Across The Border

Sent to a Bloodsucker

*Hyo and his gang are fictional people

*OH CRAP! RUN! RUN! RUN!* You screamed in your head, hoping your feet will take you to somewhere safe.

"You can't run forever!" Hyo recovered from the painful kick you gave him where the sun didn't shine.

You rushed down the streets of East Side Seoul, heading to the area you knew the gang wouldn't dare to cross.

*Just a few more metres* You longed for your feet to run faster.

"Hyung, you're crazy you know." Yuhan, a member of the gang, puffed, trying to catch up to the determined beast.

"Shut up, she won't dare to cross to the bad parts of Downtown Seoul." Hyo was sure of it. He kept his eyes locked onto you, the girl he had been courting for 3 years.

He wanted you his and only his.

The scared 17 year old girl turned sharped right, disappearing behind a closed restaurant. The gang followed, knowing you would slow down and give in soon.

Hyo followed her path and accidently knocked over the ahjushi who worked at the newspaper stall.

"I'm so sorry ahjushi!" Hyo apologised and helped him up, realising he had lost sight of you.

"Oh... It's okay Hyo-ssi... What is your hurry?" He croaked with his elderly voice. Even though Hyo was the most feared gangster in their area, the ahjushi knew Hyo had a good heart trapped inside all that muscle.

"Have you seen ______? She ran this way and now I've lost her." He tugged on his hair in frustration.

"Park ______? Hyo-ssi, why do you do this to her? She is a nice innocent pure girl who just wants to have good education, why must you chase her?" The ahjushi patted Hyo's back to comfort him.

"It's just that... I love her. She's everything I need and want, but she won't feel the same way back. That's why I must make her realise that she loves me too." Hyo showed determination in his brown eyes.

"Well... I haven't seen her, maybe she ran too fast and my eyesight is getting worse as I age. You should go home Hyo-ssi, get a good night sleep." He sent Hyo and s off with a friendly wave.

Once they were out of view, you shape shifted back to your normal form.

*I'm glad I bought newspaper this morning.* You sighed and jumped over the border to the West side of Downtown Seoul.

"This place can't be as bad as they say it is." You walked quietly, looking for light.

You spotted streetlights and decided to take a walk on the footpath.

*This place is better than back there with that obsessed pyscho.*

Your reflexes acted when you heard sudden rustling in the trees above you.

"Strange... there's no wind." You felt the air.

Shrugging it off as the sound caused by a squirrel, you walked down the streets of the West side.

*There's not much difference here.*

Your thoughts were interrupted by a black shadow dragging you away to an alleyway.

 

----

Hey :D How was the first chapter? It's pretty short isn't it :/ Comment if you want to  ^^

Oh and, you can only shapeshift when you're in contact with them, as in a handshake, a hug etc...

Huge thanks to adhiek and bainshi for subscribing already! :D