Can't Keep It a Secret Forever

Sent to a Bloodsucker

It was only a week until the big test.

You were studying non-stop. You took your book of notes everywhere to revise, even when you were walking to and from school.

"Don't walk so fast..." You mumbled, holding onto L.Joe's sleeve while holding your book in your other hand.

L.Joe slowed down his pace and noticed the dark circles around your eyes.

You haven't been sleeping a lot lately, or eating either. He started to grow worried, since he knew of people who had fainted from over studying.

"Hey, take a rest." He said.

"Not now... I need to pass..." You refused and quickly turned the page before holding onto his jacket sleeve again.

He sighed and quickened his pace.

"Hey... Slow down..." You muttered, but he walked even faster. "Hey!"

He turned into the deserted street and snatched your book away.

"Give it back! I need it to study for the test! I don't want to fail!" You tried to snatch it back, but he was too quick and kept it away from you.

"Try and get it back~" He teased and slowly moved backwards.

"Yah! I need it back! Give it to me!" Even though you weren't that much shorter than L.Joe, he still managed to hold up the book to a height which you couldn't reach.

"Let's go eat dinner somewhere. Well, you'll eat and I'll go feed." He suggested.

"No! Not today! I have double the notes I had yesterday... Now give it to me!" You lunged at him but accidently tripped on a pile on snow.

Luckily, L.Joe caught you and didn't fall backwards.

Instead of feeling embarassed, you took the chance to grab your notebook back and run away from him.

"Yah! Come back here!"

-----

You changed into comfortable clothes and sat in the living room, spreading out all your books onto the table.

L.Joe sat on the other side of the table and crossed his legs on the ground.

You ignored him and continued to simplify your notes you received that day. You mumbled the words under your breath and wrote it all down.

After a while, you found L.Joe's silent presence confusing.

You looked up from your book and met eyes with L.Joe.

"Finally, you take notice of me." He sighed. "Come on, let's go outside."

You shook your head and continued to remember the notes.

He exhaled and sat up, leaving to go somewhere. You didn't really care and started to simplify the maths notes.

L.Joe came back into the room, wearing black skinny jeans, a long sleeved shirt with red and blue horizontal stripes and puffy black jacket over it.

"Here, wear these." He threw your black coat and a random floral skirt you haven't worn in years at you.

"What the..." You picked up your skirt. "Where did you get this?"

"In your drawers." He said, fixing his collar.

Your eyes rounded and you shot up. "WHICH DRAWER DID YOU OPEN? WHAT DID YOU SEE?"

He panicked. "I swear I didn't see anything!" His ears turned red in embarassment.

"Are you sure?" You covered your pink cheeks with your coat. 

He nodded. "I didn't see anything lacy..."

"YAAAAHHH!!!" You covered your tomato red face with your coat. "I guess that's good..."

"Come on, wear your coat and your skirt and we'll go to eat dinner quickly, I don't have any food at home anyway..." His stomach grumbled.

"I'm not wearing this..." You went back into your room and put the skirt back into the drawer and changed into jeans.

L.Joe waited outside patiently, looking through your notes.

You came out all dressed and warm. "I don't want to go..." You grumbled and laid on the couch.

"Come on... You need to eat more..." He tugged on your arm.

"No." You refused.

"Seriously? You're already wearing your clothes, come on." He pulled you up so you sat upright on the couch.

You tidied your hair and grumbled. "It's too cold outside..."

"Stop making excuses, now come on." You refused to stand up however hard he pulled you up. "So you want to do this the hard way?"

You stared at him challengingly and stayed silent.

"Okay then, the hard way it is." He carried you onto his shoulder and walked outside with your shoes.

"Yah! Put me down! I can walk by myself!" You wriggled.

"If I put you down you'll probably just run back to where your notes are." He walked down the stairs.

You grew embarassed. "Put me down... I'm too heavy for you to carry..."

"No way, you barely eat a bowl of rice everyday..." He jumped the last step and easily landed with two feet on the ground, scaring you a little.

"Don't do that! Put me down! I can walk now!" You squirmed.

"Just wait a few more metres." He walked outside onto the cold chilly streets.

There weren't many people outside, only a few ahjussi and ahjummas wondering why the boy was carrying the girl.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, turning his body from side to side.

"Put me down first." You insisted.

"Not until you tell me where." He started to walk towards the street where there were restaurants and plenty of people that you knew.

"Where are you going..." You asked in a panicky voice. "L.Joe wait a second..."

He stopped. "One second, okay let's go to the nice BBQ we went to before." He continued to walk.

"Yah! Put me down! I won't run away, I promise!"

"You sure?" He laughed.

"Yes I'm sure!" You couldn't help but laugh a little too. 

Just as he was about to put you down, Ricky's voice distracted him.

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He flew from the other side of the street.

L.Joe turned around, swinging you around too. You started to feel dizzy from all the moving.

The relationship between C.A.P. and L.Joe was still awkward, but they kept it a secret from the others so they won't worry.

"Hey hyung." L.Joe gave a small wave.

C.A.P. looked at you on his shoulder and smiled back to L.Joe.

"Let me down." You complained and lightly kicked your legs.

"Oh right, I forgot." He carefully lowered you to the ground.

"So... What was that about?" Chunji sneakily looked at the both of you. "Is something going on?"

"No!" Both of you said at the same time.

"I was just asking." He held his hands up in defense and backed away, sending a smile to L.Joe.

L.Joe blinked, wondering what the smile meant.

"I'm hungry... Let's go eat something." Changjo decided.

"I shall lead the way!" Niel started to skip to the streets where all the restaurants were.


GUISE~ I have 200 subbies as an author now! ASDFGHJKL *celebrates with giant Pikachu*

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU~ :DD

How was this chapter? What did you think the title meant? *sneaky eyebrows* XD

Thanks to YoungTaemin , Sandyrain , kyoung , himynameismais , aaonhh  and  Onew4eva  for subscribing! :D