[NOTICE]

Sent to a Bloodsucker

Hey guys, I think you probably don't remember this story T^T unless you're new subscribers~

If you are an awesome subscriber of both my stories, you might already know what this notice is about.

*insert sad music here*

This story might be discontinued/not updated for a reaaaaaaaaaally long time, for like months. 

 

I just wanted to know how many of you actually want to know how the story ends and would like me to complete it as soon as I can. I need at least half of you guys to want this, because I really am out of ideas. I didn't script or plan this far into the story and don't actually know how it's going to end, and I do want to give you guys the best ending I can possibly write. It's either this option or another one.

The other one is for me to take a really long break from AFF and just try to think up of more ideas for this story and my other story. I'm stuck on both :/ The slight benefit of this choice is that I wouldn't really rush on my writing and maybe give a better story than rushing it now. 

So guys I hope you do answer this, and if no one and little amount of people comment, I'll have to choose the second option, or maybe an extra third of never completing this.

I just don't have anymore determination to write anymore, sorry guys. I hope you understand.