Time with L.Joe

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You knocked on the door, waiting for L.Joe to open it for you since you forgot your keys earlier.

You grew impatient when the door didn't open and knocked even harder.

"L.Joe! Are you in there?!" You huffed and took out your phone to call him. You heard his phone go off inside in the living room. "L.JOE!"

A very rushed wet-haired boy flung the door open and stared at you with panicked eyes. "What happened? What was it? Are you friends with Hyo again?"

That name; you didn't want to hear it. "He's always with Hyun, he doesn't need me as a best friend." You growled and left for your room.

L.Joe stood at the door awkwardly and rubbed his head with a towel. *I hope she's okay...* He softly closed the door and followed you.

You still didn't realise he was shirtless after his quick shower and continued to glare at the scene replaying in your mind.

"Hyun... It's always him..." You grumbled.

L.Joe pulled a long sleeved shirt over his body. He awkwardly left the room to wear more layers of clothing and came back fully dressed.

You were sitting on your bed cross-legged, trying to get your thoughts together.

"Argh, if only they didn't come and find me, I wouldn't be in this stupid situation," you said to yourself. "Argh! Am I going insane? Am I? Of course I am, I'm talking to myself for goodness sake!"

"Oh, I thought you were talking to me." L.Joe pouted, a little offended. He was sitting in the same position on his bed. "I'm guessing the both of you didn't resolve anything."

You let out most of your anger in one deep exhale. After a long silence, you looked up at L.Joe and decided to ask him the question that has been bugging you.

"L.Joe, what is love?" As soon as his eyes looked into yours, you looked away.

He didn't know how to answer the question without leaving out the important details, and with love, everything is an important detail.

You took note of his troubled expression and tried to ask more specific questions. "I mean, you've lived for heaps of years, how can you tell the difference between love and lust or obsession?"

"U-Umm... Well..." L.Joe stuttered awkwardly. Even though he has lived years even before your grandparents were born, he still hasn't experienced the said emotion to give a good definition of love.

You waited eagerly for his response. You didn't expect much, but something to make sure what Hyo was feeling for you wasn't love.

"You do need a little bit of lust and obsession for love... just not a whole lot," L.Joe awkwardly said.

"So does H-Hyo... love me?" You frowned. "I just need a guy's point of view with the whole situation."

L.Joe needed to be careful with what he said to you.

"Well... From what I've seen, he surely does care for you a whole lot. He doesn't really want to show that he does in front of people. In public, he seems to be... like Teen Top. He has an image to uphold, an image of the badboy kingka who gets all the girls with his charm and is loved by all."

You understood so far and nodded along.

"He's a different person when it comes to his friends. He shows much more care and kindness in those eyes of his."

You knew that well.

L.Joe paused and looked at you staring at the ground worriedly. "But when he's around you, those eyes just light up."

"Light up?" You repeated in confusion.

"Yup, it lights up with a mix of emotions he's been keeping inside. I've seen love, hate, jealousy, guilt, sorrow... the list goes on."

You sighed. "So he does love me?"

L.Joe felt tense, wondering if he should say what he planned to. "Well... there's one more thing..."

Your ears perked up. "What is it?"

"There's this look he has that he gives to every girl he sees..." L.Joe stopped when he knew what you were thinking, "and it includes you too."

"His status and image has gone to his head..." You shook your head.

"I don't know if it's right to say this... but he's actually been with other girls ever since he crossed the border. I've seen him during the night."

Your eyes grew wider. "What... the..." You couldn't believe that he still hasn't changed. "Are you sure it's him?" You still felt a little hope for him.

L.Joe shrugged. "You can always come along with me tonight and see for yourself."

"I will..." You grumbled and fell backwards onto your blankets.

"Anyway... What are you doing at home?" L.Joe stepped onto the ground to get closer.

"I don't want to study at school, I have enough notes." You closed your eyes.

"Whatever happened to 'Oh no! I'll miss out on my study notes!'?" L.Joe mimicked you playfully.

You swatted an angry hand at him. "Can't a tired student get some rest?"

"I've used that excuse for the past few years, and the answers from my teachers were always no." L.Joe laughed and sat beside your bed on the ground.

You placed your left arm over your eyes. "I'll go study later."

L.Joe frowned, but you didn't see. You finally decided to stay at home, where he usually is, and then decided to ignore him. But of course, being L.Joe, he wouldn't let that happen.

"You must be really tired," L.Joe said. Even though you weren't super tired, you nodded. "But if you're this tired, you might sleep for the rest of the day and have no time for studying."

You didn't really care about studying anymore. "Mmm... That's bad then..." You pouted.

L.Joe stared at your lips. "I think I'll know what'll wake you up..."

He left you curiously wondering what he meant while he inched closer and closer to you.

*L.Joe, this is a bad idea, don't do it...* But his body ignored his mind and he got closer. *No, don't!*

His lips were only a centimetre away from yours. *Should I or should I not?*

 


YAY~ I updated earlier this time :D But it's kinda short D:

Thanks to  Irawati , allkpop22LOVE , bubbles909  and  hellopikachu96  for subscribing! :DD