DUN DUN DUN.

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You noticed L.Joe's expression darkening, so you suggested to leave. 

"I'll pay," you suggested, standing up. 

"No, I'll pay," L.Joe stopped you, "not to mention they changed the currency so tresspassers won't be able to buy anything." 

You frowned. *Great, that was probably my fault.*

"It's not your fault by the way, they had that idea for a while now," L.Joe read your mind and smiled assuringly. 

You nodded, showing that you understood and waited by the door for L.Joe to finish paying. Quickly looking outside, a sudden flash of bright blue hair and blonde caught your attention. When you turned back to see what it was, it vanished. 

*Odd...* You thought. *I swear I saw something...*

"Let's go," L.Joe said, sneaking his hand to hold yours. 

You couldn't hide your happiness and giggled, thanking him when he opened the door. 

"I need to leave shift early!" the waitress said, taking off her apron and placing it on the rack. 

"Already?" the waiter asked, pouring the failed teas down the drain. *How the heck did the mix up happen...*

"You know I'm really busy Jaesun, you can't expect me to stay here all day," she scoffed, untying her hair.

"Jihee, this is your only job. The rest of us here and trying our hardest to get a better job than this while balancing university with our schedules. You didn't even try to get into one, you shouldn't be complaining. What are you busy with? Your douchebag of a boyfriend? He's using you!" He snapped back, placing the mugs in the sink loudly.

"Don't tell me how to live my life!" She screamed back, storming out of the cafe. "Screw you and your stupid ways!" 

Jaesun exhaled, letting out a stressful growl, worrying the other workers and a few customers there. 

Arriving at the pathway outside the shop, Jihee pulled out her phone and dialled a familiar number.

"Yunji? She's here," Jihee spoke, her lips twitching into a sly smirk. "I think they're heading towards the Garden. Meet you there in 5 and we'll begin our revenge."

--

"Hey, is that Jihee?" Ricky asked, whacking Chunji's arm to grab his attention. 

Chunji squinted in the distance for a bit before turning to Ricky. "Yeah, why?"

Ricky stared at his hyung, trying to make him realise something through his eyes. "Don't you remember?"

Chunji blinked several times, nothing going through his mind except for the fact that a leaf had just fallen from the tree they were standing behind. "Nup."

"Jihee and Yunji were the ones who reported them to the guards! I heard they got rewarded in cash but Jihee spent it on alcohol or something since people were holding grudges against her for reporting..." Ricky quoted from the gossip a few months back.

Chunji blinked several times more, his lips slowly parting. "They might ruin the date!" he gasped.

"Took you a while to realise hyung." The younger sighed. "Let's make sure they don't do anything..."

--

"Wow, heaps have changed here since last time," you admired, looking around with your mouth wide in awe while hugging L.Joe's arm. Everything just seemed like a normal date, just like how you had fantasized it. To be honest, this was your first date, but he didn't have to know that. 

"They added more stuff and heaps has grown," L.Joe filled you in, heading towards the fountain. 

The fountain seemed more lively. Little children chased each other around, splashing water at each other and then getting scolded by their parents. There were lights installed inside the fountain, lighting up the water even more. The water lillies had bloomed, showing off its smooth colourful petals. 

"Where to first?" you asked, looking him sweetly in the eyes. 

"Where ever you choose, unless you would like to see the new greenhouse they added at the back," L.Joe offered.

"Greenhouse it is!" you decided, pointing at a random direction and walking towards it.

"It's this way," L.Joe corrected, stopping and redirecting you. A shy smile appeared on your face, insisting that you knew where it was and that you were just kidding. 

--

"Oh my gosh, it's prettier than I had imagined it!" You gasped, entering the greenhouse ahead of L.Joe.

The green leaves hung over you, acting like a shelter from the Sun. Little droplets of water shone like small crystals in the sunshine creeping through the small gaps of the trees. You could still the droplets dropping down softly, like the soft rain after a storm. 

L.Joe watched from behind, just admiring the way you looked. All that he could feel, was love. In the first time in his whole lifetime, he had fallen in love, with someone like his kind. Who would've thought; two people with clashing backgrounds could find comfort and safety in each other. 

You turned around, meeting eyes with him suddenly. A bashful giggle escaped your lips, as you turned back and strolled not far in front. 

L.Joe hurried his pace, sneaking an arm around your waist and holding you tightly by his side. 

Finding a wooden bench inside the huge greenhouse, the both of you sat down. You admired the carnation in front of you, studying the petals one by one. 

"Thank you L.Joe," you whispered, feeling warmth inside you. 

The door of the greenhouse opened suddenly, letting a sudden shrill female scream echo inside. The door slammed closed, leaving the two of you baffled more than terrified.

L.Joe held you protectively, staring at the direction of where the scream came from. 

"Well... So much for the romantic aura we had just then," you joked, letting out an amused laugh.

"We better go out to the open," L.Joe decided, thinking it'll be better and lessen the chance of pranks. 

--

"Where did the couple go?" Ricky asked, standing put after searching the Garden outside. "Did L.Joe turn on invisibility or something?"

Chunji laughed at the joke, shrugging. "Let's not find them, let's find the girls instead. They look especially shifty."

Ricky agreed, wondering what kind of things they've got planned to ruin the date. 

"Oh, talking about shifty people, there they are," Chunji ducked slightly, gesturing towards the two said girls walking past them quickly.

"What's that in their hands?" Ricky asked, squinting. Something didn't feel right, not at all, and it was up to him to stop whatever they were planning.

"It's... It's eggs."

 


Hai guise...

I wanted to update on L.Joe's birthday, but I guess after his birthday is fine, right? XD 

WOOOOOOHHH~~~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR AWESOME L.JOE~~~ 

I can't believe you guise thought it was Ricky and Chunji trying to ruin their date XD Even after Ricky's line "We should just watch over them and make sure everything is going just fine." Did you think 'everything' was meant to describe their pranks? Haha

On a random note, I don't think you guise would care cuz you most likely would care more about the story than the author XD BUT~ I got braces. They're such a pain XD

Thanks to kiwimangolicious2536 , YeonMi , KyotoWave , Alex_Fjury , khoa98 (shout out for being such a lovely supporter ^^) , forevalone , jjangqueen , rocidani and youngminnieluva  for subscribing! 

Thanks to all of you once again for subscribing, commenting, and showing me so much support! *Throws cheese and pies* And not to mention for putting up with my laziness towards editing and procrastination towards updating XD

And if you wondered why the A/N suddenly got smaller, well it's because I thought I might've annoyed you with all this jabbering XD Okay guise, HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.