A Moment Made to be Interrupted

Sent to a Bloodsucker

As soon as you sat down, the bell for class rung.

You sighed. *Great timing...* You sarcastically thought.

Hyo expected you to leave straight away and receive your new study notes, but you stayed beside him.

"Umm... Hyo," you turned your body to face him. "Are you okay?"

Hyo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Do I look and sound okay to you?"

You frowned. "Well... No... But I didn't know how else to start a conversation."

You waited for a reply but got silence in return.

"Hyo... Listen, I wish we can still be friends. I don't even know if I even love the person I mentioned earlier..." You trailed off, wondering if you should take thoe words back.

Hyo slowly turned towards you, still keeping his eyes away from yours. "So... You don't love him?"

You took your time to think about the answer. To the both of you, seconds felt like hours.

"No, I don't..." You finally said. "Like you said, I haven't known him long enough."

Hyo didn't know whether he should be leaping with joy or be suspicious.

"Can I ask you a question?" He pushed the hair away from his eyes.

You nodded. "Ask ahead."

"I've always wanted to know the real answer to this question... Why do you hate me so much?"

You felt your whole body tense. "I-I don't hate you... I-I just..."

"Then why were you so cold to me?" His expression just broke you. It was the expression of the person you once knew, the orphan with the nerdy glasses forever refusing adopters to adopt him without you being adopted too. You felt like the situation has turned 180 degrees and that you were the one who had to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry... It was just because..." You didn't really want to say the reasons.

"I'm sorry too..." Hyo apologised. "I-"

"Here you are. What are you two doing here?" Hyun asked, looking down at the both of you sitting on the ground.

"We were... Well..." Hyo rubbed his eyes and hid his ''pathetic'' image from Hyun. He had always presented himself as a cool hard-to-break guy in front of Hyun, who was also the same, so he didn't want his best friend to see him crying like a baby.

"Let's go." Hyo stood up and pulled Hyun away. "We'll be late for class."

Hyun looked down at you wordlessly and left with Hyo.

You lips were still silently parted and only a sad sigh came out. "Why did he just leave like that..."

You didn't feel like going to class, actually, you didn't feel like finishing the day at school anymore. After telling the principal that you decided to stay at home for the next few days to study, you went home.


Sorry for the short chapter D: I don't know if I've ever said this... but I at writing sad moments. The last few chapters prove it T_T

I'll try to update more now, since the really sad parts are kind of over... I'm sure you guise didn't know they were meant to be the sad moments XD I can't really write romantic moments either... I'm only good at... random moments where unicorns jump over the moon or something XD

I'm still a beginner when it comes to writing, I don't even write in paragraphs and with proper grammar D:

I will try to improve by the next fic! :D

Thanks to keeellynguyen , KikoBread and scha_eyqa for subscribing! :D