Teen Top

Sent to a Bloodsucker

L.Joe opened the door, warmly greeting his friends.

"Hey guys!" He welcomed them in.

"What took you so long?" Ricky ran in, attacking the couch in a tired hug.

"I was listening to music so I couldn't hear..." L.Joe lied.

"Really? Where's your ipod? In your room?" Changjo asked, walking over to the door.

"NO! I mean... Well it ran out of battery so I'm charging it now." He stood in the way between Changjo and his room.

"Oh, then can we stay over tonight? C.A.P. hyung's parents are back so we can't stay at his place and yours is the next best place."

"Yeah hyung, can we stay?" Niel asked, dropping down beside Ricky.

"Erm... not in my room, I just painted the walls and polished the ground... So I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, you guys will have to go to Chunji hyung's place." He nodded his head over to the boy searching his fridge for food.

"No can do, my grandma moved in a few days ago so my place is off the list."

"Same here hyung! My grandparents are staying over so my parents can take care of them." Niel said.

L.Joe didn't dare ask Changjo or Ricky since he knew they had no place to live.

"Ummm.... Fine... You guys have to stay in the living room. NOONE can go to my room. Got it?" He gave everyone a piercing glare.

"Got it." They chorused.

-----

You have stayed behind the door for nearly an hour now. You could hear them laughing and having a good time while you were stuck with the dust bunnies.

"You guys STAY here okay?" You heard L.Joe say, before hearing the bathroom door close.

You sighed, you could see outside the window. It was nearly sunset, after that, you had to help L.Joe find dinner.

Then you realised. Don't vampires melt in the sun? Why does L.Joe walk around in the sun all day? Can he turn into a bat too?

Your train of thought was interrupted with the door slowly opening. *Oh crap oh crap oh crap.*

You hid your face in your arms. You cursed your ponytail for sticking up so much that it attracted attention.

"Eh? Hyung's walls are the same colour... And the ground isn't polished... Hyung's a liar..." You heard a cute voice say. You recognised it as Ricky. *I wonder how such an adorable sounding guy could be a feared gangster?*

You wished that he wouldn't see you. Soon after, the door closed slowly with a solid click. *Phew... he's gone.*

You looked up, expecting to find the the room looking the same, instead you found a new face staring at you curiously.

"AHH-" Your scream was muffled by his hand. You shivered in fear, not breaking the staring contest you had with him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his blank expression not changing. You didn't answer.

"Who are you?" He asked, you didn't answer again.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He tilted his head cutely. You pointed to his hand, which was still covering your mouth. "Oh..." He laughed and apologised.

You were interrupted by the door opening widely, stopping right before you got squished.

"RICKY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" L.Joe roared. Ricky looked so terrified that it seemed like L.Joe was the bad guy.

"Hyung... I was curious to see what your room looked like so I came... and found her." He whimpered, gesturing to you at the last part.

"What's happening?" Niel asked, pushing L.Joe down so he could see.

Before L.Joe could push the guys out of the room, all of them attacked at once and knocked L.Joe further into the room.

"L.JOE! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" Chunji gasped.

 

----

Hello~! Okay... that's all I have to say XD

Thanks to _NamStar_ , K_Angelixx and Pinkiepink for subscribing! :D