Help and Bromance

Sent to a Bloodsucker

Ricky walked into L.Joe’s room, without bothering to knock or announce his unexpected arrival or anything. He quickly regretted it when a winter jacket was thrown at his face, causing him to hit the door behind him, closing it in the process.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” L.Joe questioned, straightening his back while wrapping a printed tee around his hand, only to throw it on his bed.

Ricky completely ignored his question and decided to ask one himself. “What are you doing hyung?”

“Don’t worry about it Ricky. Can you call Chunji for me?” he requested, holding a dark brown print tee against his chest then throwing it back onto his bed.

“Why?” Ricky asked, but took out his phone anyway. “Where’s your phone?”

L.Joe simply shrugged, picking up an old favourite T-shirt of his from a few years ago. “She might think I’m a little kid...” L.Joe mumbled under his breath. But with his super hearing, Ricky caught on.

“Oh, so all of this is for tomorrow!” Ricky declared, listening to the dial tone.

“Yes Ricky, it’s for tomorrow,” L.Joe sighed and straightened up once again, bending backwards to relieve his sore back. “Do you think I’m over thinking this? Maybe she doesn’t even want to see me.”

“Don’t think like that hyung! Of course she does! She likes you, okay?” Ricky yelled some encouragement, just in time for Chunji to pick up.

L.Joe ruffled his hair with frustration, tossing another shirt onto his bed.

“What are you guys doing in here?” C.A.P. opened the door, only for it to rebound off Ricky and close again. He tried again and found L.Joe’s room filled with clothes. “Whoa, was there a tornado in here?”

“Hyung, can you help me tidy some things up?” L.Joe asked, bending back down to search through his clothes.

C.A.P. wordlessly walked over to the first pile of clothes and started to fold them. “Just this time, I’ll help you tidy up.”

“Thanks hyung.”

A couple of minutes passed, until Chunji had arrived. Ricky volunteered to open the door while L.Joe and C.A.P. sorted the clothes into piles.

“Why didn’t you invite us too?” Niel stood at the doorway, placing his hands on his hips. Changjo nodded in agreement behind him.

“Sorry guys, thought you were busy,” L.Joe defended himself with a smile.

“Sure sure, you just forgot about us,” Changjo joked, pushing Niel further into the room so he could enter too.

“So, what do you need help with?” Chunji strolled in, his sight attracted to one specific jumper. He held it up and studied it. “What’s this pile for?”

L.Joe turned around and took one look at the pile Chunji was pointing at before turning back around uninterestedly. “It’s the clothes I never wear.”

“Why is the jumper I gave you in this pile?” Chunji asked in a threatening tone.

--

“You had a boyfriend all this time?!” Sulli shrieked in surprise, covering .

“No! It’s not-"

“Does he have cute friends around my age?” Victoria cheekily asked.

You rolled your eyes at the typical Victoria and laughed along. “Sorry unnie.”

Victoria’s shoulders deflated and the twinkle in her eyes disappeared. “The burden of being born earlier...”

“Oh, where’s Amber?” Krystal asked, noticing the empty presence.

“OH MY HOLY, WHO ARE YOU?” Jisu cried out from the corridor.

“Stay here guys.” You walked outside, just in time for Amber to walk past.

“Sorry, got hungry,” she admitted, showing you the apple in her hands before breaking into laughter as she walked into your room.

Jisu stood there awkwardly, wearing white socks and black skinny jeans with no top on. He covered himself with his towel and peeked over the top.

“I told you I was having friends over!” you scolded, pushing him to the room where the others were.

“Oh, he’s quite cute,” Victoria commented out loud, receiving another round of laughter from the dongsaengs.

Jisu obediently walked into the guy’s room, rubbing his wet hair with his towel.

“Nice one,” Haewon held his hand out for Jisu to high five and passed him a shirt. Hyo covered his face with a pillow to muffle his laughter. Hyun and Yuhan sat in the corner silently, Yuhan grumpily staring up at you.

“Why the sad face?” you asked, copying his pout.

“That’s my room too,” Yuhan grumpily pointed out. “I don’t want to be confined in this room with the hyungs.”

“Hey, what’s so bad about us?” Hyo chucked the pillow at Yuhan, who caught it and chucked it back two times harder.

“I’m sure you would rather go outside and stare at the Luna girl you keep talking about,” Yuhan snapped back.

Hyo’s eyes grew bigger and his smile dropped. “That’s it, you little...”

“NOONA!!!!” Yuhan stumbled onto his feet and leaped at you for protection.

You stumbled back. Yuhan, being a baby at heart, ran into your room instead to seek help from the other noonas.

Hyo came out looking like a giant marshmallow, holding onto so many pillows. Jisu and Haewon decided to watch and see what’ll happen, while Hyun sat in the corner motionlessly.

“Aren’t you going to come out too?” you asked.

He shook his head. “I’m fine here.”

“YUHAN, COME HERE AND BE A MAN,” Hyo stood at the doorway, surprising your friends inside.

Jisu popped up behind Hyo, recognising Amber inside. Victoria’s face started to warm up seeing Jisu again.

“I’m sorry hyung! I didn’t mean to spill your secret of liking-“a pillow launched at his face shut him up. Yuhan started laughing. Who knew teasing Hyo could be so fun, no wonder you always do it.

You pushed through the guys, and walked up straight to Yuhan. “Come on, this isn’t your room for today.”

“But but but-“ Yuhan couldn’t say no for today, he knew today was just as important as the next day. “Fine...”

“Is it always this fun to be living with guys?” Sulli asked, laughing along.

“This never happens every day,” you sighed, kicking Yuhan out.

“I don’t mind if the guys help us as well,” Victoria shyly pointed out.

“What? Really?” you stopped mid-way.

Yuhan took it as a ‘yes’ and ran back to his corner, using the pillow as a shield from Hyo. The others ran in as well, except Haewon who decided to go back to Hyun.

You sighed, watching Jisu and Hyo attack Yuhan with pillows as your friends watched also.

“Okay, back to the reason why I asked you guys to come in the first place,” you blocked their view and placed your hands on your hips. “Help me pick out something to wear please!”

--

"This seems like the outfit," the others stood back to get a good look of the outfit.

"It suits you quite well," Changjo nodded in approval.

L.Joe looked down at his shoes, to his jeans and up to his shirt and jacket. The outfit looked awfully familiar. "Guys..." he exhaled through his smile.

It was the outfit he wore on the night you and him went to the Garden, where Teen Top were forced by Chunji to hide behind bushes and bins, and where the homeless man had the pie.

"Really?" he asked once again, uncertainty covering his face.

They nodded eagerly, all five of them. "We're sure."

Changjo shortly left the room and came back with a mug with a familiar flower drinking the water inside to keep it fresh. "Bring this too."

Seeing the look on L.Joe face made the others smile just as widely as he was.

"A red carnation?" L.Joe reached out and held the mug. "Thanks so much..."

"It's the least we could do," Niel shrugged.

"Seriously, thanks guys. You're the best people I've ever met in my whole lifetime," L.Joe started laughing in his joy.

"Whoa, that's saying something," Chunji laughed along. 

Suddenly, L.Joe's smile slowly faded and worry filled his eyes.

C.A.P. read his mind. "She doesn't hate you, it was just a slip of the tongue. She was angry, but she still likes you. How do you think the government let you break the barrier rule with just me helping you trying to get you guys back together? Of course there was someone else on the other side trying to get her back to you."

He went over and patted his back. "She loves you, okay?"

--

"This? Really?" You looked at the outfit.

"Who knew the guys were better at this than us," Sulli looked at the guys as if they were some sort of a threat.

"And who knew Hyun was the one who had the sense of fashion," Hyo patted Hyun's back encouragingly after he was forced to join the group.

"I actually like it," you touched the material of the floral skirt. "It's really pretty."

Hyun unconciously nodded, expecting nothing less.

"With the outfit done, we need to figure out what you'll bring tomorrow."

"Lip balm, you'll need it tomorrow," Victoria passed you a new stick.

Another round of laughter erupted in the group.

"You'll never know~" Victoria sang, with the usual twinkle in her eyes.

 


HULLO~ Early update this time :D THE DAY IS COMING SOON~

How do you think the day would be like? Where would the day be spent?

Comment below~~ XD

Thanks to gothprincess666 for subscribing!