.

"W-What happened?" you asked, looking down at your blood stained hand from holding the cracked bottle too hard.

L.Joe was silent, not changing his expression or the intensity in his eyes. Your eyes trailed down to the yellow carnations in his hands. Knowing your flowers, you knew yellow carnations stood for rejection and disappointment from a person.

You looked at him for an explanation, only to get silence from him.

L.Joe stood up hastily, throwing the flowers on the ground. He gave one last scowl before walking away. Step by step, all the flowers around you started to wilt and die.

You wanted to chase after him, but you were stuck to the bench. "L.Joe!" You screamed louder, hoping he would turn around, but he never did.

"WAKE UP!!!"

You sat up, only to knock heads with someone else. You rubbed your forehead and opened your eyes. "Jisu?"

Jisu was still bent over, holding onto his forehead. He was sitting on the edge of your bed, in your old apartment.

"Why is your skull so hard?" he muttered.

"Jisu? What are you doing here? Why are we back here?" you whirled around, kicking the blankets off.

"Noona-" Yuhan walked through the door and stumbled back, catching the blankets kicked onto him.

"Yuhan? What are you doing here too?" you were definitely confused, not understanding anything at all.

"We're all kept here, there's guards outside keeping us in and everybody else out," Haewon said. You didn't notice he was sitting in the opposite corner of your room until now.

Yuhan folded the blanket and placed it at the end of your bed. "Noona, are you okay? You've been shouting L.Joe's name for a while now..."

"Hyo couldn't take it, so he's in the corridor outside with the guards," Jisu spoke, recovering from his mild headache.

You were taking all of this in quite slowly. "Then where's Hyun?"

"He's in the living room, he said to talk to him whenever you're awake," Haewon looked at the direction of the door while standing up.

On cue, Hyun walked in, making the others automatically walk out to leave the two of you alone.

You watched Hyun's every movement cautiously as if he was going to attack you any moment. Reaching forward, you grabbed your blankets and protectively wrapped it around you.

Hyun sat down on the ground, crossing his legs. He silently looked into your eyes, not starting a conversation.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence to you, you finally spoke up. "H-How do you know that L-L.Joe... k-k..." you couldn't say it.

"Since you're pretty straight forward, I'll be straight forward too," he didn't break the eye contact. "I was there too, I watched him."

Your eyes widened, you felt as if they were going to fall out. "YOU WATCHED THEM DIE AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE-"

You were silenced as soon as he smiled.

His teeth seemed to glow, taking much attention to his fangs. You stared at it speechlessly, taking in everything.

Time seemed to fly pass as questions zoomed in your mind.

"You know, I'm tired of smiling." his face fell back into his permanent scowl. "You get it now? He had to prove that he was raised properly by killing his first victims, which were your parents."

"And you just watched?" you could feel tears forming in your eyes.

"I did, but he didn't know. I had to watch, so he could prove himself. I used the same technique back then as I did to send you all those texts," Hyun turned himself invisible. "He and I are much more similar than you think."

"Except you're more cruel," you growled, letting out your anger.

"You do realise that you're the last Shapeshifter on Earth for nearly 19 years. If I was as cruel as you think, I would've already killed you and give Vampires the title as the most powerful type of creature. But I didn't, didn't I?" he crossed his arms across his chest, looking quite amused at your expression. "Like I said, much more similar than you think."

All you could do was think, about how you met L.Joe and how he seemed to push you away, about how he finally opened up to you and seemed so human, and about all the kind things he had done for you. Then it hit you, the last thing you said to him must've broke him. He finally showed a different side of him that he had kept hidden, only to hear that the person he had opened up to hates him.

You felt horrible. You didn't care for what L.Joe did anymore, you knew he regretted it. He even shed tears in front of you.

By now, you were crying.

Hyun decided to leave the room so you wouldn't be disturbed.

Nostalgia, that's what you were feeling. You wanted to go back and make it up to L.Joe. You wanted to tell him that you were sorry and that you didn't hate him. You wanted to talk to all of Teen Top and Jaesun again, you wanted to be in Mr Jung's class again. But you knew that's not going to happen, you were labelled as a traitor. Noone's going to think of you the same way again. Ricky and Changjo won't protect you from the people who used to surround you. Jaesun won't be the person who talked to you on the first day of school.

You pulled the blankets over your head.

If only you weren't found out, if only you were much more careful and kept your real identity secret.

If only, just only... If you could be with L.Joe one last time.


Hi guise~~ I just wanted to give a quick update since I don't think I'll be able to update next week DX From Monday to Friday, I have assignments due and tests to study for... So... Yea D: I will be checking notifications though, so don't forget to comment!

Sorry if I don't reply to your comments! Sometimes I think I might spoil the story for some or sound really cheesy XD Or maybe I just don't know how to reply, which is most likely it ><

Thanks to dreamer_kid08 Kimanh , ghettomelody and dxxxLELxxxb for subscribing! :D