Shopping with the Town's Most Appreciated by Fangirls

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You woke up (from the bathtub again =='') and had to go look for a bed for you to use.

Everywhere L.Joe went, crowds of fangirls followed. You couldn't shop in the mall in peace.

"Isn't he hot? I heard he saved a girl in distress last night!" One whispered oh so loudly to the girl next to her.

"I heard! Even though he's such a badboy he's still good at heart!"

L.Joe smiled proudly at all the comments, even though more than half of the stories weren't true.

He heard a loud 'Pfft' beside him. He looked down at you. You were crossing your arms across your chest and looked away with an annoyed expression.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"I bet pretty much all these stories of you saving others weren't true and that you were the one who was hurting them." You said close to his ear so the girls won't hear about their beloved L.Joe.

"It's not my fault I was born a vampire." He whispered closer to you, his hot breath warm on your neck.  

Screams of fangirls exploded behind you. They started rumours and sent death threats to you.

You rolled your eyes.

"You know what? I'll be right back. You go find some cheap bed that I can afford." You walked off back to the entrance of the mall. You couldn't stand those girls anymore.

You stood near the exit when an ahjumma walked past.

"Excuse me, do you need any help?" You asked, referring to the shopping bags she had.

"Oh no it's okay dear, my son is outside." She patted your hand thankfully and walked out.

*I have an idea on how to shop in peace...*

----

L.Joe looked around in the matress/beds section of the mall.

"Oppa! Oppa! Why are you buying a bed?" Many asked.

"I bet it's for that ..." Many more guessed.

"L.Joe dear! My wonderful nephew!" You ran over to him in ahjumma form.

His eyes were like this: O.O *I don't know this lady...*

"It's so nice to finally see you! I have missed you so much!" You hugged him. As much as you wanted to vomit for showing such affection to him, you could admit that he was pretty masculine.

"Do you need any help with your shopping?" You asked, referring to the beds.

"Erm..." He pieced the puzzle together in his head and realised it was you.

"Yes... I need to buy a new one because the old one... broke?" He scratched his head. The fangirls made assumptions of L.Joe and the girl who disappeared.

"Let me help you pick one then! I'm super sure with the one you would like!" You smiled happily.

----

You wanted a small bed that could fit in the half of your room. The space wasn't that big, so the smaller the better.

"I think you'll like this one dear." You pointed to a new single bed, right for your size.

"Not really, I reckon this one is better." L.Joe smirked and pointed to an expensive double bed. The fangirls gasped loudly and made more rumours.

You shot him an annoyed look. He kept playing with you the whole day.

"I don't think that'll fit in my half of the room." You whispered to him. "It takes up all the room!"

L.Joe just laughed it off. You sighed and left to shapeshift back to yourself, without any cameras or people seeing you.

You came back and L.Joe was still studying the bed.

"So...? You done?" You asked. He had one arm crossed against his chest and the other rubbing his chin like he was thinking.

"Yep. We'll get this one." He pointed to the one you chose earlier.

"OMO DID YOU HEAR THAT? HE SAID 'WE'LL'." One screamed out loud.

"I MEAN I'LL GET THIS ONE." He randomly burst out. "Thanks noona for helping me today~ Say hi to umma and appa for me~"

He changed the whole situation around with those two sentences. So now, you were his older sister.

 

----

Happy Valentines Day guise!

Thanks to morge0920411 for subscribing!