Happy Endings

Sent to a Bloodsucker

First of all: BLEHH. I WROTE SO MUCH, NEARLY FINISHED, THOUGHT IT AUTOSAVED CUZ IT SED IT DID, BUT POOF. WHOLE CHAPTER GONE. >:

So I re-wrote all of this from my crappy memory T___T So sorry in advance for the crappiness D: I just wanted to get to the meeting faster :D


It was already nearing the end of April, and Yuhan got the girl.

You watched Yuhan hold Ari's hand tightly in his as they ran around in the water fountains. The area was filled with their laughter and joy, they didn't care about anyone else except for each other. They played tag in the water, chasing each other while being sprayed and drenched by water. Your eyes widened in shock when Ari slipped, but relaxed when Yuhan caught her in his arms and steadied her.

Many people admired their perfect relationship, as they watched the young couple enjoy each other's company. They simply shone, and took all the attention.

A strawberry ice-cream appeared in front of your eyes and distracted you from Yuhan and Ari. You looked up at the person holding it, and found Hyo holding three other packets of ice-cream in his other hand.

You smiled and took the ice-cream in your hand while leaning on the other arm.

"Guys! Come eat!" Hyo called, interrupting a kiss between the two.

"Hyung!" Yuhan grumbled, being so close yet so far. Ari giggled cutely and gave Yuhan a quick peck before running to the cold treat on the hot Spring day.

After ice-creams were finished, the couple continued their game.

Hyo watched over them, then turned to look at you. The expression was back on your face.

You moved the water around with your feet and watched your reflection disappear and turn into sparkles.

"You miss him don't you?" Hyo asked, covering the sunlight with his hand. 

You nodded, already knowing who he meant.

"You know, I approve of you and L.Joe now. He's a kind person. I thought he might fight with me, but instead he simply talked it out," Hyo said, dropping his arm beside him and leaned back on both arms.

"Well it's too late now," you frowned, kicking at the water with little force.

"It's never too late. Happy endings do exist, and your story might just end with one," Hyo said, detecting the smile sneaking onto your lips just by hearing what he said.

"You're so cheesy..." you said, silently hoping he was right. "And I'm sure you didn't simply decide that you approve of us, there must be another reason."

You expected him to deny it, but his pink cheeks and growing smile betrayed him.

"There is another reason! Or maybe... Another someone," you teased, pushing him lightly. And again, he didn't deny it, but bury his head in his hands. "Oh my gosh who is it? Is she nice? Is she pretty? Do I know her? Does she know me? Are you two friends? When did you meet? Is she smart? Is she still in school? Answer me!" you gripped onto his arm and shook him around.

He let out a girlish squeal in protest, and caused you to break out into loud laughter. Your brain decided to replay the squeal over and over again in your brain, until your laugh could be heard by Ari and Yuhan hundreds of metres away.

Hyo took the chance to hide his face in his shirt, which was a habit he had since childhood whenever he was embarassed. He didn't care how weird it looked. But the shirt he had on now was loose and not very effective, and showed off his collarbones.

Your eyes widened at the sight of something you haven't seen before, or never thought of seeing. "YOU HAVE A TATTOO? SINCE WHEN?"

With your hands gripping onto his wrists, you attempted to pry his hands away to get a better look at the tattoo. He let out even more girlish screams, which no longer affected you. You could get glimpses of black inked english letters, but couldn't get an idea of what it spelt out, or even meant. You were close to loosening his grip, until he let out the loudest most feminine scream you have ever heard from a human, along with voice cracks.

"Oppa~ Stop it~!" he said, dropping onto his side.

Yuhan and Ari stared from afar, seeing the awkward glances from elderly people and families watching the both of you.

"We don't know them," Yuhan turned Ari to face another way.

You decided to finally give up, and sat down on the smooth marble surface with a sigh. You could always ask the others, Haewon would probably tell you. You were then reminded of something. "Do you know where Jisu has been? Is he safe?"

"Oh he's safe alright," Hyo said, with his shirt covering his whole face. "Let's just say, he's making your happy ending come true~"

You shook your head, refusing to let any false hope enter your heart. "Stop it or I'll push you into the water."

"That's not very nice Miss Park!" he waved a finger in the air.

You found the whole image funny-looking and decided to run off and interrupt the young couple like an older sister should.

After an awkward silence and empty presence, Hyo lowered his shirt below his eyes and found you gone. "YAH! GET BACK HERE!"

---

"...and they both got murdered by the council," L.Joe finished the story to Ricky, Changjo and Niel.

"What..." Niel managed to say after expecting a better ending.

"They just died? No saviours or anything?" Changjo questioned.

L.Joe simply nodded. "You asked for the story, and I told you what exactly happened."

"I expected it to be more... fairy-tale like," Ricky frowned.

"Well... Life isn't a fairy tale and doesn't always end with a happy ending," L.Joe shrugged. 

"OH. Did you hear? Jihee and Yunji were the ones who told them off," Ricky said, waiting for L.Joe's reaction.

L.Joe sat there, speechless, staring into space. After a while, L.Joe managed to speak up, "those bitc-"

L.Joe was interrupted by a loud knocking at his door.

"I'll get it," Changjo volunteered, being the closest to the door.

Someone unexpected stumbled in, dragging his feet towards the couch and falling onto the couch tiredly.

"L.Joe, you owe me," C.A.P. said, before turning away and taking a nap.

"... what the," Ricky, Niel, L.Joe and Changjo stared at the member of their group who had been missing since last year, taking a snooze on L.Joe's couch like nothing ever happened.


DUN DUN DU- okay I'm tired T_T As usual, I didn't edit this chapter :/ AND DON'T WORRY~ THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND HYO~

I don't want to ruin the twist... So I won't spoil the ending XD You never know, I might be trolling and the next chapter might be the last chapter and the two of them never get together >:D *watchesasthesubbiesdisappear*

I'M SORRY D: I promise this story has a happy ending D:

Anyway, I recently reached 300 subbies as an author :D But one day I got 301 subs, then the next, 299 T___T BUT ANYWAY. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING~  *throws cheese and pies to the subbies*

Thanks to Teahyun , lock_key , inspiritlka and  min_young for subscribing! :D