Confused and Annoyed with a Little Bit of Happiness

Sent to a Bloodsucker

As days passed, the day of the huge test came closer and closer, making you feel even more uneasy as the day before.

You couldn't concentrate in class at all, a sea of emotions were mixed up through your brain, causing you to lose focus.

"Ms Park, please pay attention, this is important for your test after all!" Mr Jung scolded, before turning back around.

You hated being scolded, and after his words, you weren't quite sure what you were feeling anymore.

*I'm screwed, I'm seriously screwed... I'm going to fail surely...* You stressed and covered your face with your hands.

Hyo noticed your moods lately and felt bad, believing that he had a part in making you feel like this.

You picked up your pen and quickly jotted down the new notes, taking up the remaining of third page in your book.

You dropped your pen and shook the aching pain away from your wrist, before picking it back up again.

"You're holding onto your pen too hard... You shouldn't hurt yourself." Hyo whispered.

"But I have to pass this test. No pain, no gain." You whispered back and wrote even quicker.

Jaesun had been away from school ever since the day Hyo's gang entered school. You worried a lot about him but the thought was pushed into the back of your mind since you assumed he was one of the people who chose to study at home.

"Aish..." You wiped your hand on your skirt and wrote the rest of the notes down.

"Students, I know this is a lot for you to remember and I know you have other classes to remember notes from too, but I want you all to be aware of the importance of this test. If you do not study, you will fail." Mr Jung informed.

More stress was added to your huge pile of worries. *I hate this...*

The bell rung, signalling the start of break.

You stood up and stuffed all your belongings into your bag before walking out to sit somewhere alone to study even more.

A sudden vibration from your pocket snapped you out of your mental rant.

You took out your phone and smiled at the text.

To: _______ :)

Are you studying right now? Make sure you rest too, this is coming from a person who had gone through the test 3 times in his lifetime... T_T and you wonder why I didn't want to enrol again this year.

From: L.Joe :)

You didn't tell L.Joe about Hyo being in your school, you didn't want him to interfere or cause any trouble between him, Hyo's gang and Teen Top.

Chunji and Niel were recently discharged from the hospital.

You texted back to him that you were going to take a short break for food then start studying again.

You stuffed your phone back into your pocket and went off to sit outside in the oval, where noone ever hung out during the Winter.

You opened your books and sniffed, setting out the right sheets and holding them down with pebbles. You started to summarise all your notes into easier words so you could understand.

"What are you doing out here in the cold?" Yuhan asked, approaching you with his hands in his pockets while shivering.

The other members followed behind him to accompany you, even though you didn't want it.

"You should go back to the cafeteria, it's cold out here." You muttered, not looking up at them and stared at your books.

"But we want to be out here to study with you." Jisu good-naturedly smiled and took a seat beside you.

Hyun and Haewon wanted to stay inside with the warmth and attention from the new pretty girls, but they were dragged outside by their leader, their eldest hyung and their maknae.

"Here..." Hyo wrapped a scarf around your neck and sat on the other side of you. "Need help studying?"

You looked at him from the corner of your eyes and saw the suspicious kind smile you had seen for the past few days. "You should be studying too..."

"I'm perfectly fine, I was a nerd after all, I just look and act differently." Hyo smirked, saying it as if it wasn't a big issue that had been threatening your friendship with him.

Yuhan took a seat in front of your books and smiled. "So... How's life been with us again?"

You rolled your eyes. "Crappy." A small playful smile tugged on the corner of your lips.

"You know... If you still want to, we can go back to the East Side and live like we used to." Hyo wrapped his arms around his knees.

"Like how you all chased me?" You glared at him, sending him all your feelings from the horrible chases into one sharp glare.

Hyo just smiled and looked straight ahead. "I won't chase you anymore, I promise. I just want you to like me back and be my girlfriend, that's all."

"That's all? Whatever happened to wanting my first kiss?" You questioned.

"Oh that, nah I changed my mind. You seem to have gotten prettier and replaced us with Teen Top and Jaesun, I just want you back."

That reminded you of the fight. "You... You hurt Chunji and Ricky didn't you? You hurt them, didn't you?! And Jaesun too?!" You screamed at him.

Hyo's eyes widened triple its size. "I-I-I-"

You slapped his arm and tackled him to the ground. "YOU! YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!"

All the others could do was sit/stand and watch.

"It's just like the old times... When they used to fight on a daily basis..." Hyun sighed, watching his brother and his brother's love of his life roll on the snow.

Haewon crossed his arms across his chest and watched.

Yuhan was panicking. "Oh no! What should I do? Hyungs! You should stop the fight!"

Jisu just relaxed. "Hyo's gonna lose this one, _______  has gotten better at fighting lately."

You held onto his collar and pinned him down on the ground with your knee. "Apologise to them the next time you see them."

"Why?" He smirked. You pressed down on his chest harder, making it harder for him to breath.

"Apologise for hurting them... They were sent to a freaking hospital." You hissed.

"Okay okay, for you, I'll apologise." He gave in, but sensed that you didn't believe him. "I swear, I'll apologise as soon as I see them."

You released him and stood straight up. "Good. Now what about Jaesun?"

"Jaesun? What happened to him?" Hyo asked, dusting off the snow from his coat and pants.

"What do you mean, 'what happened to him?''' You stared at him with a sour expression.

Hyun scoffed and looked into your eyes as soon as you looked at him. "That kid is dumber than I thought..."

You walked closer to him. "Who, Jaesun?"

Hyun nodded with an amused expression. "That kid was wondering where you were, and in exchange for your location, he gave a few fangirls a hug." You waited for him to continue. "...And, the girls practically clung onto his neck, pretty much choking him."

"That explains the red neck... So you guys didn't do anything to him?" You asked.

"Pfft, it's too hard to hurt a pretty face like his." Yuhan scowled in jealousy.

"Wait... Then why did he flinch-"

"Which then brings me to the next part of the story." Hyun interrupted. "That kid went back to the oval, saw his innocent smart friend kicking Jisu's and ran off scared."

*Oh... So it was partly my fault...* You guiltily thought and sat down where you originally were. "Wait, he said-"

"Sorry for being clingy?" Hyun cut you off again.

"How did you know?" You looked at his suspiciously.

"I was right there, you bumped into me when he left." Hyun reminded. "Anyway, he said that after Hyo's mild warning to him."

"Mild?" You repeated in confusion.

"Yes mild. No violence, no swearing, no anything. It was just his eyes that scared him off." Haewon answered this time.

"Whoa..." Jisu spoke up randomly, making the attention focused on what he was doing. "I don't even understand half these words..."

You looked over his shoulder and took your notebook from his hands. "Those are the simplified versions of the actual notes...."

The other members burst out into laughter at the eldest hyung's IQ level.

Jisu sniffed, half from sadness and half from the cold. "Stop teasing me or I'll pick a fight with who laughs the loudest."

The group went silent, scared to go one on one with the skilled fighter.

Jisu smiled triumphantly. "Thought so..."

You couldn't hold back your cheerful giggle. The scence reminded you of the past, when all was well and harmonious.

"Oh, so you wanna fight?" Jisu challenged jokingly.

You shook your head. "It's just that..." You paused, wondering if you should say it or not.

"Because?" Yuhan waited eagerly, inching closer and closer.

"Because I missed you guys." You admitted shyly.

 


HELLO GUISE~ My exams for the term are OVER. YES!!! That means, more updates! :DD