Who's at the door?

Sent to a Bloodsucker

The bed would be delivered the next day, so you had to sleep in the bath tub again.

You sprawled out on the ground, lying on the soft rug. You growled quietly, you were bored out of your mind, L.Joe was out for lunch.

You worried about the score of fangirls who would follow him whenever he sets a foot in the mall.

"What if they found out he's a vampire?" You blew away your fringe.

"They won't." A voice assured you. You shot up from your awkward position.

"What the hell?!" You couldn't see anyone in the room. You looked behind you, craning your neck so you could see behind the wall.

"Stop hiding..." You muttered, leaning back slowly.

"I'm right here." You turned back to be surprised by L.Joe's face being only centimetres away from your own.

"OH MY GOSH." You scrambled away and held onto your beating heart. "You scared me..."

L.Joe smirked and sat on the ground cross-legged. You noticed a few scratches on his cheek with blood still dripping out.

"What happened to you?" You asked, cautiously approcaching him to get a better look.

"The guy was stronger than I thought, not to mention he had some friends with him." He carelessly touched one of his wounds and flinched at the sudden sting.

"You should've invited me to go with you, at least I know how to fight." You reached out and pressed your fingertips on his cuts.

He froze. "What... are you doing...?" He awkwardly looked at your hand pulling back.

"I was just helping." You shrugged. The cuts in his face slowly healed and disappeared.

"How'd you do that?" He touched his face and looked at his dry hands.

"It's my other ability." You sat back again.

"So you're a shapeshifter and a healer?" He asked. You nodded.

"Just like how you're a vampire who can turn invisible."

"Hyung! Are you in there?" A voice interrupted your talk. It was coming from outside the door.

You tilted your head in confusion.

"Hide!" L.Joe whispered, helping you up.

"Where?" You turned around in circles.

"Hey L.Joe! You home?" Another voice asked, knocking on the door.

"In the room! Whatever you do, DON'T use your powers." He warned before pushing you into your room.

You shut the door and hid behind it, hugging your knees. *They must be the people who would kill me if they find me!*

You shut your eyes tightly, wishing that they won't enter the room.

 

----

Thanks to lollipoplicious , BlackB2UTYInspirit and chariiit for subscribing!!!