Bored at Home...

Sent to a Bloodsucker

You lied on the spring loaded couch. By now, even the poking of the springs was comfortable to you.

"L.Joe?" You called. Hearing no reply, you called him again. "L.Joe~ L.Joe?"

With no reply, you stood up and walked to the bedroom, finding L.Joe asleep on his bed.

You sighed and pouted, walking to your bed. You decided to play with your phone, but soon, you found your eyes straining from staring at the screen.

"Asdfghjkl..."

You peeked at L.Joe. He was mumbling random words that you couldn't hear.

"Ugh no... No... Don't..." He mumbled. You wondered what he was dreaming about.

"Come here..." He snarled in his sleep. You were taken aback by his words.

You left him alone with his sleep talking, until you heard your name. He kept muttering your name and other words, but you couldn't hear it.

 Being curious to what he was saying about you, you walked over to his bed side and knelt down, putting your face closer to his mouth.

"_______... Stupid Ric... ky... *snore* _______... parents...."

"Bwoh? Parents?" You said outloud.

L.Joe flinched at your voice and moved slightly, closer to you. You gasped audibly and stumbled back, clamping your palm over your mouth.

*That was really close...*

"Huh? Uh..." His eyes fluttered open but then closed as he continued his sleep.

Wide eyed, you slowly walked out of the room to find something to eat.

-----

You relaxed on the balcony, enjoying the view. You were surprised that you could see East Side from the apartment, you could even see familiar people walking the streets of the East Side.

You heard a girly high pitched scream. No it was not L.Joe... It was one of those girls you saw at the cafe.

You looked down from the balcony and saw top views of five familiar people.

"Oppa!!! Look at what that nerd did to me! She sprayed orange juice all over me!" She whined and threw a tantrum.

You could see the nerd girl walk away with so much confidence radiating from her.

"You did call her necklace, the own she got from her deceased grandmother, cheap and ugly..." The 'Oppa' replied.

"Bwooh??!!! Oppa! How could you take the side of that ugly girl!" She snapped and decided to complain to the other guys.

The 'Oppa' sighed and rubbed the back of his neck while his friends shrugged at him. He looked up into the sky, but spotted a girl standing on one of the balconies. He recognised you straight away, but once again, being shy, you ran inside the apartment and slammed the balcony door close.

You hurried to your room and completely forgot that L.Joe was still snoring on his bed.

You threw the curtains open since the room was dark. L.Joe hissed and covered the blinding light with his hand.

"OH NO! YOU'RE NOT MELTING ARE YOU?" You rushed to close the curtains.

He squinted and put his hand back down. He sighed, "I thought we already talked about this..."

You remembered. "Oh, woops... I forgot..." You laughed nervously.

He lied on his stomach and planted his face into his pillow, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Lazy ..." You mumbled.

"I can still hear you." He said, his voice muffled by the pillow.

You sat on your bed and hugged your pillow. "Hey L.Joe, can I go to school?"

His head perked up like a meerkat with his tired eyes half open. You giggled at the new side of L.Joe: the not so cool side.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm bored at home... And I was in the middle of my last year of school anyway!" You pouted, wanting to finish school.

"How many more months of school do you need?" He asked, plopping his head back onto the fluffy pillow.

You thought of how long it would take to continue your studies. "Not long, about... 4 months?" You asked.

"That's a third of a year." He quickly did the maths. "Are you telling me that you'll be hiding a secret for 6 hours for five days per week, for 4 months?"

You frowned. "I hate maths, and if you want me to hide my secret so badly, then come to school with me!" You suggested.

"No." He quickly rejected.

"Why?" You pouted.

"I hate school."

You shook your head. "How many times have you been to school?"

"Three. People kept calling me short and baby faced. I'm never ever ever ever ever going back to school."

"Hmph fine. But I still want to go to school... Ricky goes there! Changjo too, right?" You asked.

"Pffft..." He looked funny making that noise, since his face was still covered with the pillow. "They don't even stay at school for more than 2 hours each week."

You sighed. "But I still want to go..."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"You might get found out then that's the end for you."

"B-But, you can help me enrol! After I enrol, there's no chance of them being suspicious of where I came from, because you have already.... lied to them!" You reasoned.

"I don't want to enrol you..." He sighed.

"Eh? Why?" You raised an eyebrow. *Is it because he'll miss me? :D*

"Because I want to go to sleep..." He turned his face away from you.

*T_______T Should've known...* You sighed and jumped off your bed.

"Please~" You kneeled beside his bed.

"No..." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Pleeeasee~" You couldn't stand boredom easily.

"No...."

"Please Oppa~! Pleaase~~" You used aegyo in your voice.

He turned his face towards you and opened his eyes. He smiled sweetly, making you slightly confused. He leaned in closer and closer, making you freeze.

He stopped right when your noses were going to touch and whispered, "No."

He grabbed his pillow and fluffed it up then went back to sleep.

"Hmph." You covered your burning cheeks with your cold hands. *Why am I like this?*

"Why~ Oppa~ Why~" You shook his arm.

"Aish... Last time I checked at the mall, you were my noona." He stayed still and weakly said.

You stopped. "Excuse me? I haven't lived for 500 years, so you are my oppa." You reminded him.

L.Joe just accepted the truth and went back to sleep, but of course, you wouldn't let him do that just yet.

You tried to turn him to face you, but he wouldn't budge. "L.Joe! What else can I do at home? You sleep all day and eat all night!"

"What happened to oppa?" He asked.

"He's going to get kicked if he won't enrol me to school." You crossed your arms across your chest.

"Fine fine... Tomorrow morning, I shall enrol you." He gave in.

 

------

Hello hello~ I decided to update the next day instead of two days later! :D So this is a quicker update :3 Big Bang's Bad Boy~! :DD

Only two new subbies today! :D

Thanks to Bloody_Vampire_JL7 and inoblee for subscribing! :DD