Odd Deal

Sent to a Bloodsucker

For the rest of the weekend, you kept worrying about that suspicious noise at the border.

"Ugh... What was it? It can't be leaves since they're light... But what can make that loud noise?" You stressed and rolled around on your bed.

Something else then caught your attention. L.Joe's smile.

You still remember how his bright smile reflected off the moonlight giving it a magical feel. You swooned over his handsome looks.

*L.Joe's pretty hot- AISH. SNAP OUT OF IT.* You abruptly sat up and ruffled your hair. *No ______, you can't fall for him like those fangirls!*

You then wondered. Who were you to L.Joe? Some girl who happened to have powers like him? An annoying person that he has to supply needs to? Or a friend?

Right on cue, L.Joe walked in after his shower. Of course he was wearing clothes, you just knew because of his wet hair.

Your ears started to turn red as your heart started to beat faster. In embarassment, you covered yourself with your blanket with only your face visible.

He flicked his wet fringe to the side and rummaged through his stuff, clearing his throat in the awkward silence.

Drops of water trailed down his sharp jawline and stopped at his chin. His eyes flickered to one item to another.

You felt your cheeks start to burn so you covered them up with your blanket too. All that he could see now were your eyes.

He finally had found his phone and surfed through it for new notifications. He turned his body to the side and found you awkwardly watching him from your bed.

He laughed and shook his head. "What are you doing? You look like a creeper."

*What? A creeper?!* Once he left the room, you threw off the blanket and sprawled out on your cool bed sheets. *Aish... That guy...*

----

It was a cold Sunday afternoon. The sun was covered by the clouds and barely gave Seoul any sunlight. The generous wind decided to blow off the leaves off trees and leave empty branches in place. Winter was coming soon and you didn't welcome it at all.

You decided to have a walk outside anyway, despite the weather. L.Joe was out too, so you didn't want to stay at home alone.

You were casually walking around the town, not knowing where you were heading but in a couple of minutes, you found yourself near the border where you were yesterday.

"This place again..." You said aloud, breathing out fog. You stood there still and wondered."Why am I here?"

On a balcony in a building nearby, a pair of eyes was watching you hungrily.

"There she is..." He said victoriously. One of s stepped onto the balcony. "Should we get her?"

"No, not yet. Wait until she's definitely alone and that failure of a vampire boy is completely out of the picture." He eyed the people walking past you on their way to shops.

You gave a sad sigh and turned around, only to bump into someone. You backed away and rubbed your forehead, annoyed. *Aish, this should really stop happening.*

"You went out without telling me, again." You recognised L.Joe's voice straight away.

You didn't really want to talk to him since he called you a creeper. "Aish, you don't own me." You side-stepped him and walked off.

"Are you still annoyed at me for saying you looked like a creeper?" You know I was just joking." He read your mind and followed after you.

"You really confuse me sometimes, L.Joe." You slowed down your pace and headed for a warm coffee shop.

"I? Confuse you?" He found that thought pretty funny and decided to follow you into the coffee shop.

You pushed the door opened and was embraced with warmth. You took a seat next the window and of course, L.Joe sat across you.

A waitress was beside your table straight away, waiting for your order. She sneaked looks at L.Joe whenever she could.

"I'll have an Espresso Granita." You ordered and looked over at L.Joe. "I'll have an Espresso."

You looked around the familiar coffee shop, where you first came and saw Jaesun.

You avoided eye-contact with L.Joe and took out your phone.

L.Joe watched you as you ignored him. He grumbled in his mind. "What are you doing?"

"Texting." You answered.

He wondered who's number you could have besides his. "Who?"

"Jaesun." You answered.

L.Joe's eye unexpectedly twitched. He slapped a hand over it so you wouldn't see. You looked up from your phone to see what the sound was.

"What are you doing L.Joe? You look like a pirate." You smiled a little at your revenge. You put your phone back into your pocket and sat up straight.

Honestly, you didn't have Jaesun's number and was randomly playing with the calculator app.

"You really do confuse me sometimes..." You said while you exhaled.

"You confuse me too." He retaliated. You looked at him with curiosity. "How?"

He made himself comfortable like as if he was going to tell a long story. "Well, where do I start..."

You gave him a glare. *He must be kidding me.*

"First, you seem to hide yourself whenever I walk into the room. Second, you are innocently quite one second then the next you're a moody girl who talks back to whatever I say. Third, you act differently to people-"

"What do you mean by act differently?" You raised a curious eyebrow and saw his eye twitch unexpectedly.

"Just... Differently. You act... nicer to others more than... some other people." He stuttered.

"What do you mean? I'm nice to a lot of people." You smiled innocently. "Tell me one person who I'm not nice to."

Flashbacks of you and Jaesun compared to the first night you met L.Joe rushed through L.Joe's mind. *Oh crap what do I say?*

"Umm..." He paused. "Well..."

You smiled at the new image of L.Joe who was fidgeting with nervousness. "Okay how about this, next time I see you in public, I'll say hi."

L.Joe's eyes shot up at you. *How did she know?! Was she doing this on purpose?*

"Okay my turn." You cleared your throat. "First, you like sleeping in the bathtub. Two, your eyes turn red when you... feed and your eyes keep changing colour. Three, you treat fangirls differently-"

"To the way I treat you?" He finished your sentence right when the waitress came with your Espressos.

"Thank you." You quietly said and received your hot cup of foamy coffee.

"Thanks." L.Joe smiled as the waitress beamed back.

"See..." You muttered and sipped your coffee, accidently leaving foam on your top lip. Quickly, you wiped it away.

"She could be 18 for all you know, 18 compared to, oh I don't know, 450? That's pretty pedo-ish." L.Joe choked on his drink and started coughing.

Once he relaxed, he pointed an accusing finger at you. "Yah. You..."

"You could've had a hundred girlfriends in your lifetime for all I know." You pointed out.

L.Joe coughed a few more times. "For your information, I've had none."

"None?" You repeated in shock. "Forever alone: level L.Joe." You cheekily commented.

"Yah, this is why I treat you differently. You're so mean to me..." He pouted.

Your eyes widened at his aegyo and felt guilty straight away. "I'm sorry... I was just joking." You took a second sip of your coffee.

"Actually, I'm dating someone right now." He smirked.

"WHAT?!" You placed the cup back down onto the table, completely oblivious to the foam moustache you had. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"

L.Joe couldn't help but laugh. "You have something... on your face..." You ignored him anyway.

"Yah! You didn't tell me! Who is it? Is it someone from your fangirl group? Huh? Why are you smiling? Tell me!" You demanded.

He took a napkin in one hand and held your chin with the other.

You froze immediately.

L.Joe leaned in and wiped the foam moustache off your lip. "I told you there was something on your face."

A cold chill ran down your spine as you sat back.

"I was just joking. I'm not dating anyone. Okay how about this, we make a deal. We'll be nicer to each other." He suggested.

"And become friends?" You extended the deal. He nodded. "Deal."

You shook his hand as agreement to the deal.

 

----

Haha guise, we reached 69 subbies in 18 chapters! XD

Who else loves EXO here? I'm a huge fan XDD

Thanks to LittleChibiGirl , SapphireMoon , Ichigo_Pocky8 , EternallyInfinite and We_Fly for subscribing! :D